• 16.04.2024, 06:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-44 von insgesamt 44.

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005, 16:17

Forenbeitrag von: »stu_allen«

Re: New Aquasuite 4.33 (updated to 4.34!)

Zitat von »Ze@lot« shoggy i have had a problem with this updated version 4.34 shown above for some reason it will not change to english. the one i downloaded from hard forum works ok but this link above seems to be missing a file. It expects a file in the root directory which has been moved into one of the folders. I just copied it out again into root and it works fine.

Mittwoch, 28. September 2005, 14:32

Re: 9/16” NPT --> plug 'n cool

Zitat von »gezzas525« Dangerden is currently moving to 9/16-18 (aka UNF, fine thread). UNF is parrallel while NPT is tapered. 9/16-18 IS a *tapered* thread. Thats why there are two numbers (16 and 1 at the end, to give the diameter at the largest and smallest points.

Freitag, 9. September 2005, 15:56

Re: Dual Aquadrives

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Found some pics of what I needed, but now need to find out if the Dual Aquadrive has only one water path from front to back or does the channel cross back and forth? Trying to decide if I would get better cooling with four Aquadrive's or two Dual Aquadrive's? 1 cooling path, you would get better cooling with 4x singles, but only fractionally as HDs dont put out that much heat anyway. You will get a LOT better flow with 2x duals rather than 4x singles IME.

Donnerstag, 18. August 2005, 03:06

Re: Dual Aquadrives

TN - they are considerably shorter than the originals. I'll try and measure one at the weekend for you, but of the top of my head id say 20-25mm shorter.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2005, 00:41

Re: 9/16” NPT --> plug 'n cool

I gave up on this exact question after spending about £50 trying various "multifit" p&c barbs. Used a 3/8 9/16-18 normal barb which was a nice snug fit for my 10mm OD/8mm ID tubing.

Freitag, 8. Juli 2005, 13:22

Re: XT spring question

I didnt get any posts with mine, just the roundhead screws. Youd probably be best off removing the backing plate from the mobo - thats what i did on my ASUS and on this DFI.

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2005, 01:03

Re: Nvidia 7800 waterblocks?

Looks good! But what about the ram at the rear of the card? ???

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2005, 02:39

Ive absolutely no idea Shonuff - i ripped the heatsink and fan off within the first 10 minutes :o Until my X2 arrives ive got no S939 cpu to power them up with, so i am hoping they work!

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2005, 19:23

Re: Radiator questions - flushing and the water ja

Whats that topnurse? Is it just pumping round in the other direction?

Samstag, 2. Juli 2005, 18:47

Re: Radiator questions - flushing and the water ja

I think i'm just going to pump some 50deg c water through it for a few hours and see how that goes!

Freitag, 1. Juli 2005, 22:24

My latest project - the Uberchair

Hi folks, Some of you may be interested in the build log i'm doing over at BleedingEdge for my latest system - its an watercooled AMD x2 4800+/Nvidia 7800GTX SLI system using Aquacomputers Airplex Evo 360, Cuplex XT, Aquadrives, Aquatube and Aquaero! Its still very much in progress, about another week to go i think. Its not 56k friendly as there are loads of pics, but if you are interested - http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11585

Freitag, 1. Juli 2005, 13:26

Absolutely - although thats going to hammer your resale value Theres no water in that part, and i think youd have to take the whole thing off. You'd also have to make sure theres some airflow for the voltage regulator heatsink. Ive not got a 6800LE block but it looks like they are exactly the same as the normal one but without the voltage regulator part. Might be a better idea to use one of those as a temporary measure, until AC make the new blocks. I'll be very interested in how they plan to co...

Freitag, 1. Juli 2005, 04:16

Some pics as promised Stock 7800GTX Stock 7800GTX rear view Fan removed bare card bare card rear view With the 6800 block: comparison powersink powersink side view

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2005, 13:34

Radiator questions - flushing and the water jacket

Hi, Have a rad thats been sat around for a month or so, open to the air, that i'm going to use on a new rig. Given how much gunk has appeared in the centre of a cuplex pro in the meantime, i'm wondering if the same is happening in the rad. So, firstly, what is the waterjacket of the rad? Is the water only in the tubes, with the fins brazed on (in which case algae growth wont be too bad, and a simple water flush will shift it)? Or are the fins part of the waterjacket itself? (In which case it cou...

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2005, 12:56

TopNurse - i should have one in my paws on Tuesday, so i can take a lot of hires pics of the board compared to a 6800 Aquagrafx block. Reading the german forum here, it seems there is a possibility the 6800LE block might fit, but its unconfirmed at the moment.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2005, 13:45

Zitat von »boswell« these are simply only pictures and should not be used to decide whether to get a 6800 or 7800. These are serious beasts as some might know but to decide on pictures is what i would say a bad idea. Wait until ac have tested their water block to see whether it fits/provides enough cooling (though i doubt this would be an issue), then you can decide whether to get a 6800 or 7800 accordingly. Ed Err. Who said anything about using pictures to decide whether or not to get one??? T...

Samstag, 25. Juni 2005, 00:10

From the pictures i have seen, the 7800s are similar to the 512mb 6800s - the power circuitry heatsink is totally different, so the Aquagrafx block will not fit.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 22:47

Re: PrimoFlex

Zitat von »vils« I orderd this block directly from the AC shop and chose "Anchluss- Schlauchtullen 10mm" But since the distance between the hose barbs is so small they only seem to accept a wall thickness of around 1,5mm. It is this crucial part of information I would have liked to see at the web-shop. /Vils 3/8 ID is 9.375mm - and the connectors you specified are for 10mm OD/8mm ID so its no wonder its a tight fit!

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2005, 15:33

Re: aquastream rev. 3.0 vs Eheim 1048

Mine does the same, but is fine at 73. I'll live with that

Freitag, 6. Mai 2005, 15:06

Re: shop in english

Indeed Infiltraitor. I dont understand why they use this awkward method - surely the business is large enough to warrant credit card support, or at least paypal!

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 14:04

Re: Shipping to the UK

E8.99 is the shipping cost. Its a flat fee. To transfer from your bank account into AC's bank account will incur a fee, dependant on your bank - this will likely be £20-£30!! A BIG problem with this method of payment > You might do better buying from www.leftclicks.co.uk who are an AC distributor in the UK.

Montag, 18. April 2005, 15:08

Re: few setup problems

Temps dont seem to bad. Rad after the pump instead might help bring temps down a notch. Is the route from res to pump nice and simple, or are there lots of elbows? Which cpu blocks are you using?

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 16:44

Re: few setup problems

0.4 sounds low. 0.2 sounds incredibly low! I get 0.6/0.7 with 4 aquadrives, 2 aquagrafx blocks, a cpu block, northbridge block and evo 360. What is the route of your tubing?

Freitag, 8. April 2005, 17:32

Re: New Aquaero AquaSuite software

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« How German So what does that mean? Next week, next month, next year? Means it'll be done when its done : Just have patience.

Montag, 4. April 2005, 14:30

Re: new system fitting help

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Well...IIRC you may be able to get the chipset cooler in but you might have to orient the connectors so that it's not under the card. You definately will not get a twinplex onto a DFI NF4 northbridge if using a 6800 card I know AC dont like mentioning other manufacturers on here...but given there is no competition in this particular case, there are 2 blocks from Koolance that will fit the northbridge and work with Aquacomputer 6mm ID tubing, the GPU-180-H06 (Vid) and CHC-A...

Dienstag, 8. März 2005, 14:13

Re: It worked!

Zitat von »Puggy« The light is fitted into a clear plexi/plastic fitting. The fitting can be screwed into any hole on the tube, and then a light can be placed inside (from the outside) to make it glow. There is a UV light, as well as a green, blue, red, and, white lights. I use a green one and it looks very nice. I also use a UV one as my power-on light. You'll need a drop of glue to keep the light inside the plexi fitting if its vertical, i used just a drop of superglue for mine.

Dienstag, 8. März 2005, 14:11

Re: My aquaero has died!

Shoggy - thats what i did Aviddigi - yeah, i know these things happen and they'll sort it out for me. I never realised how much i rely on it though - all my fans are SOOOO loud now they are plugged into the mobo!

Montag, 7. März 2005, 20:37

Re: My aquaero has died!

Thanks Man_In_Blue. Ive emailed support, but the web based form dosent work for me, it thinks i havent filled in each box when i have (except for invoice no.).

Montag, 7. März 2005, 14:04

My aquaero has died!

Hi, turned on my PC this morning and my Aquaero VFD seems dead. It was working yesterday! The pump is still working (and the LEDs) so it is still powered and sending power to the aquastream, but no fans spin up and the display is off. I cant find my invoice number at the moment, but i bought the Aquaro towards the end of november i think. The support form on the website dosent seem to work :/

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 01:55

Re: Aquaero English Display?

Zitat von »londonmark« I take it that the usually good response people recieve in this forum has'nt been extended to me due to my critique of your Aquaero user manual, and pointing out an inproperly read request for advice by one of your forum "GODS"? Well thats fine, you see my slightly sarcastic tone of post comes from having just spent £500 as a first forray into your particular brand of watercooling with your approved UK distributor, having to draw the conclusion that you very arrogantly, m...

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 19:32

Re: aquaero water temp sensor

It fits into a normal plug and cool connector - this then goes into any of the free holes on the aquatube.

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2005, 19:32

Re: Aquaero firmware

Its on my aquaero that i had delivered late december

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 23:20

Re: 0.6l /min

oops, missed that one! I guess its ok then, although its lower than i was hoping for. Should have gone for the cuplex Evo rather than the pro i reckon :-[

Sonntag, 30. Januar 2005, 22:45

0.6l /min

Is this a good or bad flow rate? Ive got a cuplex pro cpu block, twinplex chipset block, 2x aquagrafx 6800blocks, 2x Aquadrives, a flowsensor (Obviously!) an airplex evo 360 and an aquastream pump at 70hz (it goes a bit mad at 74 and reports Short Circuit!) and an aquatube res in the loop. The order of components is: res-pump->rad->aquadrive1->aquadrive2->cpu->chipset->flowsensor->gpu1->gpu2->res Ive got 2 more aquadrives to put in once the drives arrive.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005, 15:37

Re: CPU block

Zitat von »Dino« Hi Please place the output above the input. Bubbles can leave so the cooler easier. Dino Thats lucky - thats how ive fitted mine! : ;D

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 20:46

Re: Chipset block on Asus A8N-SLI

Atomfrede - the standard heatsink is held on with two expanding pins - push the pins down from the face of the motherboard and use some pliers on the bottom to squeeze them together. If you are impatient you can use the wirecutter bit of the pliers to just snip the bottom off the pins!

Montag, 24. Januar 2005, 20:44

Re: Chipset block on Asus A8N-SLI

Ive got no means to take pics at the moment, but i have literally cut off the chipset block bracket level with the edge of the waterblock. Its still a little close to the capacitor, so ive put some insulation tape between them - i cant be bothered to remove it again and do yet more dremmelling! The block is still held VERY securely.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 16:54

Re: Aquaero VFD firmware

Thanks Shoggy, i was just checking i was up to date

Samstag, 22. Januar 2005, 23:27

Aquaero VFD firmware

Hi, Have just connected up my aquaero VFD, and its showing as firmware 3.99D in AquaeroUSB. I cant find this one listed anywhere, is it the latest or is that 3.23A?

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 23:45

Chipset block on Asus A8N-SLI

Just a FYI for anyone ordering one (and for AC!). The block should fit fine, without affecting either pcie slot (at least with 2 inno3d 6800GTs anyway!), but one of the fixing loops needs to be cut in half - cut flush with the edge of the block, because a capacitor is in the way. Am going to fit mine tomorrow, and i am hopeful that the block will still be held securely by both clips! See here: http://www.pcperspective.com/images/revi…ard_chipset.jpg

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 23:42

Aquagrafx 6800 Rev2 fitting

Hi, Just starting to put my cooling system together. As far as fixing the 6800rev2 onto the card goes, should i use thermal pads for the ram/powerfets? I cant seem to make it have a "flat" enough connection to use some artic silver ceramique. Should i use new pads or reuse the ones from the stock cooler?

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004, 14:43

Re: Order status / communication?

Chris has replied to me now, mods - please feel free to delete this topic. Thanks Stu

Montag, 6. Dezember 2004, 20:08

Re: Order status / communication?

Thanks, message sent.

Montag, 6. Dezember 2004, 19:42

Order status / communication?

Hi, i know this isnt the correct place, but i am running out of options! :-/ I placed a fairly large direct order for components to build my new pc on the 16th November. I transferred the money into Aquacomputer's bank account on the 17th. I have heard nothing since. I have emailed verkauf@aqua-computer.de (17/11/2004 and 28/11/2004), info@aqua-computer.de (30/11/2004), chris@aqua-computer.de (3/12/2004 from a different email address) and now support@aqua-computer.de (Today, 6/12/2004) As yet I ...