• 07.05.2024, 04:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 28. Januar 2008, 01:24

Forenbeitrag von: »ScottishCaptain«

Re: Aquaduct 360XT - Sufficient cooling?

Aha. That's what I was looking for- the maximum dissipation (watts). I'm surprised Aqua Computer doesn't have that anywhere on the product page. I'm actually going with a dual Opteron (125W/piece) setup, and two 8800GTS's, which is still far under 700W. Gonna be one heck of a system... Thanks! -SC

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008, 03:11

Aquaduct 360XT - Sufficient cooling?

One last question before I decide if I'm going to go with the 360 XT. I'm planning on building a system around a 680i Black Pearl motherboard (factory installed Innovatek waterblocks), and an 8800 Ultra/768MB Black Pearl video card (also with a built-in waterblock). The processor will be a Q6600. Will the Aquaduct 360XT handle this massive loop? With the motherboard, just about everything has a block on it- southbridge, northbridge, VRM's, and CPU. Throw in the 8800 Ultra, and that's a fair whac...

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 23:02

Re: Aquaduct 360XT Self Configurable?

Okay, that's what I wanted to know. I just wanted to make sure that it was a real Aquaero sitting in there, not some slimmed version. Thanks again. -SC

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 12:19

Aquaduct 360XT Self Configurable?

Greetings to all. I've got a quick question about the controller in the Aquaduct 360XT (Mark II I guess- whatever is the latest). Is the unit self-configurable, or do you absolutely require the software running on the PC over USB, for the Aquaduct to operate properly? I've read that the unit inside the Aquaduct is a Aquaero controller- or some variant. The Aquaero has a fairly thick manual and you can seemingly configure most of it's operation via the LCD panel (without using the USB connection)...