• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Freitag, 11. August 2006, 00:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Stellar«

Re: Aquaero VFD help pls

Zitat von »Stellar« Hello Shoggy. My aquaero is functioning allright but sometimes it freaks:s The characthers start just sliding from right to left and they keep going until i reboot the pc. Could u please say what is going on? Thanx Shoggy,have u seen this?

Montag, 7. August 2006, 06:56

Zitat von »jcab« Olá Stellar ;D Infelizmente não te posso ajudar :-/ :-*;D Yo Jcab Ao k parece é bug de software, se mexo nos butoes do aquaero com o jalcd a bombar ele xtrilha e nao deixa me usar os menus do aquaero mesmo:s

Montag, 31. Juli 2006, 08:28

Hello Shoggy. My aquaero is functioning allright but sometimes it freaks:s The characthers start just sliding from right to left and they keep going until i reboot the pc. Could u please say what is going on? Thanx

Samstag, 22. Juli 2006, 03:45

I think my aquastream version is 1.5, or it is 2.0. I must have a ancient revision of the pump Kudos Shoggy

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 18:44

Yay Shoggy u rulle It works, Now the only problem i got is that the aquaero doesnt find the aquastream. I have the aquaero>aquastream cable, but maybe it is from my aquastream controller, it could be a little old, it's a 3.01 i think. Thankx dude

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 17:33

Hello Shoggy, thx for u so fast reply. I'm trying to use JALcd software with the Aquaero VFD. I need the detailed information on how to put Jalcd working with my new toy. I went to Jalcd forums and i couldnt retrieve any valuable information that could put this running. Thankx Shoggy

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 16:46

Aquaero VFD help pls

Hello all, i just bought an Aquaero VFD , and is flashed with 4.10a firmware. Im having some troubles with it. I think aquacomputer should be more specific and provide an updated english manual, and one how to to JALcd, because aquaero is a expensive "toy" and it live up to the right standarts of aquacomputer. I went to Jalcd forums and i couldnt retrieve information that could help me find the way to solve this. So ask your help to help me put this to work. Many thankx