• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009, 14:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Sam808«

Conversion kit Socket 478/775 for cuplex... fitting

Hi All, It's been a while since I was last here... My problem is I'm in the middle of an upgrade to socket 775, I bought the "Conversion kit Socket 478/775 for cuplex" I don't know how to put it together??? Can't find a picture or instructions anywhere...? What order does it go together? A quick reply would be very appreciated, I'm doing it now :-) SAm

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 20:16

Re: How to Clean the Cuplex?

Zitat von »aviddigi« ketchup and a rag, someone had brought me a danger den cooled 6800 block. NO copper color just green monsters all around, Ketchup on to the rag or tooth brush then i used a metal polish called FLITZ to get the shine back. Nice Tip aviddigi, But I think I'll give that one a miss! ;D Phew..... Got it right this time

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 20:11

Nice Tip aviddigi, But I think I'll give that one a miss! ;D

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 16:30

Hi All, Thanks good tips "WARNING don't use alcohol for cleaning the plexiglass part of the cuplex. it might damage or maybe destroy it. for this you should use normal glass-cleaner (or simply water)" Opppss!!!! hehe.... done that already :-/ well it was Meths Citric...? what's that, lemon juice or what? (that must sound really dumb) ps how do I get the grey box into the post?

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 02:06

How to Clean the Cuplex?

Hi All, I was wondering what's the best way to clean my Cuplex v1.0 I've had it installed & runninig since Sept 2001 (just with distilled water) Now that I've upgraded to AMD64, I've had to take it all apart. The outside (exposed to the air) is fine, still shiny copper!!! but the inside has corroded a bit, though most of it looks like a thin film of algae. I was going to use coke cola, but thought I'd better ask first : Any idea's...?