• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 22. Januar 2008, 13:29

Forenbeitrag von: »TheRave«

Test

Is it possible to attach the cold cathodes you sell to the Aquacomputer Multiswitch? If so how? From the details I've found about the cold cathodes they have an inverter and then a 12v connector. Do I remove the connector and attach to the multiswitch, or do I remove the inverter? Thanks for the help

Samstag, 12. Januar 2008, 22:08

Two questions (Tubemeter and jalcds)

Hi I've just received my Aquaero, AquaTube, Aquastream and various other bits and pieces. They are all very cool. I have two questions though: - The AquaTube I have is the version with G1/4 holes. Is there a Tubemeter for these size holes or an adapter of some kind? - Is jalcds still supported, I went to their site (www.jalcds.de) and it says "Forbidden"? Thank you.

Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2008, 11:48

Re: Aquaero not saving profiles

Yeah, as far as I am aware you connect the pump EITHER to the motherboard via usb OR to the aquaero via the aquabus, NOT both.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 12:23

Re: New video: making of aquainlet

Cool. I work at the Renishaw Headquaters writing and testing software. Its always good to see Renishaw products around the place even if they are from a different division.

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007, 11:14

Re: New video: making of aquainlet

That's a cool machine, I haven't seen one of them before. Its quite a long cycle you got there but the end product looks sweet. Also, did I see a Renishaw High precision tool setting arm (possibly a HPMA) on the left there? Presumably with a RP3?