• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-43 von insgesamt 43.

Montag, 26. September 2022, 13:28

Forenbeitrag von: »SteinerSE«

D5 Next Fan connector, PWM output?

Hi! Just want to quickly check, can you use the FAN connector on the D5 Next to output a RPM signal to the motherboard?

Dienstag, 20. September 2022, 03:46

Ultitube/D5 Next/Leakshield, how to connect up?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Utiltiube RGBpx - If you look closely at the top of the black rubber above the connectors, on the left one there is the word "IN". I think it's actually molded into the rubber, and it's hard to see. The connector on the Leakshield that you have labelled RGBpx is not an RGBpx port. Its a 3-pin Signal port that can be used to send a shutdown contact closure to your mobo. The cable you need to implement that is #53216 I am not sure if the D5N can send an RPM signal to the mob...

Montag, 19. September 2022, 22:34

Also, does the image actually show for anyone, I attached an image of what I have, and it shows in the edit window, but not in the submitted post.

Montag, 19. September 2022, 22:32

So got a bunch of parts from AC today (and they send me some incorrect parts). Now trying to figure out how to connect everything up. The SATA is self explanatory and the USBs that I will connect to a Hubby7 hub pretty much as well. My question is how to connect up the RGB since I have 1 cable included and 4 ports, Do I need to order an additional cable to connect the included parts? And which of the two ports on the Ultitube is in and out for the daisy chain? [attach]9671[/attach] I might have ...

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 17:49

RE: High Flow Next & Octo fan Controller

Zitat von »Mordante« The manual of the High Flow Next, like all Aqua-Computer manuals is near useless. So I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me. I have the following question I own and us an Octo Fan controller. About a year ago, maybe longer I bought a high flow next. Today I opened the box. My question is, how do I connect it? If I connect the USB to my mobo I can control it using Aquasuite? what about all the other connection? There are 5 connections in the Next. Aquabus Signal Temp U...

Mittwoch, 14. September 2022, 16:21

Filling loop with Leakshield?

Zitat von »Ytterbium« Zitat von »SteinerSE« Zitat von »Ytterbium« I put a T on the res and pulled it in there. You have to do some cycles to move the air like normal, once the res is the fill level you like then your done Oh, I was considering addinga valve where I can attach a hose for sucking in fluid at the furthest point away from the res so that it will fill as much as possible of the loop before starting to fill up the res itself. Sounds like a way to minimize air, for me I did KIS approa...

Dienstag, 13. September 2022, 13:44

Zitat von »Ytterbium« I put a T on the res and pulled it in there. You have to do some cycles to move the air like normal, once the res is the fill level you like then your done Oh, I was considering addinga valve where I can attach a hose for sucking in fluid at the furthest point away from the res so that it will fill as much as possible of the loop before starting to fill up the res itself.

Montag, 12. September 2022, 19:24

Hi! I've just made an order for a whole bunch of AC electronics to go into the current build (60 days delivery time? Ugh!). One of them the Ultitube with D5 Next and Leakshild. As I'm still planning the exact layout of my loop and what fittings to get I now wonder, what's the optimal position to add a valve for attaching a hose to use for filling the loop with the Leakshield function? How does it work filling the entire loop and not just pulling until it feels the res is full? TIA Thomas

Sonntag, 11. September 2022, 00:24

Connecting it all up, what do I need? (mainly cabling)

Zitat von »Remayz« yep. Aquabus is more for computers not running windows where you can't rely on USB, or if you specifically don't want to use software Ah, thank you for that clarification. This I guess the order listed in my OP is all I will need then. Just need to do some research on the leak protection top, might grab the res/pump version with it.

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 22:07

Zitat von »Remayz« Aquabus only works with Aquaero controllers, so you can forget that already The temp sensors are the correct headers yes. Ah, so basically just connect power, all the included USB cables to the hubby7 and let the parts communicate via USB and AquaSuite ?

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 18:53

Ok, so new topic since @cptninc was so helpful and eased my worries over my main issue. Thanks to my visit here I will now go much deeper down the rabbit hole than I previously intended. I'm now about to order the following (already had ordered a Octo Fan/RGB controller from another source): ▪ ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump (34109) ▪ Flow sensor high flow NEXT, G1/4 (53293) ▪ (2x) Temperature sensor internal/external thread G1/4 for aquaero (53067) ▪ HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub ...

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 07:02

Drill pattern for ULTITUBE D5

Zitat von »cptninc« The ports are perpendicular to the face of the fans (in parallel with the air flow). In this build, the pump is mounted to the front fans but the rad is technically on the side. My next one will try to have the pump mount to a front rad assuming there's enough GPU clearance. The controller/display mounts to the circular pump, so it can be rotated to any angle you want. If 43deg is the perfect angle for your build, just loosen the pump collar, twist the pump, and retighten th...

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 05:27

Oh thank you! That is very helpful, the ports will work better in that direction anyway, my main concern was the LCD facing sidewayss rather than out. But in what direction those the connections go? Towards the back or the rqadiator (willl be very tight there?)

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 04:18

Hi! I'm currently planning (and building as I go) a new system with a custom loop and considering using the "ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO reservoir with D5 NEXT pump" as my pump/res combo. Unfortunately the only place to mount it to is the front rad which would make the LCD face in to the case, not towards the user (which annoys e a bit). Looking at it there seems to be no way to turn it 90 degrees when mounted like that, but I do have room to drill and mount it standing (Corsair 7000D Airflow case). The...

Samstag, 9. Juli 2016, 03:15

Forenbeitrag von: »SteinerKD«

Aquaero 6 connections

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »SteinerKD« Zitat von »water-noob« splitter is required because the pump need a 4-Pin aquabus and the farbwerk, poweradjust etc. need 3-Pin But if it requires a 3-pin connection, why does the Farbwerk have 4-pin header? (I get that the Poweradjust needs a 3-pin connection so a splitter is required at some point). 4-pin gives power to some devices that need it when 3--pin doesn't. Yes, and if you use a splitter prior to the 4-pin header, it won't get that power...

Samstag, 9. Juli 2016, 02:03

Aquaero 6 connections

Zitat von »water-noob« splitter is required because the pump need a 4-Pin aquabus and the farbwerk, poweradjust etc. need 3-Pin But if it requires a 3-pin connection, why does the Farbwerk have 4-pin header? (I get that the Poweradjust needs a 3-pin connection so a splitter is required at some point).

Samstag, 2. Juli 2016, 22:59

Aquaero 6 connections

May I just jump in here (purely out of curiosity). Why is a 3-pin cable used in the first y-splitter to the Farbwerk when it actually has a 4-pin Aquabus connector? Do you really need 5 permanent USB 2.0 connections? I know you have to connect each device separately to set the device ID, but is a dedicated USB connection needed after that? I know AC now sells a very smart little internal USB 2.0 hub that would solve the lack of USB 2.0 ports, but on most motherboards it would be a problems (Thin...

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 02:13

Full block for eVGA 970 SSC

Made another mockup similar to your showing you the regular and ACX2.0+ eVGA 970s's side by side, how mounting holes and components match up with the exception of the DVI port and condensators on the far left. Sorry, now I'm done.

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2015, 01:47

Yes, the card is longer so everything have moved a bit to the left, but on the pCB there's little difference between the components relative to each other (this is why the BitsPower block will work with both variants of the card and the Ek one with some modding on the lefthand side). But I guess arguing this is moot because it's pretty clear that no company (not just AquaComputer) will make the adjustments needed. I will just have to either dremel it myself, trade my card for a 2975 variant or r...

Mittwoch, 26. August 2015, 14:40

Oh, OK, if you say so :/ I made a composite image overlaying the old and the new eVGA 970 SSc's and pretty much everything lined up exactly with the exception of two minor issues on the far left (hence why the BP block will work with both cards). No worries, I will look elsewhere for my needs.

Mittwoch, 26. August 2015, 10:06

Here's two pictures of the PCB (I know the BP full-cover block will fit it if the led header is removed and the Ek have been claimed to work too after some unknown mod). [attach]5367[/attach] [attach]5366[/attach]

Dienstag, 25. August 2015, 22:10

Does AquaComputer have any water blocks that will work with the eVGA 970 SSC ACX 2.0+? (3975) It seems due to the changes to the design no company will verify if their blocks can be used with this card and simply say it's not compatible (but with some reports of it actually working with some minor or larger mods). I only know that BitsPower claim their block is compatible if you mod the PCB (remove the led header), but their blocks are kinda hard to get hold of and I much prefer the look of the ...

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015, 04:12

New: aquaero 6

Any plans in the future for something like a "Poweradjust 3" that adds power and capability to match the AE6? (PWM fan controller mainly)

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, 12:18

Flow Sensor Calibration Value

In this thread someone is using FM17 with Aquaero and suggest calibration set to 169, he doesn't say what tubing he uses though (I've seen that number for the plug n cool stuff). The calibration is dependent on the tubing though and in a review (of ACs "high flow" sensor) I read 158 was suggested (I think that was for 10-11 ID tubing).

Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012, 03:36

Controlling AC D5 from Aquaero/Poweradjust?

Hmm, I guess the tacho cable is just that, just a way to read pump RPM and the other cable is the power. I know it's not a PWM pump, but I thought it would be possible to voltage control it through the Aquaero (I know for example Koolance sell speed controllers for the D5 and if they can do it I'm sure AC have been clever enough to make it to).

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 23:42

Controlling AC D5 from Aquaero/Poweradjust?

Just checking as the description doesn't say. Is the connecting cable for the Lainig DDC also used for the D5 when you want to control ACs flavor of that pump from their controller? (Product No.: 53053)

Freitag, 10. April 2009, 05:27

Internal USB splitter cable

This is something I think many Aquaero users etc would like. I don't know if I'm missing something, but why is there nothing like it on the market (at least that I can find). I'm not talking about splitting a single USB port into severall but rather fanning out the two available ports in a internal dual port USB connector into two cables each ending in an internal single port contact. Most of the time you get something like it with your motherboard only it ends in two external ports on a backend...

Samstag, 4. April 2009, 00:06

P6T6 revolution

Hi! Anyone know what cooler bits would fit the Asus P6T6 WS Revolution? Will there be a single cooler solution for the chipset for it like for some other boards?

Freitag, 19. September 2008, 07:53

Re: New WC setup (Aquatube G1/4")

Please post pictures and report your results when you're done. I ahve the Cosmos-S in mind myself for a WC build so is very interested. Are you going to put the rad in the roof?

Freitag, 11. Juli 2008, 03:09

Re: Single slot faceplates for NVIDIA and ATI card

So simple, so ... genious! Great product that I forsee selling a lot.

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 13:27

Re: Flowsensor, where in loop?

Ok, guess that's logical. No system has better flow than the slowest bottleneck.

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 04:52

Re: Xconnect - the connection for SLI and Crossfir

Any chanse we could get a rendering/picture without the frontplate to see the channels inside?

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 01:38

90deg bends instead of natural curving?

I saw a picture somewhere aroudn here that I kinda liked (it's hip to be square I'm told ). Someone was using a lot of 90degree plastic P&C connectors instead of the usual natural bending of the tubing. Basically all parts sent the tubing straight up from the mobo and then the angual connects connected together at teh same level from the 'floor' with each other (If you udnerstand how I mean). Any thought on this? My question is, does using those bends instead of natural curving impede the flow a...

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 01:33

Flowsensor, where in loop?

Where in the cooling loop do people usually put the flow sensor? Just before or after the pump, or somewhere in the middle of the loop? Just after the pump I guess gives you a start valu of how much it's putting out. Just before the pump the flow of the system with all bottlenecks passed etc.. Or doesn't it make a difference?

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 00:41

Re: Cu/Twin-plex xt dimensions

Now you confuse me a bit, are you saying that for a 790i mobo I should use a Cuplex CPU cooler for North/South-bridge?

Freitag, 27. Juni 2008, 05:54

Re: 3/8" to 1/4"

Not quite sure that's it. You suggest a 3/8 thread fitting while the card has 1/4 threading. What is needed is a 1/4 fitting that can take the 3/8ID (site says 9.5mm ID and 1.5mm wall)tubing used by The Kandalf and its internal WC system (uses some quick connect system but doesn't state threading on fittings).

Freitag, 27. Juni 2008, 03:17

Re: Cu/Twin-plex xt dimensions

OK *blush*, feel a bit stupid now as I managed to find some of the numbers I was looking for Think, look THEN ask.

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 22:17

Re: Preview: aquagratix 4870

Applause! You do great work and keep ahead of developments, very admirable. Nvidia man so most interested in the sli interconnect, how will it affect the space between the gfx cards? will it prohibit the use of those slots?

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 21:04

Cu/Twin-plex xt dimensions

What's the dimensions of these cooler? (it would be nice if dimensions for all colers was available). Trying a mockup build in photoshop of a system and need correct dimension of parts to se what might fit. BTW, any chanse this chipset cooler will work for a nf790i board?

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 02:28

Re: Xconnect - the connection for SLI and Crossfir

Looks sweet, some more pictures/renderings would be nice though (like how does it attach, how does it look in situ, does it hinder any pci card between the gfx cards? Def. a sellable product though.. and next up, the tripple sli variant

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 02:07

Re: Striker II Extreme

Looks like the SB (?, with the G symbol) is a tricky one as it will be underneath the second gfx card. Unless the gfx card is wc:ed too it's likely a 280 etc with their big plastic housing will cover it more or less completely? I don't see any issues around the wrms and nb looks good to (but what do I know). So any official words yet on what parts to use for a Striker II Extreme (NFS) NF790i board?

Sonntag, 27. April 2008, 06:54

AC Radiators vs. other manufacturer

Ok, might be stupid to ask as this is the AC forums, but still curious [...] edited by hobbes_dmS

Sonntag, 27. April 2008, 06:50

Cooling 790i based mobos

Hi! What parts would be used (if available) to cool a Striker II Extreme motherboard (nForce 790i Ultra)? For Northbridge For Southbridge For Voltage regulators