• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Mittwoch, 11. August 2010, 11:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Steensen«

USB FAILURE ON ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES

Start by: flashing all your devices to the newest firmware.Upgrade the Aquasuite to newest version also.Update Windows, as there might have been released new drivers for your MoBo, and check your Motherbord manufactures homepage, for the same.flash your motherboard BIOS to newest revision.Then you can start connecting all your devices again. My experiance says, to use ony internal USB-headers, whilst other owners have experianced the opposite, to only use external headers. Check if your USB-head...

Mittwoch, 11. August 2010, 11:10

aquaero and usb

I've had some of the same problems on XP. My problems where extra anoying, sinci I (at that time) had both Aquaero, Multiswitch and Poweradjust USB. The latter alwas loosing USB-connection, and once in a while, one or both of the other things also lost theri connections. Mo MoBo at that time was a ASUS P5B Delux, and on the internal USB plugs, I had no problems, even with all three things connected, but the backside connections where the trouble makers. I could fix the problem by un-installing a...

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 22:22

Re: [prob]Aquaero doens't make 2nd Fan rotate

Have you tried switching the fans around, so that different fans have been connected to the FAN1, and running? How are the surface the wires are laying on?

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 17:25

Re: Air problem

Sounds like the flowrate through your reservoir is too high, so air is getting sucked in to the loop. When you then stop the system, the the air settles in the heat exchangers and pump i.e. and thus you get the rattle noise again. Try adding 1-2 drops of dish washing soap to your water. That makes the water less able to contain the air, and thus the problem should be minimized or totally disappear.

Samstag, 13. September 2008, 17:08

Re: [prob]Aquaero doens't make 2nd Fan rotate

This sounds like an ordinary short circut problem someware in the system. Regarding your fans not rotating, it's because your settings make the aquasuite set the rpms very low, and thus too low for your fans to rotate, but high enough to make the LED's light. So eather set the temperature settings lower, change the scale, or just plainly set the RPM's manually to a number, or the output to a certain percentage.

Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008, 19:55

Re: My build + Pls feedback

Looks nice, and great temperature drops. :-) I got the Stacker STC-01, but I have just as little room left-over, as you have in yours, and I have only E6750, RAM without WC, water on my X1950XTX, CPU, NB, SB and my 74GB Raptor (single silentstar hdd cooler). I have two loops: 2*240mm radi 1*120mm radi Swiftech Storm CPU-block EK-X1800/X1900 GFX block 2* EK-NB/SB 3a on chipsets 2*mosfet blocks This results in just as much cramming as in your case. The only alternative I have, is the TT Mozart cas...

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2007, 18:50

Re: Question about USBPoweradjust and 2 laing pump

Actually you can connect two Laing DDC pumps, but it then have to be the "old" Pro (Not the Pro Plus A.K.A. Ultra), since the Powerajust USB can handle 20W as far as I remember, and thus it can handle 2*10W (which the Pro uses). But you then have to use a Y-splitter for the Molex connector.

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, 00:15

Re: Complete WC, order of blocks to optimize flow?

To save some money, you can use a liquid mix og ~60-75% Demineralised water, and 40-25% Cooling liquid (Glycole) from your car. Tris wil result in a clear blue liquid, with properties to prevent corrotion between cupper and Aluminium, and still having good cooling capasity, wan't cost a fortune, and doesn't have as high viscosity, as with AC Cool blue. If you got a dish-washer, use some of the liquid from that, about 1 table spoon pr liter mix (you use three things in a dishwaser: 1: Salt 2: soa...

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 18:20

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

Thanx Sebastian. What an obvious thing to try out first. : It did the work.

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 16:07

I thought that was an issue. As long as you are not OC'ing, then this will function fine, but if you are like me, then the CPU must be first in the loop, to get the best cooling performance on the CPU. But I've seen in the Aquasuite .NET2.0 threat, that this is not the case, so go for it. The more places you can put two simular blocks in parallel, the less restriction you'll get in total, and everything else, than CPU and GPU, you can put in parallel, since those blocks (other than CPU and GPU) ...

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 15:58

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

I've got Aquaero, Power Ajust USB, Multiswitch LT and flowmeter. So far, I havn't got the Multiswitch to be seen in the Aquasuite, when I have connevted it to the Aquaero via the small parallel cable, so don't know about the Multiswitch, but the Poweradjust and the Aquaero, the graph's texts are in german, in stead of English in english mode, and I have all .Net installed (1.1, 2.0, 2.0 Language pack (Danish) and 3.0). Eaven tho I have marked "litre/minute", the grapf says "litre/hour" from my f...

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 15:17

Hi. You got a bottleneck several places: RAM: Put 'en all in parallel, in stead of seriel, since these don't need much cooling, and are quite restrictive. Mosfets and NB: Same story as RAM, but moe difficult to mut in parallel. My advice to your loop would be something like this: http://bigup.peecee.dk/index.php?lid=1&a…=2&loadid=29976 To measure the "cooling performance" of the whole system, then use the temp. probe in the Aquatube, and an in-line probe just before the radiator, then you are me...

Sonntag, 12. November 2006, 05:31

Re: Brand new setup, Aquaero and Pump control

I've been trying for several hours, to make this thing funktion, but I have given up. I mounted the Aquaero, and pump controller, which coulden't drive the pump correctly, the GFX was getting WERY hot (close to 80°C water temperature in the watercooling block), resulting in a Emergency shutdown warning, and then I presset the select botton, and since then I haven't been able to start up the aquaero, neather with only the molex power plug connected, nor with everything connected. So is it possibl...

Sonntag, 12. November 2006, 02:03

Re: Brand new setup, Aquaero and Pump control

After annother 12 hours ofintens trouble shooting, I've got the system to boot. The system hasbeen booting before, and been OC'ed pleantifull. I've found out, that I have some defects on my MoBo, so this is going for RMA after the weekend. Regarding the "de aireating mode", how do I change/disable this? OK, the tacho will be sent to the MoBo in stead. Regarding the PSU/ATX-cable, I have bought the 24 pin extention cable, with the purple (+5V stand by) and green (on signal to PSU) being extended,...

Samstag, 11. November 2006, 13:54

Brand new setup, Aquaero and Pump control

Hi. Afte 13 hours work, I finally got my system assembled, with the Aquaero and a Pump control for my LainDDC Pro My problem is, that no matter what I do, the Aquaero makes an "emergency shutdown", eaven though there is no problems. I have tried mounting the aquaero both woth and without the 24 pin ATX extention, and have cut the green wire and connected it to the relay on the aquaero, connected the purple wire, and set the jumper for St.By. but I cannot start the computer with the power botton,...