• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2008, 18:10

Forenbeitrag von: »TheVibess«

Re: new: aquatube G1/4"

Does anyone have the e-mail adress of the support for me ? I've send an e-mail last sunday via their website but still no reaction till now ? So I think my mail got lost   Edit: found it support@aqua-computer.de It's a pitty that they don't mention it on their site that the product isn't compatible with the aquatube. I'm from Belgium and have to pre-pay. So it shall take at least 2 additional weeks before I can get everything installed

Montag, 5. Mai 2008, 02:24

Thx Shoggy !! I don't want to be lazy but can you please tell me where I can find that G1/4 to G1/8 adapter ?? I checked the shop of Aqua Computer a 1000 times !! But still can't find it :-[

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 21:00

Thank you for your fast reaction ! But I think you mis-understood me ? The led and the aquajet don't fit the 1/4 size ! The module to fit the led was delivered with the product but the module is too small. The aquajet doesn't have a module at all. Also the Aquajet is too small for 1/4 size ?? Thanks again TV

Sonntag, 4. Mai 2008, 18:16

Hi, I do have a question about this product. I bought an 1 x aquatube Sonderserie G1/4 silber ohne Anschlüsse. But the following products don't fit ?? aquajet Spülleitung für aquatube ab Rev. 1.1 - Product 34903 and Beleuchtungsmodul blau für aquatube und aquabox - product 34911 They both don't fitt the G1/4 holes in the aquatube ??? The connection of the 2 products is smaller. Anyobe an idea how I can get this solved ? Thanks TV