• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 15. April 2008, 10:37

Forenbeitrag von: »Russian«

Re: Urgent QuestionAbout Flashing

Zitat von »Russian« Can i just attach flasher to pump and laptop and flash it? Or can i run pupm with USB attached to one computer and run flasher from laptop? Or USB and flasher must run from the same computer? Need help... Nope, i can't...ried few times but flashing software just searched for the pump and quit...That suxx as many new motherboards have no LPT ports...

Montag, 14. April 2008, 21:17

Urgent QuestionAbout Flashing

Hi there, thanks for info about LPT flasher, i made it myself. Now i got another question: Looks like my motherboard has no LPT port at all (I have Asus Maximus Extreme). But i have a laptop with LPT port on it. Can i just attach flasher to pump and laptop and flash it? Or can i run pupm with USB attached to one computer and run flasher from laptop? Or USB and flasher must run from the same computer? Need help...

Montag, 24. März 2008, 01:05

Need help with Firmware-Flasher

Hello guys, i use ur pupms for last 3 years, and it rocks. I love it. I need tech. info for making aquastream XT Firmware-Flasher für Parallelport. I cant order it as i live in Russia and it will cost me a fortune to get the original one. So i have a couple old Parallelport cables and i think i can make flasher myself. So can somebody be kind and post here or email to me the info i need to make a flasher? Thank you very much, my email is bigrussianalligator<at>yahoo.com