• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 10:38

Forenbeitrag von: »tabxtra«

Re: radiator/fan Shroud ?

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS« 30°C watertemp is fine when you have 25° room temperature (and how ist Walter connected to your PC? ;D). what radiator-type do you have? an EVO, XT or pro? the evo already has a built-in air shroud. that's between Walter and me I have 1 airplex evo 240 and 1 airplex evo 120 Thanks. that's a relief to know.

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 06:55

radiator/fan Shroud ?

Does enybody use a shroud between the radiator an the fan ? i have mountet my ac 240 radiator with the fans connected directly with the radiator. (airflow) (inside) | radiator-Fans| ------> (outside) Is this wrong. ore should i use a shroud to get som space between the radiator and the fans ? with a room temp of 25 and overclocking my pc 20%, my walter temperature is 30 *C at load

Montag, 7. August 2006, 07:11

ati x1600 agp ?

does anybody know if i can use "aquagratix für X1600 PCIe ohne Anschlüsse" on my ati powercolor x1600 512mb AGP. Or will it only fit the PCIe version

Sonntag, 6. August 2006, 20:45

Re: setting temp target ?

Zitat von »Max_Payne« You can change the language to english Sensors --> Reference value in C° --> http://www.aqua-computer.de/download/AC_…0040726engl.pdf Greeting Max Payne I do have the english version. but i thought reference value had somthing to do with callibration of the sensor. Thank for the help.

Samstag, 5. August 2006, 22:51

setting temp target ?

is there a way for me to choise a target temperature in aquasuite 4. i have sett all of my fans to Adjust to temperature from my water temp and kabinet temp. but i don't know what aquasuite uses as a target temperature, ore how to adjust it. help please