• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 20:47

Forenbeitrag von: »SpeedyGonzales«

Problem flashing my Aquastream Ultra from 1011 -> 1017

Is it possible to change usb interface on the pump? It is an Ultra.

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008, 01:41

Anything else I can do? It has worked on USB before, but after I tried flash, I can not detect it anymore. Speedy

Montag, 22. Dezember 2008, 02:11

Hi again! Have done all that!! 1. I select firmware, take off power to pump, take power on, then whithin 2 seconds, press button to start flash firmware. 2. I select firmware, take off power to pump, press button to flash firmware, then put power back on. Both thru aquaero and with parallell cable. Some times is says error in verify page, but I have made 100% successful a couple of times, but I still can not identify pump on USB. And then I have no way to be sure that flash was okey. Can somethi...

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 23:45

Hi. I try upgrade my Aquastream Ultra from 1011 to 1017. I have tried with parallell port adapter and thru Aquaero. Several times it has said flashing complete, but I can NOT detect it with USB cable. I have tried another computer, but with same result. I need advice about what I should do, and It would be nice if the parallell software could identify what software version is in the Aquastream. Can I have a problem in my USB interface? Pump reports to the aquaero thru the aquabus ok. But can not...

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 01:06

Frontplate for multiswitch in black?

Is there any frontplate for multiswitch in black? I see there is a frontplate Aquadrive x4 , but no for multiswitch.....

Freitag, 2. Mai 2008, 09:53

Re: aquabus Y-Adapter für aquastream XT

It works with the Y-cable

Montag, 21. April 2008, 03:03

Then I expect my Y cable is not correct. As in the picture for your Y cable, I have 1 connector which get 3 cables, and 1 conncetor which only have 2 (red/black) I have already ordered from you Y cable, so I will wait, and try again. Speedy out

Sonntag, 20. April 2008, 15:38

Aquastream 1011 Aquaero 4.19 AquaTube 1.07 Tried to use Y cable on Aquaero with tubemeter and Aquastream connected. Aquastream was VERY unstable! Aquastream was also connected to USB, is that a problem? Also tried to connect multiswitch to Aquaero, and Aquastream and tubemeter on multiswitch aquabus, but no luck. Is only red/black in use, or does it use yellow too? Speedy out

Sonntag, 20. April 2008, 14:34

Can not get Y connector to be stable. Devices apperas for 1 second, then disapperas again. Very unstable. Any good description to how to do this? When using Y cable, aquaero says firmware in pump to old?? Speedy out

Montag, 14. April 2008, 16:40

Re: How to connect my AC-equipment the smartest wa

I have Aquaero, XT Ultra, Tubemeter, Multiswitch and a flow sensor. The best that works is: Aquaero on USB XT Ultra connected USB and Aquabus on aquaero Tubemeter on USB Multiswitch on USB Flowsensor on Aquaero. I would like the floowing, but I experience very unstable connection to pump + I do not get temps from pump: Aquaero on USB XT Ultra on USB and Aquabus on Y cable with the Tubemeter on aquaero. I also tried: Aquaero on USB Multiswitch on Aquabus on Aquaero XT Ultra and Tubemeter on Y cab...

Montag, 14. April 2008, 15:51

So you can connect upto 127 devices.....wow... So for me to have the tubemeter on USB is just crap. Does it use the yellow pin at all, or just black and red? Can I make a one to many instead of 1 to 2 (Y)?

Samstag, 12. April 2008, 04:33

aquabus Y-Adapter für aquastream XT

Can someone explain what I can use this for? Aquaaero has only one aquabus, and I use it for the Aquastream XT Ultra. Can I split the aquabus on my aquaaero so I can connect my tubemeter to my aquaaero? Produkt kable is this: [53063] Aquabus Y-Adapter für aquastream XT Regards Speedy PS: I think there can be more illustration/examples on how to connect the system together!

Freitag, 11. April 2008, 20:44

Re: Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

Zitat von »Cobra88« Hi Mate Sadly my Aquastream XT Ultra is not found by the USB so i am missing all the extra features i payed for. i think i accidentally damaged the PCB on the ultra by connecting the USB cable the wrong way round. but i cannot seem  to get any support at all from AC either here or by E mail ??? Pump works fine but is permanently in Deaeration mode for some reason (jumper is not in place) :-/ All i want is to buy a new PCB from AC for my XT Ultra as i am 90% sure it was me th...

Freitag, 11. April 2008, 15:52

Flash AquaStream XT Ultra

Hi I flashed the Aquastream XT Ultra from 1009 to 1011, and Aquasuite can not detect pump on USB. The reason for flashing was some error message when I start logging to XML, the was some error in the pump data. (Error message in german, and I just guessing) Since a old firmware, I upgraded. Before that I was told I had to upgrade aquaaero, so I upgraded to 4.18a and it worked ok! What can I do? Speedy --Edit-- Used a jumper on the back of the pump and took a power on/off and removed jumper again...

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 16:40

Re: USB extension from motherboard?

Hmmmmm....What kind of USB HUB has 5 "spear" connection as the motherboard have? Do you have a link to your suggestion? An ordinary USB HUB willl not fit the connectors!! Speedy Out!

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008, 16:11

USB extension from motherboard?

Hi! I have a Aquastream Ultra, Aquaero, Multiswitch, Tubemeter. I also have a flowcontrol. If I connect all this to USB on mobo, I have no free for cabinet USB connection. Is there a way to lets sayI take 1 from mobo, and extend it into 4 5pin USB connections for my equipment? Speedy out!

Montag, 7. April 2008, 00:38

Water blocks for EVGA 790i Ultra

Hi! Is there any waterblocks available for the EVGA 790i Ultra? Speedy