• 26.04.2024, 13:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 29. November 2006, 14:50

Forenbeitrag von: »1N54N3«

Re: How to connect Cuplex XT Question ??

Thanks guys.... Saves me a lot of draining etc....

Mittwoch, 29. November 2006, 10:57

How to connect Cuplex XT Question ??

What is the correct way to mount the Cuplex XT? Which side is the inlet and which is the outlet. At the moment I am using the side which goes directly to the copper base as the outlet and the side with the nozzles as the inlet but I can't help thinking it should be the other way around (this is supported by some images I found on the net). Could somebody please tell me how it should be mounted (with a picture please) to solve this mystery once and for all? BTW, Temperatures are OK, a D930 overcl...

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2006, 21:31

Re: Switching motherboards ... Which adapterplate

Stefan.... I think we have sorted the problem though the email. Thanks for changing the mounting plates.... regards, Roger

Montag, 22. Mai 2006, 23:11

Switching motherboards ... Which adapterplate ??

I'm switching from a DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-d to a Asus P5WD2-E Premium motherboard (yup.... from AMD to Intel) and I am wondering which adapterplate I require to keep on using my Twinplex Sli chipsetcooler.... for reference: Asus P5WD2-E Premium motherboard Twinplex SLi Which plate do I need?? If it is possible to use this chipsetcooler in the first place of course

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 16:00

Re: About to order some AC kit .. few questions th

Why doing it yourself? Because it is fun and gratifying to build your own system. Building is most of the fun. I've got quite some experience in building watercooling system. I've used Danger Den almost exclusively but now habe decided to switch to AC.

Samstag, 6. Mai 2006, 13:52

Apparently, the Lian Li PC-71 is almost impossible to buy in Holland (or very expensive). Propably will have to switch to the V1000B (in black). The question is, will an EVO 360 fit in the top and will it cause any problems with the motherboard. In short, is there anybody here with a V1000 and a Evo360 ;D ??

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 19:19

Thanks everybody!! I'll give Mr Stefan K. a quick mail with some availabilty questions.... Everybody else, thanks for the replies!

Freitag, 5. Mai 2006, 17:08

About to order some AC kit .. few questions though

Time to switch from DD to AC ;D Before I order though, would somebody please be so kind to answer these "life or death" questions for me? 1. Concerning the Aquastream; which thread P&C connectors should I use. Looks like G 1/8" to me but can't find it "black on white" in the description 2. I'm planning to use a Aquabay AT with an Aquastream pump. Could somebody tell me the exact length of the complete unit (with the Aquastream). It needs to fit in an Lian Li PC-71. 3. I'm planning to cool my CPU...