• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-33 von insgesamt 33.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 22:45

Forenbeitrag von: »taloche_aqualite«

Flow & pressur sensor with AE 4

ok, thank. not a good new for me. i am looking in the SDK of Hwinfo now.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2015, 20:55

For the EA 5 & 6, if i understand, the auacomputer service put sensor value from aquaero to share memory, and the deviceSdk is a sdk to read this. In short, is run aquacomputer service enought to get value ? or i need also aquasuite ? I read the manual but to short for me. 24.4. Service administration The service (background service) synchronizes date and time of all aquaero 5/6 devices connected to the PC and provides software sensors to the aquaero. Thank again, perhaps a very good new.

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015, 19:52

Thank for the answer. Zitat von »Shoggy« Not possible. We are waiting from a very long time the SDK, no ? It is a chimere. I think it is possible (in linux it is, there is a alternative) but you want enforce your aquasuite. This is not a valide solution for people need a light or personal monitoring of watercooling loop. Propose a aquasuite as service without display and with memory share as a alternative of the SDK was a good idee.

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015, 23:13

Hi all. I read in post Which Flow rate sensor? " the other one needs an AE (v3 up to v6)," The other one is the pressur sensor. In shop, the compatibility list is AE 5 or more for this sensor. My interest is to run a pressur sensor with AE 4 LT. I don't use Aquasuite for AE 4, so i can read what the AE 4 "see" with a alternative software (my production). My question is does the AE 4 can read the pressur sensor (and if yes, i suppose this is via the aquabus) ? Thanks for the answers.

Mittwoch, 27. November 2013, 21:31

Hwinfo, shared memory and aquasuite support

Hello Yes, it is interesting. I write somethink link this with aquaero 4.0, share memory and plugin for samurize (aqualite in samurize web site). I write also a driver for read and write the aquaero 4 in seven 64 bit. For your demand, we wait the SDK of the aquaero 5 and now 6. We are waitting for a long time ago, i don't knows how many years ...

Donnerstag, 8. September 2011, 22:34

SDK 64 bit? USB.dll 64 bit?

ok, after some try, it is easy to read and write to the aquaero 4 with another usb contol HID, included 64 bits. The difficulty is to write a dll with the same API of the SDK (a big lack of information here) and to cover all the equipement include in the SDK. Now i know it was not difficult to write a USB.dll in 64 bit for my proper use (aquaero 4 async read and write). I don't understande why AquaComputer do not provide a 64 bit of this USB.dll, or the source code (like mytranslationclass). Doe...

Donnerstag, 1. September 2011, 23:17

SDK 64 bit? USB.dll 64 bit?

hello, Do you mind that the HidControl class of the SDK is a standard HID component ? How the major methode of HidControl ( "HidLockReviceEvent", "HidDeviceDataReceived", "HidReadFromDevice", "HidDirectReadFromDevice", "ControlBusy", "HidWriteToDevice") are mapped on a standard Hid component, and with what sort of treatement ? I understand that the byte[] of a standard HID is translate to string in the read and write methode of Aqua HIDControl, but what is the design of the other methode ? You a...

Montag, 27. Juni 2011, 22:10

Aquaero SDK : 4.0 and 5.0

Hello, I have a lot of question about the SDK : - For aquaero 4 : have you a refrence manual ? For what is the API UsbHid.ControlBusy ? In the source of the aquaero demo, this is not call. And the very old question : when a SDK x64 ? - For the aquaero 5 : Does existe a SDK ?

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 12:50

Aquaduct 240 XT or Pro

ok, I understand that i can " give a voltage from 0 to 12V" from a aquaero (or any other way) in the PC ? In this case the fan are powered via the RS232 ?

Mittwoch, 18. August 2010, 22:27

Aquaduct 240 XT or Pro

Hello, My question is : First : does the aquaduct 240 XT is real ? Can i buy it ? Second : in the aquaduct 240 Pro, can i regulate the fan other way of 5V or 12V. By a aquaero in the PC, and use some free connexion in the RS232 connector for exemple. And for finish, does the aquaduct 240 (or 360) XT can collect information from sensor in the PC ? All my questions is about the capacity of communication between aquaduct, the PC , and a aquero (in or off the aquaduct). Thank.

Samstag, 19. Juni 2010, 14:32

aquaero and usb

Hello, Zitat von »Shoggy« The bad thing: Samurize does not work with Windows 7 No, Samurize work very good on Windows 7. My plugin aqualite is a perfec exemple " a plugin for aquaero (monitor watercooling) AND core 2 duo temp" in Samurize.com BUT, the aqua computer SDK for aquaero does not existe for a 64 bits system.

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009, 12:46

Aquaero dead, my fault

Hello, I plug two fans in aquaero in use. The aquaero stop all operation, the little green light on PCB stop. Ok is my mistak I buy a aquaero LT. It work fine. I try to put the OLED display of my dead aquaero in new one, but no display. Two questions : - is there a process for add a display in aquaero LT (OLED display, green one) or my display also dead ? - is it a good or bad to send aquaero for rebuild ? Perhapse i can repare myself ?

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 15:11

Aquaero data on Samurize in W7x64?

Do you speak of my samurize plugin "aqualie" ?

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 15:08

Aquaero control via cpu temp

see here http://www.samurize.com/modules/mydownlo…ewcat.php?cid=6 the soft is "[b]a plugin for aquaero (monitor watercooling) AND core 2 duo temp"[/b] aqualite. You can use it without samurize. It take air ambiant temp from aquaero and profile the fan to aquaero. The important value is delta air/water temp you hope and the delta min max water temp you hope.

Montag, 9. November 2009, 23:56

tracking for order

Hello, My order number 354466 was shipped the 3 11 2009 and the delivery methode say "German Post international shipping (Dispatch to FR)". I am waitting, but I don't want my order return. So is there any tracking or sonethink like that to request the french Post ?

Dienstag, 3. November 2009, 20:06

wrong Billing adresse

Hello,; i just look for a my order number 354466, and i see my Billing address is " Baden-Württemberg, Faroe Islands", must be " France". My maiiling adress is correct. Do this important or not ?

Donnerstag, 3. September 2009, 22:38

SDK and 64 bits

ok, don't forget to post a new if this event occure.

Mittwoch, 2. September 2009, 20:17

SDK and 64 bits

So, Aqua-computer planned a 64 bits version of the SDK (when) , or not ?

Montag, 10. August 2009, 16:48

SDK and 64 bits

Hello, We arrive to the 64bits generation of OS, so do you planned to generate a SDK in 64 bits ? Actualy, the USB.dll is no compatible with 64 bits. Another way is to run this dll in 32 bit mode, but i don't know how ?

Montag, 17. November 2008, 23:09

Re: New: white and black aquatubes made from Delri

Hello, is it 1/4 or 1/8 for the hole below ? (I thinks 1/8, i hope 1/4) ...

Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008, 00:16

Re: Samurize relay

try in samurize site. There is a plugin for aquaero who respond to you request. Edit : perhapse not for command the relay of the aquaero, but i can make something for you. Email me.

Dienstag, 25. März 2008, 13:00

Re: Aquaduct/Aquasuite and Samurize

Try this (aqualite): http://www.samurize.com/modules/mydownlo…?cid=6&lid=2084

Montag, 5. November 2007, 21:33

Re: AETray - new Aquaero Monitoring Tool for Windo

no, i just ask to write in english in english forum ...

Sonntag, 4. November 2007, 15:28

Re: AETray - new Aquaero Monitoring Tool for Windo

Et si on faisait espre de me pas ecrire en anglais ? ;D

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007, 16:12

Re: Aquaero: 'ae_samurize.dll' Stand Alone Plugin

Hello, If you want read aquaero from samurize without aquasuite, there is also aqualite in samurize site (www.samurize.com), with a little more option, in download section : http://www.samurize.com/modules/mydownlo…?cid=6&lid=2084

Montag, 2. April 2007, 17:46

Re: new: aquasuite 4.42.14 FINAL

Hi, Some questions about new SDK : - Are you planned a short explaination of class and methode of AquaComputer compoment ? - Can you tel me when the event DeviceDataReceivedEventHandler are fire ? and what is the benefice of this wait to get info from aquaero ? - In the exemple of aquaero_demo, the code is create for a multi-thread in the receive of async event, but not thread are create. Do the asynchrone may create a threate and when if yes ? thank.

Mittwoch, 28. März 2007, 00:13

Re: new: aquasuite 4.42.14 FINAL

Yessssssssssssss, thank you. I am very interrest by the SDK.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2007, 01:35

Re: SDK Aquasuite question

Sorry, i find it, just get DeviceArray[n].DevicePathName.

Samstag, 24. Februar 2007, 01:18

SDK Aquasuite question

Hello, It is a software question about the aquasuite SDK. I try to get the DevicePathName of my aquaero. The only way i fnd is by the USBInit () method after add MyUSB.ACPID.aquaero_Rev4 on a PIDArray of the HidControl of MyUSB. (ie : UsbCnx = new MyUSB.HidControl(); UsbCnx.PIDArray.Add(MyUSB.ACPID.aquaero_Rev4); UsbCnx.USBInit(); ) But the DevicePathName is in the MyDeviceStruct struct and i don't know how to link the myDeviceStruct to the HidControl. Or how to create a myDeviceStruct from scra...

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007, 00:26

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

I agree, The temperature of the watter is the first sensor. Adaptative limite of the max and the min of this sensor is important because the delta beetwin watter temperature and room temperature is constant (to 5 ~ 10°c). So in summer, put the min at 26° and the max at 31°c is non sens. the room temperature is, by exemple, 31°c (good summer !). So, in this case, put the min to 33 and the max to 38°C is good for the noise of the fan !

Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2007, 21:05

Re: aquasuite beta: .NET 2.0

"By clicking the fan and sensors on the overview page you will be forwarded to corresponding settings " is very usefull ! On fan tab, if fan mode is "Set rpm" or "set power input", it is not possible of desactivate "Hold minimum power".

Montag, 27. November 2006, 23:58

Re: new: poweradjust USB for Laing® pumps

For the software, do the SDK aquasuite is updated for the poweradjust ? In your screen, the poweradjust is in a aquasuite windows, so perhaps we can monitor the data of poweradjust.