• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 64.

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013, 21:08

Forenbeitrag von: »SNTmods«

LED diode stripe or cold cathode to Fan output

seems that it may just be easier for me to run the LEDs off a motherboard header instead.

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013, 09:23

LED diode stripe or cold cathode to Fan output

I've got a question... how can the aquaero power a set of LEDs, off the PWM or the RGB LED header? I ask because I thought I could wire up three super bright LEDS (3v+ each) in series and the two wires could be connected to the Ground and VCC 1/2/or3 on the LED header that would normally power the RGB module. I've checked to see if the LEDs work off a motherboard header and they light without issue. The manual states it can be done but doesnt tell you how. =)

Samstag, 19. Januar 2013, 00:25

Aquasuite, Spare Smart Phone are one sweet combination. Must See!

oh yes, that window display function is disabled. ALT+TAB still works though

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013, 09:28

whats aeor? I havent seen any issues with Windows 7 other than my video card having to drive 2 displays and frame rates being cut.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 08:51

Flow question - Aquacomputer Airplex Mod. Rad.

Im not sure if that can be done or not but have you considered just rotating the 2nd modular radiator 180 degrees so it pairs up as it should?

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 08:37

I'm loving my new Aquaero 5 LT since I have had to replace the dead 4.0 model. I was wondering around online last night looking for mini usb powered displays when I stumbled upon this Android/iOS app called iDisplay. This app turns your mobile phone or tablet into a usb or wifi enabled second mini monitor. I'm a Aquaero monitor & control geek so this has fit the bill. I basically extended my desktop to the smaller display and then built the widgets in Aquasuite and designed them for the smaller ...

Montag, 31. Dezember 2012, 12:05

Aquaero 4 and high RPM fans, other gear from the past

Well, I no longer have a working Aquaero 4.0 It died today after some interesting behavior of the LCD and Windows popped up a dialogue that read that a USB malfunction had occurred. At first the unit sounded as if it was turning the fans off and then on by itself and then finally nothing. Now, I do have the Aquastream controller mounted to the back side of the Aquaero and there are no faults there, its pumping away even though the molex provided 12v power is flowing through the Aquaero first. Wh...

Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012, 10:33

Im specifically inquiring about the PowerBooster for so I can use it with my old Aquaero 4.0. I really only care to run 2 fans off the controller, about a max of 16 watts (@ fan startup) on both.

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, 04:18

Bump... Would anybody recommend boring out the 3.3mm ID hole to 5.6mm with a drill bit? =)

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012, 23:41

So after many years of not having a desktop computer for my home use I have dug out my Aqua gear from storage (2006) and I found that I still have a working Aquaero 4.0, Airplex Evo 240, Aquastream 3.5 12v and the Flow Sensor with 3.3mm ID. I have updated it to the current firmware and would love to see if the unit will properly power a pair of Gentle Typhoon AP-30 fans for the Airplex Evo 240 that Im using. I understand that the unit (without powerbooster heatsink) will handle a max of 30 watts...

Freitag, 1. April 2005, 16:52

Re: 1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

Top Nurse, you really should stop making trying to make me look like a fraud 'cause people are begining to notice what you are doing and how you are acting. Anyways, I have never mentioned that AC allows me to polish their blocks. There has also never been any need to ask for permission to polish any blocks because its not an issue of theirs as I do not pass off the products as anything else other than what is already a quality product. Please stop trying to quote me in order to make me look bad...

Freitag, 1. April 2005, 02:34

Hmmmm, it also seems that my water blocks, all that have been in use for up to 2 years, have no corrosion what so ever on them. There is no worry in the short term if thats what you want to call it. :cheers: -Dan

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 19:49

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« It would have looked considerably better if you had used stainless steel tubing as there is no need for heat transference. Personally I would not want a corroded hunk of copper sitting inside my AquaTube when it was not on for all to see. Well, you are the first that has even shared that they didnt like the copper tube. Its your opinion but it wont even give us an idea to change it to steel since its already an Special Edition. We have other tubing available but thus far t...

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 18:55

Top Nurse, I have never passed off my moded components as AC products. There have also been no complaints of SNTmods' work from AC or the peanut gallery. It is a SNTmods service and the AquaZilla is our own version of a jet, we prefer using copper as a special eddition and wanted it to differ from the original Aquajet. There is no other option available for 1/2" ID users so you cant compare it to anything else. If there was a need to make our jet compatible for different fittings it would have b...

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 18:46

Re: Koolance 1/4"(6mm) Tubing

Without messing with the Koolance setup you can just switch out the AC water block supplied fittings for some Koolance compatible barb fittings. I have a bunch of them. -Dan

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 23:39

Re: English site updates?

Its just mounted to the front panel and it does not go deep enough into the case to disallow use of the HDD cage with MicroDrives on each. -Dan

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 17:57

Yeah, thats my case mod work and system. I have a preference of circles for my windows. -Dan

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005, 16:57

You could always just visit my site. http://snt-systems.com -Dan

Samstag, 19. Februar 2005, 04:46

I guess you just dont understand that the Aquatube is so very popular in the U.S. that I had to start having them modified for a larger market, namely the 1/2" ID systems that many in the states have. Its just common businesss sense and Im surprised that AC didnt do it before I did. Please dont get me wrong though, I love smaller tubes but I have a business to run. -Dan

Freitag, 18. Februar 2005, 18:43

1/2" Barb Moded Aquatube and AquaZilla

I've just received my new batch of 1/2" barb modified Aquatubes. These have been pretty popular thus far in the states for 1/2" ID tubing applications but this is the Revision 2 of the mod with new fittings. They look sweet! And our version of the Aquajet, the AquaZilla SE. -Dan

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 05:35

Re: Just got the 6800 waterblock.....

Its a common sense install lad. Your 4 metal screws are used around the chipset with the included plastic washers. The plastic screws are used on the outside of the card. Just be easy when bolting the block down and work from inside out so you reduce the flex of the card. -Dan

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005, 04:43

Re: Aquatube Copper Special Edition

It is very attractive, too bad I wont be able to get one for my next display computer. :p -Dan

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 00:21

Aquatube Copper Special Edition

I am very interested in getting one of these Special Edition Aquatubes. Is it still available and if so, at what cost? My distributor doesnt have any pricing on it. -Dan SNTsystems

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2005, 06:30

Another Aquastream issue

Hi again folks, Im just posting this for a customer of mine since I'm stumped on finding an answer. "I have the aquastream pump v 1.07. the deaeration jumper is off of the board and the red error light stays lit all the time. Also noticed that it never made any difference in the behavior of the pump when the deaeration jumper was on or off (lights stayed same). I now have it connected to the aquero 3.10D and no difference. (only have the molex in the aquero). The pump seems to be working fine bu...

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 19:38

Re: Aquastream controller's LEDs (red and green on

The jumper had been removed since first setting up the system so it must be something else. Any further insight? -Dan

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 03:45

AquagrATIx800 for PCI-X?

Was AC intending to develop a block for this variant or the x850? -Dan

Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2004, 00:01

Aquastream controller's LEDs (red and green on)

Well, it seems that this Aquastream Controller is displaying both red and green LEDs at once. No flashing but both are lit at all times? Any insight on this possible issue? -Dan

Montag, 29. November 2004, 12:36

Re: RAM waterblocks?

Zitat von »NikoMo« hi, these were no prototypes. aqua computer made in the beginnging of november an overclocking session called extrem krass. for this session they made these ramblocks, and a special block for the voltage regulators on an asus p5ad2. now ac is thinking about the voltage-regulators-block to bring to the market. i don't think, that the ram-blocks will come. there are to many different ram-modules, that a production makes sense. Any idea of the price for those RAM blocks? -Dan

Montag, 29. November 2004, 07:58

RAM waterblocks?

From what I have seen in the "watercooling" section of the forums there seems to be a prototype of 2 DDR RAM blocks. Is there any information if these items will reach market? -Dan

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:53

Re: Q: Aquabus and accessories?

Zitat von »MaGiX« But my real question is: What other kind of divices will the Aquaero be able to talk to/work with thrue the Aquabus? MaGiX The primary function of the Aquabus is to power 12v hardware. It has already been discussed that 8 LEDs and/or Cold Cathodes can be powered by this bus. Lighting effects can display useful information on what is happening within the computer environment or whatever else your mind can come up with. Im sure 12v fans can be useful as well. I am also sure that...

Samstag, 27. November 2004, 16:27

Re: Aquaero & Aquastream Mounting?

Please do not be confused here, the Aquaero does not have a water pump feature, it only can provide control over the Aquastream pump. If you only currently have 1 pump (the Aquastream) you have the option of installing the pump's 3.5" control panel onto the rear of the Aquaero. If you wanted to run 2 Aquastream pumps in one or even two cooling loops you can also have this second pump controlled by the same Aquaero. -Dan

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 01:04

Re: English Section ?

Great, now I have to frequent 2 forums for customer support. Thanks for the English sections too AC. -Dan

Dienstag, 23. November 2004, 00:56

Re: Cuplex Pro available in Silver?

Zitat von »Stefan« Thank you so much AC for getting the first Cuplex Pro SE to me and my customer. You folks are awesome! -Dan

Freitag, 5. November 2004, 00:47

Re: No Fan Power on Headers 1 and 3

Zitat von »Chewy« turn off the power. disable the ae from its power source for at least a few minutes. restart. does this works or did you even try in this way ? This doesnt work for me at all, I still cant reset the EEPROM. -Dan

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 12:06

Re: No Fan Power on Headers 1 and 3

Zitat von »Stephan« If there is no power on two channels, please reset the EPROM of the aquaero by pressing the set-key for 3 seconds on power on. After that all outputs should have maximum power. If not there is a hardware problem on the aquaero board. The EPROM reset doesnt even seem to work. I never get the "warning" statement. And now the Aquaero turns off completely after 15 seconds or so after displaying the first title screen. -Dan

Donnerstag, 4. November 2004, 08:23

No Fan Power on Headers 1 and 3

There seems to be no available power to fan headers 1 and 3 on the Aquaero, 2 and 4 work fine. I am currently operating under the 3.22D firmware too, any help would be appreciated since Im doing this for a customer of mine. -Dan

Sonntag, 5. September 2004, 13:11

Well, I got my answer. Cuplex Pro in Silver will be on order. I'll post some pics for eye candy sake when I get it if AC doesnt post it first. Thanks Stephan! -Dan

Samstag, 4. September 2004, 13:30

Just trying to see if I get someone from AC to post at this point. Please, please, please, please, please consider cutting this block in Silver. The guy that's interested wants to post an English review of how well it performs as a whole system and the Silver is for the "bling" factor and to test the cooling difference if any at all. He will be posting this through his website and it only increases the interest in Aqua-Computer products in the states and around the world. Please help, please. -D...

Mittwoch, 1. September 2004, 01:02

What I now dont understand is.... Why wont AC cut a block in SILVER if someone is willing to pay for it? I have been told that this would be an expensive piece but isnt it about making a customer happy and doing what can make some money for the business. Oh well if it cant be done I guess but it should be. Too bad AC, too bad. :'( -Dan

Montag, 30. August 2004, 08:25

Cuplex Pro available in Silver?

Is the Cuplex Pro indeed available in silver? If so, what would the cost be? Thanks! -Dan

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 14:17

Re: Problems With Aquaero

I got the "refresh" thing corrected. it was on a 0 second delay from screen to screen. Oops! :

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 14:12

Re: Problems With Aquaero

From what I have seen of the software, there is no such option that would change the langauge from German to English on the Aquaero itself. There is just the option in AquaeroUSB which changes the language within the control panel program itself.

Sonntag, 29. August 2004, 13:49

Problems With Aquaero

After the initial English Software installation and the update to the latest firmware my Aquaero is now only showing Text in German. How can the language settings of the Aquaero be changed to English using AquaeroUSB like the details state. Also, under normal operating mode (not the jaLCD mode) the fan, temp, flows sensor, etc. change from screen to screen extremely fast as if there was an error in the firmware itself. I cannot even read the info cause it displays so quickly. Any ideas? -Dan

Freitag, 27. August 2004, 13:09

Re: Opposite End Cooling with the AquagrATIx?

In my experience its much better to cool both sides of the card's chips by water if using a waterblock on one side. Its kinda funny to just use ramsinks on the other side instead of equaly cooling both ends with the same means. I'd like to see what AC would like to do to test this at the least. -Dan

Freitag, 27. August 2004, 04:34

Opposite End Cooling with the AquagrATIx?

I believe I once saw that AC was going to develop an AquagrATIx meant for cooling the opposite side RAM chips for the 9800 series cards. Is this still in development? If so, is there any release date in sight. I have a lot of interest from my customers in regards to having both sides of the card cooled. Im also hoping the same opposite end cooling will soon be available for the other GPU/RAM coolers as well. -Dan

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 13:58

Re: To Stephan and the Aqua-Computer team

I just wanted to try in the support forum first because I never received reply emails from anybody at AC for some issues in the past. I directed most questions to my contact in Austria if I really needed a response quick. Anyways, I sent off the email. I hope to get a response and some help! -Dan

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2004, 10:51

To Stephan and the Aqua-Computer team

Aqua-Computer Support Team- Im sure you are aware that SNTsystems caters to customers of the Western Hemisphere and that the Aquaero has become a whole new kind of monster in your product line-up! ;D The Aquaero has made quite an impression to my customers with many ordered since their release. I have been receiving many requests for translated support to be made available through my own catalog @ http://snt-systems.com in the way of software and firmware updates or anything that can be provided...

Freitag, 11. Juni 2004, 14:41

Re: SNTsystems (English) Aquaero Description Help

[glow=red,2,300]possibility to connect up to 4 8-channel card-modules who can also be configured as bargraph[/glow] What is this capable of? I clearly dont understand. -Dan

Freitag, 11. Juni 2004, 14:34

What kind of lighting effects can be contolled? Also, what can be done using the Aquabus? Please list examples if possible. -Dan

Montag, 31. Mai 2004, 13:54

Is the TCS just controlled by a water temperature probe installed in the Aquatube as described on the site? -Dan