• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2003, 16:51

Forenbeitrag von: »RyUle«

Information about order

Hi everyone, Can somebody tell me how long it ussualy takes before you get your order? I have done mine on 26/05 and emailed them several times for some questions but no respond. Oh also i live in Belgium. Thx guys.

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:58

Re: Hilfe bei meinem ersten Watercooling

Ok thx for you're replies

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:46

Sorry i forgot to ask is that G11 better than that Acfluid?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:40

Zitat von »Altzheimer« Hi, You bought BlueMotion, so why didn't you buy a UV-lamp or at least a blue one? Without enlightment with a light which wave length is below 430nm the BlueMotion won't glow. Becauce i have already a small uv kathode and have four blue sharkoonfans with bricht blue ccfl

Freitag, 30. Mai 2003, 14:10

Another quetion, i orderd the watercorrosion and the blue glowmotion, can i mix them? How long stays your water good? Does it need to be changed after a time. Also in another thread i saw Dino jusing G11 what kind of product is that? Sorry for al these quetions but when it comes to watercooling i'm a real noob.

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:41

Hehe your english is as good as mine ;D. You mean if i take 1 airplex 240 with as waterflow: rad - cpu - 9700 - nb - reser - pump the water will never get hotter than 1° :. Cool. Greetings, RyUle

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 22:21

Thx for the quick replies . I was thinking of building the 2 Airplex 120 in the roof with the Einbaublende and the quatube in the aquabay in my drives. Can somebody help me with the right waterflow? I was thinking of Rad1 - cpu - nb - Rad2 - 9700 - reser - pump. P.S. For all those fast Germans thx from a Belgian dude.

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 21:30

Ok thx. The only reason i took 10 mm was because i'm not shure wich diameter is plug and cool (6 or 8 mm) but i'll change the config. Also will i have enough room for overclocking with this config?

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2003, 20:19

Hilfe bei meinem ersten Watercooling

Hallo jeder, werde ich die folgenden Bestandteile für meinen ersten Watercooling bestellen: cuplex evo, twinplex CP4-Typ 1, twinplex ATI, 2 airplex evo 120, aquatube+aquabay, Eheim 1048. Ich nehme alles mit 10 Millimeter schlauchtuellen. Meine Einstellung ist Lian pc75 + Ic7-g + 9700 Pro. Ist dieses ein gute Einstellung? Jedes sind Tips, die Sie geben können, willkommen. RyUle P.S. Traurig für meinen Deutschen wird dieses mit babelfish übersetzt. Reagieren Sie bitte auf englisch