• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 01:42

Forenbeitrag von: »smooth«

Re: Water Cooling Newbie

well i think i have found a way to fit two 240's in my case.... leaves some custom wireing for my psu and a very strange location for it but at least the components will be cool! im gonna purchase just one rad at first and mount it in both positions to be sure i can fit two, if no i will just have to have a 120 or perhaps 2x 160s? Thanks for all the help and answers you have been most helpful!!!!!

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 00:50

Thank you for all your help In your experience would a combination of a evo 240 and an evo 120 be enough to cool stock gtx280s and an overclocked q6600? I would like to use 2 evo 240s but it would save me some headaches if i just used a 120. Sorry for all the questions

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2008, 19:54

Well the reason i was going to use a twin loop was because of me getting a pair of 280gtx's which run very hot apparently. So could i go pump -> rad 1 -> cpu -> chipset -> rad 2 -> gpu 1 -> gpu 2 -> res. I can get two 240 rads in my case with some good space management! Thanks for all the help guys.... much appreciated

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 20:06

is it better to have 2 rads in one loop or 1 rad each in 2 loops? Sorry for all the questions. The restrictive factor for my second loop is that i dont have the space for a second aquatube or aquainlet, i doubt i would even be able to fit a 2nd pump.

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 18:17

EDIT this shows the aquatube and the loop set up better http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?…45&postcount=66

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 18:13

Hi, thanks for the quick reply and for clearing up that for me!!!! The reason i asked about the aquatube is because of this http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=98614, hope im not breaking any rules there. I'm sure that is being shared by the two loops? Thanks again

Samstag, 21. Juni 2008, 17:45

Water Cooling Newbie

Hi all Ive been wanting to water cool my pc for ages and i think im going to make the plunge soon. I just wanted to get some answers about it. My case is a powermac g5 case so space is limited. I want two loops, and was wondering if i could make the loops "share" an aquatube? Also what happens if you sleep a watercooled pc? Do the fans and pump stop or do they run and defeat the object of sleep modes? Do water cooled pc's have to be used regularly? Or does the water have to by cycled? What maint...