• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 12. April 2003, 02:44

Forenbeitrag von: »BigFloppyLlama«

Re: A question on the aquatube

Zitat von »Dani« ;D allright boy, it´s also cool to have an american in our forum as far as i know you are the first american here.  ;D ----> i´m only joking. i hope you won´t missunderstand this How dare you! No really, any nationalistic feelings I have ever had are long gone. Only reason I'm here is.. well I can't think of one other than I'm too young to move out, but I have considered the UK after I graduate.

Samstag, 12. April 2003, 02:19

Re: A question on the aquatube

Yes, I was planning on getting the 10mm barbs. On their site, it says "Available with angled/swivelling or straight 8mm push-in fittings or straight 10mm hose barbs." I'm assuming the 8m push in fittings are the female types (shown in the pictures), and the 10mm barbs look like this: Again, thanks everyone and sorry for not posting in german, but you know how we americans are

Freitag, 11. April 2003, 09:31

A question on the aquatube

I'm ready to order it from http://www.wizarddesigns.co.uk/ but I have one more question. The barbs this site displays says that they are 10mm (roughly 3/8 inches) female barbs. I have no experience how these barbs work (all mine are male barbs). Anyways, I run 1/2" tubing through all of my loop, and I would need to buy these tube converters for it to work. Then I would buy this tubing to put over the 3/8" barb going to the reservoir. Is this all correct, or am I missing something vital here? Tha...

Freitag, 4. April 2003, 14:45

Versenden in die US?/Shipping to the US?

Im traurig, wenn diese Übersetzung schrecklich ist, aber I?m nicht ein Muttersprachler an allen. Ich kam über diesen Aufstellungsort und wurde wirklich mit dem aquabay beeindruckt. Jedoch beachtete ich, daß die US nicht eine der Positionen sind, die Schiff zu angeboten werden. Weiß jemand von einen US Reseller oder Reseller, der in die US versendet? Wieder traurig, wenn dieses im falschen Forum ist und schrecklich abgefaßt wird. Im sorry if this translation is horrible, but I’m not a native spea...