• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-45 von insgesamt 45.

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006, 10:16

Forenbeitrag von: »shonuff«

Re: nVidia 7800GTX 512

Zitat von »Stephan« The 512MB Version will be available end of the month. Is this block going to be produced? ???

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006, 19:26

Zitat von »egocentrik« Hey everybody Is it possible to preorder it?  ??? That way we may reduce the delay between order & delivery ;D Alain. That is a good question. I would be very interested in pre-ordering two units.

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006, 07:07

Stephan, do we have an "Official" release date for the 7800GTX 512 cooler yet? ???

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 08:14

Zitat von »Stephan« The 512MB Version will be available end of the month. I am very happy to hear the 512mb cooler will be available at the end of this month. After looking at many different solutions I think I am going to stay with AC. Is there any chance that you will make it ALL black? That would be cool. All silver would be nice too.

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005, 02:19

Re: What im working on........

Nitrix, what did you think of the mounting materials for the 7800 AquagraFX block? Things were a bit dodgy with the 6800 block and I was wondering if things have improved this time. Nice rig!

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 01:13

Re: some new products pics :o

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« So I can control three Aquastreams with the Multiswitch and the Aquaero? No way Jose. You got too many Aquastreams already. ;D /accent off It looks like the AquagraFX comes with better mounting hardware this time. Ze@lot, do you have any pics of the mounting hardware that comes with the 7800 block? Nice pics btw.

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2005, 22:37

Re: aktuelle Bilder meines Systems...

Zitat von »CygnusX1« Wie bei deiner ersten Vorstellung kann ich wieder nur sagen: HAMMER Erstaunlich und das beste Thermaltakegehäuse ever. Super saubere Verschlauchung und das erste mal, das ein externer AT sowie Radiator gut aussieht @shonuff cool to see you here I'm following your projectlog on bittech since it's beginning and I like it very much. I'm also planning to buy a black LianLi v1200 or v2000. So it's a good inspiration That black plexi rocks And btw: It seems that in America and in...

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005, 02:09

Sorry double post. :-[

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005, 01:38

TurricanM3...Das ist ein sehr schöner GPU Kühler den du da in deinem aktuellen Rechner hast. Darf man erfahren von wem der ist bzw. wo man ihn kaufen kann? In english (because I don't speak German): That is a very nice setup! I really like what you did with the tubing. Who makes the video card coolers? I really like them. edit: I got help with my German.

Freitag, 26. August 2005, 04:37

Re: Aquero max wats per channel?

Zitat von »Shoggy« V4 has analog output instead of PWM for the fans. That is why mine was getting hot when using the Panaflo fans. Shoggy isn't Stefan offering free upgrades plus the cost of shipping for us loyal AquaComputer customers?  ;D

Freitag, 26. August 2005, 00:57

Re: Aquero max wats per channel?

Thanks MIB and X-Stars.

Donnerstag, 25. August 2005, 08:09

Aquero max wats per channel?

The manual says that the max watts per channel with the Aquero version 3 hardware is 5W. Based on that, I have two questions: 1 – Would I damage the Aquero by using a fan rated at 5.62W? 2 – Does the version 4 Aquero hardware support more than 5W/Channel? TIA for the help.  

Freitag, 15. Juli 2005, 01:24

Re: Can I use two Aquastreams with the Aquero?

Thanks! Fortunately my current Aquastream is a version 3 and the new one that I purchase will obviously be newer than that. Now I just need to figure out how to get in on that 10% off deal.   Tunage where are the pics man! You are breaking new ground. We gotta see some pics.  ;D

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2005, 23:14

Can I use two Aquastreams with the Aquero?

The title says it all. I can use two Aquastreams with the Aquero can't I? Are there any special attachments or cables required?

Freitag, 8. Juli 2005, 10:36

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Zitat von »Jessica« i modded the stock one all you need to do is take the face plate off position it on the stock one. Mark the four holes use 4 mm for the outer holes and 2.5mm for the inner holes to drill and job done. Got a really nice Lian Li PC75 working on at the moment it upstages the v2000 wil show pics when finished. That sounds easy enough. Thanks Jessica. Hurry up with the PC75 and post those pictures. ;D

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 21:43

Re: The Silver Dream Lian Li V2000 Dual Rad Set-up

Jessica, very nice job on the case! When you mounted the Aquastream faceplate did you modify the stock bezel or did you use something like the bay conversion kit pictured below?

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2005, 01:40

Re: Nvidia 7800 waterblocks?

Stu, how loud is the stock fan of the 7800? Before I got my AquagraFx my 6800's were LOUD. Thanks for the pics.

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 11:27

Re: Bulgin buttons

Zitat von »Katzenfreund« I'm not Shoggy but 1.85V. Thanks! One of the US resellers that cary this switch says 2v and another says 3.2v. :o The pdf file on the Bulgin website also says 1.85v. I am hoping that I will be safe with voltages between 1.85v and 2.0v.

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 10:41

Re: Bulgin buttons

Shoggy, what voltage is required by the RED switches? Is it 2.0v?

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005, 21:09

Re: Aquasuite/Aquero Profiles?

Zitat von »Shoggy« Not at all because it is currently not possible. Thanks Shoggy. Maybe this could be added to the latest Aquasuite build? Just a thought...

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005, 20:31

Aquasuite/Aquero Profiles?

Is there a way to change profiles based upon a sensor reading using the new/beta Aquasuite software? There are two default profiles in the Aquasuite b1 software. I would like to automatically switch from profile 1 to profile 2 when my ambient temp sensor reaches 25c. How would I do this? ???

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 18:27

Re: aquastream rev. 3.0 vs Eheim 1048

Why do you get the "Overcurrent" message when you set the pump to 74Hz? According to the published specs 74Hz is still within the normal operating frequency of the pump. ??? I just want to make sure I am not damaging my pump. This Aquastream will power a dual loop SLI system with a Cuplex XT in the second loop. As you see from the above pics the system is at 41L/h at 74Hz. That was when I was testing the system using a Cuplex Pro.

Montag, 6. Juni 2005, 08:46

Re: aquastream rev. 3.0 vs Eheim 1048

Shoggy, when I overclock my Aquastream to 74MHz I get an "Overcurrent" message. Why is that?

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2005, 04:25

Re: best way to fit aquabay ???

Sib, nice job Bro. I bought a Aquajet and I am not using it. Well I wasn't using it until now. ;D Using the Aquastream do you still get a "nice" effect from the water splashing off of the front? Here is my current set up.

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 21:41

Re: 1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

Zitat von »modsquad« I am not a fan of "big-bore" h20 cooling, but the mod is well done. PolarFlow barbs? Be glad AC did not make a big-bore AquaTube, it is putting $$ in your pocket (as well as your buddy BB the machinist). Honestly I don't think Aqua-Computer needs to change anything they are doing. This stuff is the best H20 cooling gear on the planet. Big-Bore H20 cooling is overrated, flow rate is not everything.. ;D Well said!

Montag, 21. März 2005, 02:05

Re: V2000 SLI Lots of pics

Scweeeeeet! Good job on your project. I really like the black and blue theme. Did you polish your rad? I have the same rad and I have not had a chance to test it yet but plan to soon.

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005, 05:51

Re: Chipset block on Asus A8N-SLI

Someone PM'd me and I deleted it by accident. I need to learn what the German word for "delete" is. :-[ I hope this answers your questions. Mounting the block was pretty easy. I just hand tightened the plastic screws until I got it pretty snug. I then used a small screwdriver and finished the job. The bracket is pretty strong and did not bend. The block is very snug. It will wiggle a little if you try.

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 06:55

Zitat von »Rage« hey man. looks nice. but the connectors of your twinplex look like they are turned by 90°. so the water does not run through the complete water block... am i looking wrong or is it really like this ? greets Good lookin' out! I wonder how long it would have taken me to discover the mistake. Fixed now!

Montag, 21. Februar 2005, 20:18

Wanted to post some pics for those who have this board and wanted to use the Twinplex Pro on the A8N-SLI chipset. In the pic below you will see that the modded clip is "very" close to the cap, but it is NOT touching it.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 23:57

Zitat von »Nitrix« ive done a bit of a bodge job, basicly its on as normal sitting about 1mm above the capacitor with a bit of anti static bag in between..... Nitrix where are the pics M8?   CyberD thanks for the tip. That is a great idea!

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 05:20

Stu and Nitrix please make sure you post pics if you find a way to mount the nb block on the A8N. I am sure I am one of many who would like to see this done successfully.

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2005, 04:52

Re: Aquero...nothing really happens

That's funny. I got a bad PCP&C PSU's from Performance PC's. It went bad b/c they rewired a connector the wrong way and it shorted out. Two wires were actually touching. So in all fairness it was a bad sleeving job not a bad PSU. :-/

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2004, 11:45

Re: AquagrATIx800 for PCI-X?

Will the 6800LE fit on the 6800 Ultra PCI-Express cards? Is the 6800LE for sale yet? Where are the pictures?

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004, 04:10

Re: Aquaero unknown Device

I'm assuming you checked your USB connection and can verify that your USB headers are functioning properly? The cable may not be seated properly with the USB header or you may need to reverse the installation. ???

Dienstag, 30. November 2004, 03:24

Re: Problems With Aquaero

Got it fixed!!! I would get "Error 91" whenever I tried to load the jaLCDs software via Windows however, it would work fine if I loaded it after Windows booted. So, I simply put the short cut in the "Startup" folder and it works fine. Not the fix I was looking for but it works. ;D

Dienstag, 30. November 2004, 01:34

Shoggy thank you very much for your help. I tried reinstalling windows XP SP2 to see if that would solve the problem and unfortunately it did not. I'll keep trying.

Montag, 29. November 2004, 18:59

Yep, it's there. Shoggy does the link above talk about a solution to the problem. I also understand that you can not get CPU Speed data onto the Aquero if you are using a P4 is that true?

Montag, 29. November 2004, 11:00

Re: Problems With Aquaero "Error 91"

I got some help from Dan at SNT-Systems and 50% of the problem is solved. I now get output to the Aquero. I simply had to change the USBLCD-Mode option. I still get "Error 91" at startup. I found others who had the same problem on the jaLCDs forum. Unfortunately I don't speak German well enough to find the anwer. Here is the link. I think they discuss the problem I am having toward the bottom of the page. http://www.jalcdsforum.de/thread.php?thr…e55e8cf32567e45

Montag, 29. November 2004, 04:10

Yes the Aquero is recognized by windows. It is also recognized by the AqueroUSB ver. 1.0.53 software. I am using XP SP2 and my motherboard is the Abit IC7-MaxIII.

Montag, 29. November 2004, 01:30

I still get the same error messages above. I believe jaLCDs is looking for more information? Your US Reseller, Dan from SNT-Systems, is going to send me a copy of his config file to see if it works. If you have any other suggestions please share them with me.

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 07:56

Oh, one more thing...a copy of the shortcut.

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 07:51

Shoggy thank you for your help. The good news is that I was using the software from your site. The bad news is that I still get the following errors at boot up: When I click "continue" nothing happens. ??? When I click close I get this error below. ...and finally here is a copy of the "T1.cfg" file. I guess it doesn't like the port address? Thank you in advance for your help.

Sonntag, 28. November 2004, 04:09

Stephan, how do you get the jaLCDs software to work with the Aquero USB? Can you post a screen shot of your "run config tool" page? Thank you for your help. Note, I am using jaLCDs version 3.2 and Aquero USB version 3.07 VFD.

Montag, 22. November 2004, 16:21

Re: How do you change this?

Thank you very much for your reply. That is the answer I needed. Do you have any pictures of the AquagraFX with the steel plate removed? Thanks again!

Sonntag, 21. November 2004, 18:56

How do you change this?

Hello... I ordered the AquagraFX 6800 and I would like to change the blue logo to green . Can I do that with a green LED? If not how would you suggest I do it? Here is a picuture of what I would like to change to green. [img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/shonuff66/aquagrafx6800_highlight.jpg [/img] The theme of my case is green as seen below.