• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 17:37

Forenbeitrag von: »SquirrelM«

New Filter device.

Mine has arrived today. The stainless steel faceplate measures 6.7 cm x 6.7 cm, with an extra 2cm to the bottom of the valves. Its about 3.5cm thick.

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 21:23

New! AC Inline filter

What size is this and what size is the faceplate?

Freitag, 8. Februar 2008, 00:41

Re: Aqua computer paypal not working

Yes its the same for everyone afaik. Check the paypal sticky at the top, youll have to change the settings in ie to accept all cookies for it to work.

Samstag, 29. September 2007, 16:46

Re: Announcement: aquastream XT

Stephen, you mentioned before there will be an upgrade to the older pumps. How will this work and when will it be available?

Montag, 4. Juni 2007, 15:45

Re: new: cuplex xt di - double impact

Are these being made to order? or when will they be available as it more than 14 days from the initial post and they are still not available in the shop? Thanks

Samstag, 12. Mai 2007, 00:17

Re: EVGA 680i NB/SB Blocks?

Anyone? ??? and what about a voltage regulator block?

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007, 23:32

EVGA 680i NB/SB Blocks?

Hi, Which cooler blocks fit the north and south bridges of the EVGA 680i motherboard? Thanks

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2007, 17:25

Re: AquaSuite Compatibility

Zitat von »Stephan« Now. http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…D=91781[/quote] Great Thanks ;D

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2007, 16:08

Re: AquaSuite Compatibility

Zitat von »Stephan« Sebastian is back from holiday on tuesday. I think he will release a beta when he is back at work. We didn't like to do this before christmas holiday. Any update on when this is being released?

Donnerstag, 30. November 2006, 23:50

Re: Aquaero, Tubemeter and Multiswitch

I have at last managed to get it to work. You have to have jumper 3 set on the multiswitch set for it to work when its connected to the aquaero. Reason I hadn't tried this before is that the manual says this jumper is ignored when the aquaero is connected >

Dienstag, 28. November 2006, 19:54

Zitat von »SNIFFER« Does the Multiswitch have the latest firmware, have you flashed that yet? Also how are you connecting the multiswitch to the aquaero. What jumper do you have the multiswitch location jumper set too? I have not yet tried my multiswitch with the aquaero as I am still building that PC. I will have that completed in the next few weeks so I will have more experience with it, so maybe able to help further later. I think that first you should make sure all the firmwares are upto da...

Montag, 27. November 2006, 00:27

Sorry to drag an old thread up, but this is what I am trying to do and seem to be having a few problems. Aquaero, tubemeter, and multiswitch all work fine independately. However when I connect them as suggested, according to Aquasuite, the aquaero and tubemeter are working fine giving the right readings, but the Multiswitch is shown as not connected. The relay does appear to be randomly switching though. It doesn't seem to matter if the tubemeter is connected or not as the result is the same. An...

Montag, 8. Mai 2006, 23:07

Re: Aquaero problems...

Zitat von »Stephan« We will check that out. But please try to use your aquaero on another pc. We don't ignore anything but we don't have a solution for any problem out of the box. We must test and try before we can make a solution - if there is realy a problem. Also I must say that sometimes also the Bios or mainboard companies are making errors...... Thanks. Fully appreciate it could be a BIOS problem...The aquaero I have is actually a replacement for the one I bought orginally due to the scre...

Montag, 8. Mai 2006, 21:39

Re: Aquaero problems...

Zitat von »Euphoria« I sorted the problem last night. The cable was definatelly in the correct way. I swapped it to the 2nd set of header pins on the motherboard. All sorted ;D Unfortunetly this doesn't fix the problem for me - I've tried every single connector on the motherboard (I've got the P5N32, but I've seen others with similar problems with the A8N32)! Aquacomputer seem to be ignoring this problem despite emailing them - I get no response. There is clearly a problem with the asus nforce ...

Samstag, 4. Februar 2006, 23:05

Re: Aquaero freezes Apple USB keyboard

I have the ASUS P5N32, and I'm suffering the same problem with a MS Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse. It must either be a BIOS or driver problem. Unfortunetly I've had to send my Aquaero back as the screen has died, so I cant try the new drivers Nvidia released the other day. I'm running x64 windows, I don't know whether this is related to the problem, but as it works fine once the device is unpluged and plugged back in i suspect its not.