• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 14:01

Forenbeitrag von: »smoothy«

Temps

Hi, Another thread about temps im afraid. I have an i7 920 currently overclocked to 4ghz. Idle temps are 45c with load up at 85c. I have two 120x2 rads, with an 4870x2 in the loop also. Do these temps seem right? The water temp idle is around 27c with load at 32c after a couple of hours? Thanks for any help.

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009, 10:20

Help! Problems with aquastream

Hello, THis is the first water loop i have ever constructed. so i read some noob guides and all was going well. i had a little leak on one of the fittings (i hadnt put the tube all the way in). so i was ready to fire up the pump. however when i did nothing happened. i could see a red light on the pump, so i performed the reset described in the manual with the jumper, but still nothing happens and i get the red light. any help will be massively appreciated!!!!!!!! thanks

Montag, 6. April 2009, 21:43

Aquaero and mac os x

thanks shoggy!

Sonntag, 5. April 2009, 15:02

Aquaero and mac os x

Hello all, i know there has been an effort to get some values from the aquaero in linux, but i was wondering if that same has been done for os x. the page for the linux program does mention os x as a possibility but i could not find a contact form to reach the developer. thanks in advance.

Sonntag, 5. April 2009, 14:53

Help with 4870x2 cooler

well i tried to as best i could. i tightened opposite screws, and loaded them all equally, 3 turns i think i did, i just kept working round and round until i struggled to tighten without any force. if that makes sense as the cooler from AC doesnt use all of the holes as the stock cooler did, theres a spare one at the rear. i have some m3 rod lying around so i may make a strut and support it from my optical drive tray.

Donnerstag, 2. April 2009, 22:57

Help with 4870x2 cooler

Hello, I have bought the Radeon 4870 X2, thus i also bought AC's cooler for it. I followed the modmymachine guide on youtube when installing it. Basically the card has warped and bent. Im sure i didnt over tighten the screws, and i have removed the cooler and re-fitted it several times. i think it is due to the length of the card, and the fact so much is unsupported. is there anything i can do? I have attempted to upload a picture to show the extent of the bending. thanks for any help.

Sonntag, 30. November 2008, 12:22

Re: aquatube LEDs

is it possible to add an on/off switch to a molex connection?

Sonntag, 30. November 2008, 00:45

aquatube LEDs

do the LEDs for the aquatube come with a switch so they can be turned off, say at night when my machine is downloading updates etc? thanks in advance

Freitag, 28. November 2008, 01:00

Re: aquatube template

thanks so much, thats spot on, just what i was after!!

Donnerstag, 27. November 2008, 23:44

Re: Pump vibration dampening

thanks

Donnerstag, 27. November 2008, 23:41

aquatube template

i am sure i have seen a thread asking this before but i could not find it! is there a link to a aquatube mount template? thanks in advance

Donnerstag, 27. November 2008, 23:39

Re: Pump vibration dampening

how much do these raise the pump up (mm)??

Montag, 17. November 2008, 17:07

Pumps harming Hard Drives

Hello again, i have another question for the water cooling gods..... I know aquacomputer used to sell the FMJ for the aquasteam pumps, but it was discontinued as it was never proved that the pumps damaged hard drives. in my case, i am thinking of mounting a hdd rack right next to my pump (aquastream xt ultra). I am wondering if this could harm hdds in that rack? thanks in advance

Montag, 17. November 2008, 13:30

Re: Aquaero Noise

yes it definatly comes directly from the aquaero. i have removed all hardware from my system apart from my rads, fans, aquaero and my psu. Listening to my psu without the aquaero plugged in there is no noise, but with it plugged in the squealing returns. the pitch seems to change depending on what it is displaying, the screen where it displays the voltages to the fans, or the fans rpm, or the clock page, the squeal is more intense than the sensor overview page. it is annoying, especially seen as...

Montag, 17. November 2008, 12:59

Aquaero Noise

Hello, I fired up my vfd aquareo for the first time this weekend, and i was met with a nasty little surprise. It makes a very high pitched 'squealing' noise, which is actually louder than all the fans in my machine running at 1500rpm. what should i do? is this a fault? its unbearable!

Montag, 10. November 2008, 13:11

Re: General Watercooling Help

thanks, i must have overlooked that in my bundle. will having the pump at virtually the top of the loop (aquatube is higher) cause any long term problems such as air bubbles or will it just take longer to get rid of the bubbles? thanks again!

Sonntag, 9. November 2008, 13:45

Re: General Watercooling Help

wow thanks for such a quick response!!! i was thinking this loop: pump -> rad 1 -> aquatube -> CPU -> chipset -> rad 2 -> gpu1 -> gpu2 -> pump. i have my aquatube in the top of my case for easy filling. does the cable to connect the pump to the aquaero come with one of them? should i just plug it into the aquaero or usb or both? thanks again

Sonntag, 9. November 2008, 13:24

General Watercooling Help

Hi all, this is my first attempt at water cooling my system and i have a couple of questions. First of all. Can i mount an aquastream xt ultra upside down? Does the pump have to be at the bottom of the loop? what happens if not? Can i plug the aquastream xt into an aquaero? any particular order of connecting components? any other general important stuff a noob should know? Thanks in advance!