• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-24 von insgesamt 24.

Freitag, 5. August 2011, 01:52

Forenbeitrag von: »Sufu«

Aquaero 5 XT and Aquastream XT Ultra questions

I tried 10sec to 30sec, and at the lower settings it stalls out within a day. I guess it has too much data but doesn't clear the old one? At around 1min intervals, it lasts a few days but the problem eventually comes back. I still have problems getting the charts back whenever I clear out the data - it seems resetting it breaks everything again, and I am not sure how I managed to get the charts to update last time I also have a different problem, where the fan speeds are higher than what I have ...

Samstag, 30. Juli 2011, 05:59

Ok, so I got the page up there, but for some reason it seems that it stopped updating. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us It's 11:56pm EST right now and Aquaero time is synced with PC time.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 01:01

Aquaero 5 XT Capacitive Touch Screen Problem - Possible Fix with Cardboard Mount

I had the same problem initially with my 800D - I loosened the faceplate screws and had not had any problems since.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 00:55

So because I have my Aquastream pump connected via Aquabus, none of my charts will update? It's odd because I can see the water temp in my Aquaero, and can set a curve controller to use that sensor to control my fan speeds, though even that does not appear to be working correctly, compared to how I set the curve (fans spin higher than what it's set at, though not 100%). I guess I'm a little confused because if Sensor 11 (water temp) is displayed correctly, then shouldn't the charts work? Also, I...

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 19:32

Then, how can I get my Aquaero5 to display chart data? I have one of my data sources set to the water temp sensor, and another to the radiator fan speeds. The charts never update, regardless of the data interval.

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011, 23:58

I just got my Aquaero5 hooked up and I have it connected to my Aquastream with the aquabus cable. Aquaero recognizes the pump, but I can't figure how to view the flow rate from the pump on the Aquastream. Do I need to connect the RPM header to the aquaero? Also not sure on how I can view data logs on the screen. I configured the data logs (like water temp) and a fan curve controller, but the Charts don't display anything.

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009, 23:11

I'm probably the 100th person to ask...

Sry for Necropost, but if anyone else reads this you can acquire some AC gear from sidewindercomputers.com and performance-pcs.com. Though the selection is a bit limited, mostly a few waterblocks, the Eihem pumps and Aquaero. The bigger stuff... I'm having to resort to buying more tubing from kustompcs.co.uk, since none of the US retailers I frequent carry 8mm OD tubing..

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009, 18:36

Aquaero Dead?

PC works fine, and I changed the 12v lead going into the aquaero but still nothing. If I hook up a fan to it, they won't spin, but they work off the PSU.

Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009, 04:07

Aquaero Dead?

Can't do a eeprom reset (holding set button does nothing), LCD does not turn on and unit is not recognized in windows. Also plugging in fans will not provide power to them, but when I try to plug it into different molex connectors, I can see the green LED turns on but nothing happens. Is my aquaero dead? I bought this back in Sep 2006...

Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008, 19:44

Re: Aquagfx g92 installation?

I tried using artic silver on the RAM and GPU, then the thermal pads on the voltage regulators. After putting everything together the screen was corrupted at POST so the card was unusuable. I am not sure if it's because the waterblock does not make full contact with the RAM chips and the card got fried, or it was bad to begin with. Anyone have the g92 block on a 8800 GTS?

Freitag, 30. Mai 2008, 20:04

Aquagfx g92 installation?

Is there a manual for the AquagraFX 8800 G92? I got the waterblock, but the instructions are in german I'm not sure which parts I need to put some artic silver on. So far I did all the memory chips and the GPU, but there were no pads or anything else included with the block.

Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008, 01:05

Re: new water loop, very hi temps with QX9650. adv

Zitat von »divve« It all depends on your setup. In a low flow loop with a QX6700 @ 3.6Ghz, 8800 GTX 648/1566/2106, NB cooler, Dual HDD cooler and tripple rad at 1.25 l/m, the CPU will reach 73-74C during 28C ambient temps. Stick the same CPU alone in a high flow loop, a triple Thermochill with top performing components, your temps will drop by 15C. I think the problem is the waterblock itself. I used to have the same Cuplex XT waterblock on my Core 2 Duo E6600, and my idle temps were in the hig...

Montag, 2. Juli 2007, 01:13

Help with Tubemeter readings

I currently have a tubemeter installed on my aquatube, which is mounted to an aquabay. My problem is that even though I have it hooked up to my Aquaero, it always reads 100% water level. I already have the latest software and firmware for the aquaero, and I can see that the stick is sitting about halfway in the water, so it should be reading 50% or so, or anything less than 100% water level. I don't know if I somehow fried the thing, but it has it's own connection to the PSU. Currently I am runn...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2006, 21:10

Re: aquaero and tubemeter problem

Zitat von »Sufu« Ok, I finally got around to re-connecting the tubemeter, and I am 100% sure I connected it the correct way. My Aquatube is inside an Aquabay, and I placed the tubemeter on the side holes, so it's connected just like in the pictures, with the #1 pin having no connection, and #2 pin has the black wire, with the last pin beeing the red wire. I also made sure the tubemeter has it's own connection directly to the PSU (it's a 750w Thermaltake PSU), so it's beeing powered. The problem...

Montag, 30. Oktober 2006, 00:03

Zitat von »SNIFFER« That is correct, and I take it you can see the number 1 pin on the tubemeter. Ok, I finally got around to re-connecting the tubemeter, and I am 100% sure I connected it the correct way. My Aquatube is inside an Aquabay, and I placed the tubemeter on the side holes, so it's connected just like in the pictures, with the #1 pin having no connection, and #2 pin has the black wire, with the last pin beeing the red wire. I also made sure the tubemeter has it's own connection direc...

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2006, 03:08

NC = no connection so PIN 1 = nothing (NC) PIN 2 = GND (2x black wires) PIN 3 = GREEN PIN 4 = BLUE PIN 5 = RED (+5v) So pretty much I had it like in the picture. I will plug this thing back in again tomorrow when I have time, but I think it has something to do with the software. I guess if it dosen't work I will ether need to wait for ver 4.40 of Aquasuite (maybe Shoggy can help??), or buy a new aquabus cable. I hope I don't need to buy a new cable =( Zitat von »SNIFFER« Just to clarify the Blac...

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2006, 16:16

Zitat von »SNIFFER« Yeah do have another look at that connection. On your 5 pin connector you will see that one pin has no wires comming out of it. Then there are two black wires comming out of the same hole, then a green one and then a blue and then a red one. Make sure that the hole with no wires comming out of it goes onto the number 1 pin of your tubemeter. When I connected it up wrong I had placed the black wire on number 1 pin, giving all your symptoms. are you saying the black wire shoul...

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2006, 02:09

I am not sure how to get the Tubemeter to blink within the software? It always showed 100% water level, and 50mm something. I can set it to alarm at 100%, but it woulden't blink at that. From what I can remember, the GND pins go from left to right starting at the #1 pin on the tubemeter, with the 5v beeing on the far right. But once I connected the power to the tubemeter with the molex connector, the funny characters and odd display behavior stopped. The only issue is that when the aquabus is co...

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2006, 00:52

Zitat von »SNIFFER« What happens if you try another molex connector into your tubemeter maybe off the same powerline thats connected to your aquaero? As far as I can tell it should work, one further question is your tubemeter blinking at all now. Within the aquasuite software can you switch that off and on. can you adjust any of its settings now. Also even though the pump shows its changing mode does it seam to do the same thing all the time. Can you report back Tubemetmer is not blinking, it w...

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 21:14

Re: Flow Meter Setup

Zitat von »virtualrain« I have some additional information... If I set the Aquasuite imp/l to 700 as recommended by Remag, the flow meter is accurate until the flow exceeds about 3 lpm (180lph) then the Aquaero has major problems... beyond that, it will report the flow as about 5lph! Totally wrong! Is this possibly a problem with the Aquaero or is it my flow meter? Is the Aquaero unable to handle the # of pulses generated by the flow meter at flow above 3lpm? According to the the specs, the Rem...

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 21:12

Aquastream does not have a molex connected, and mine is like in the pic, I double checked. I can't show a picture tho because I would have to take out my aquatube from the aquabay and that would be a PIA. Zitat von »SNIFFER« Can you also confirm that the aquastream is not powered by the molex power supply as well as the aquastream cable.

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 19:46

Zitat von »SNIFFER« The molex has to be powered too, that is how the tubemeter gets its electrial power. The USB has a 5volt output on it when you connect it to the USB on the motherboard. Without that you need the 5volts from the molex to power the Tubemeter as it dose not come from the Aquaero like the connection between the Aquastream does. Also, and I mean, make absolutely sure you have connected the 5pin cable to the tubemeter as shown in the picture above. I got the same errors you have w...

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 16:51

Yes I have an actual aquabus cable like that. It's only connected from my tubemeter to the Aquaero. the 4pin molex isin't hooked up to the PSU. I have a P5B-Deluxe mobo, but I only have the aquaero hooked up to the mobo. I don't have enough USB connectors to run the tubemeter seperatley Zitat von »Infiltraitor« Are you using this cable to connect it? - Clicky

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 05:25

Zitat von »SNIFFER« Humm, I'm at a loss then. Can't even remember what .net i have installed but i dont get any of your error messages. My OS is a English UK version is yours USA? Are you planning on getting another one? I am having a similar issue, except it's just that my Aquaero goes nuts when I connect my tubemeter through the Aquabus. It will show weird characters on the display, or other times it will just go blank, and the tubemeter display ranges from not beeing connected, to a 255% wat...