• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 17:42

Forenbeitrag von: »THEdude«

Re: mail2

I know it's not polite Timstone, but it's exactly what is going on, no word untrue. It is the only way to get a reply because they just don't reply on email. (but today they did, maybe this topic helped a bit)

Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2006, 14:19

mail2

I ordered 1.5 month ago, paid it, asked for adding a part to the order and (again) AC didn't replied on that for 3 weeks now. And if this isn't worse enough: Today i got an email with exact the same order but with a higher price tag and the email says: " We are still missing xx.xx EURO. Please use your name and the order number as the reference for your bank transfer." And than i don't even talking about your support, THERE IS NONE! If i may say, FUCK THIS!

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 15:14

Re: mail

Hi Top_Nurse, I live in the Netherlands, why? I am waiting already a month for my order and they just refuse to give me any information on my question. This is starting to irritate for real.

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006, 23:27

mail

Hi people, I would like my email to get awnserd. A previous support email didn't get awnserd at all, and my last email about an order i asked on 26-12-04 is also not awsered. I know aqua started on 02-01-06 to reply on email, but we are six days late now! Fix your support please!

Donnerstag, 3. November 2005, 17:59

no email back

I have send an email to the webshop and one to the support but i don't get any response, please explain. Thanks

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 20:51

Re: powering system

Yes it's the latest non-beta 1011. My motherbord is an asus a8n sli deluxe (the one with the 1t bug -> never buy asus people))

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 18:50

double post

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005, 18:49

It's starting to look like a phantom house. :-/ I can turn my system on by disconnecting and reconnecting the aquaero ubs cable on my motherbord. I have latest firmware 4.06d and i still have problems with turning my system on. Really desperate here... :-[

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2005, 02:30

Yesterday i plugged the USB kabel in and now the problem is back. ??? Are there any fixes released is the meantime?

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2005, 17:28

Re: Kaltkathode UV doesn't work

:-X both leds are working now-> i'll send an email with a reffer to this topic to verkauf@... i'll pay the extra led, when i still have to order some stuff. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here you can see that the kathode isn't working: http://www.roxx.demon.nl/AC/standalone.kathode.MOV (on my mothers pc )

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 19:42

I've upgraded the firmware (see other topic) and now both LEDS of one Vario-Beleuchtungsmodul are working (don't ask me why ??) Is there something else i can do to "test" where the problem for the Kaltkathode UV holds up? (besides getting my hands under 620 volt ;D )

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 19:35

I'am so happy with you Shoggy ;D All my aquero problems are solved now! Including the stand-by modus does work now. And the aquero is finally in english, much better for me. Thank you guys!

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 17:43

1.Yes. 2. Nope never used the relais, because i don't know where i could use it for.

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 17:37

Nope, it runs on the delivered 3.99d. I'll update ASAP. What is that OS 2.03?

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 17:08

I know that Mr_modnaR, it's a complete set from revoltec witch included the 12->620volt converter. I'll make a picture of it turned on...

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 16:19

Kaltkathode UV doesn't work

Hello people, This weekend i recieved my second part of my order, included with some new ordered stuff: Kaltkathode UV. The problem is that this light doesn't work. Is it normal to recieve parts that doesn't work? Because now i have revieved twice an Vario-Beleuchtungsmodul für aquaero with only a blue led working, an Kaltkathode UV that doesn't give any sign of life and an aquero that brakes my powering. I don't wanna complain, but i feel a bit disapointed however.

Montag, 13. Juni 2005, 16:07

powering system

Hello all, I wanna have some information or thoughts from other people. I have the problem that i can't have my aquaro on stand-by modus, no matter what i do. Second problem is that when i have the aquaro powered to the system, i have to push the powerswitch a 40 times on and off (including the psu power switch) to powering up my system. When the aquero is not connected to the psu, my system turns on at once. Because of these two things i'am thinking of RMA my aquaro to AC, unless someone has a ...

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 22:16

Re: standby aquero

Nope, i mean the stand-by modus of the aquero: when powering off the computer, the text in the aquero stays on.

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 21:35

No just the stand-by modus the aquero. I think this is the moment where i should contact the support.

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 18:53

Standby kabel: done that. Jumper: It was already on jumper 2-3 ???

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 03:47

standby aquero

Hello, My stuff arrived last week and i am finally finished assembling. The bad thing is, something i can't get to work: aquero standby. I've read the manual, and still asking myself what i'am doing wrong ??? Do i have to enable an option somewhere in aquero to make it work? Please help me out guys.

Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005, 15:12

Re: incomplete order

Just to make sure this toppic not sound like AC is crap: ;D AC has emaild me and we sollved the problems. Thank you AC!

Montag, 9. Mai 2005, 02:59

Phew that relaxt me a little thank you Shoggy. Just i case someone from AC reads this: I have mailed the support 3 times because i noticed another problem with the order (broken led) with subjects: incomplete order incomplete order2 incomplete order3 Highest number is most recent.

Montag, 9. Mai 2005, 01:42

btw, does someone knows why even the manual is in german? >

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2005, 00:08

Yeah totally done that know,thnx. Hope they awnser because some time before they didn't :-/ (other toppic, but...)

Samstag, 7. Mai 2005, 23:55

incomplete order

Hello, Today my order arrived WITHOUT an 1800 evo ??? Who should i contact? :'(

Donnerstag, 21. April 2005, 19:19

Re: AC Stores in Holland

ct-systemen verkoopt wat aqua spul. Het is er enkel wel duurder dan hier, en er ontbreken erg veel onderdelen. Ik zou gewoon hier bestellen, heb ik vorige week ook gedaan. Over het transport hoef je iig niet in te zitten: AC verzend hun zendingen verzekerd.

Samstag, 9. April 2005, 16:59

Re: aquagraFX compatible with leadtek 6600 gt pci-

I would still like to know the demensions, aqua computer? I've send an email, but you didn't replied to it. :-/

Dienstag, 29. März 2005, 18:15

I just spotted: xbitlabs says it's a reference design: http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/d…00gt-pcx_2.html sweet! :-*

Montag, 28. März 2005, 21:20

1 http://www.leadtek.co.jp/download/VGA/PC…0GT_TDH-PCB.jpg 2 I just did ;D

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 20:16

Re: listing of A-C product numbers available?

I like the idea Top_Nurse, plz let me know if i can support this idea.

Samstag, 26. März 2005, 22:25

aquagraFX compatible with leadtek 6600 gt pci-E?

Gd all, I would like to know if the aquagraFX 6600 pci-E would fit my graka: a Leadtek Winfast 6600 GT pci-E. I ask this because: i spotted that some people had fitting issues with a 6600 GT from XFX. Also i have to know the measurements from the screwholes to the out side, for knowing if it fits my case.(a silentmaxx st-11 with isolation) If someone can help me with these 2questions it would be awsome! Greetz and good easter days toyall, ...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 23:43

Re: shop language

I know googling, babelfish and stuff like this, but still it's hard to read when you have'nt got the basic watercooling knowlegde... I've already asked lots of question by IM to you backdoor ;-) but it's kind of rude to me, when asking hundreds of questions by IM...

Mittwoch, 23. März 2005, 22:44

shop language

Is there any change of spotting the shop in English soon? Because otherwise it's not doable for me to order stuff. :'(

Freitag, 11. März 2005, 22:38

Re: Cuplex XT

Anyone spotted a review already?