• 28.04.2024, 08:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2002, 14:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Tim2460«

Re: Trouble with Eheim Pomp : sorry for english...

Thx for the french effort ,) Haven't modified the pomp yet but her's what i understand of the problem (to check if the translation was good enought ,) The motor of the pomp is some kind of rotating magnet witch makes the axial magnet and then the "pump impeller" turn. My circuit with lot of L and 3 cuplex makes the pomp having difficulties to eject water.... So the pump impeler can't turn fast enought (It's slowed by the water) to follow the speed of the rotatory motor and sometimes, the magneti...

Montag, 24. Juni 2002, 19:28

Ok the picture on the site were easy to understand ,) It seems that Einheim mod is the solution Will try it later today !! Thx all for answering ... in english ,) PS : i didn't tried posting in french yet ,))

Montag, 24. Juni 2002, 19:22

In our french forum we were starting to talk about electric device to "under-volt" the pomp but it seems to be if not imposible extremely hard to achive.... Maybe an Eheim 1046 "only" would be the solution??

Montag, 24. Juni 2002, 19:13

Zitat von »Eraser2001« Hello at first sorry for my bad english : Have you decoupled the Eheim form the case? If the noise is already there if you hold the Eheim in your hands, so that it can't transfer the vibrations to the case then search after "Eheim Mod". Then you'll find many information an a lot of pictures how you can do that. If you don't understant something, than go Here !! an let translate it to you. Trouble is that the pomp seems to be "too powerfull" and that makes the noise :'( It...

Montag, 24. Juni 2002, 18:58

Trouble with Eheim Pomp : sorry for english...

Hello All First sorry for english ;D I have baught all watercooling products from aquacomputer. It's used to cool 2 athlons on a bi-proc machine plus an graphic card. I have mounted alle the stuff : 2 cuplex one for Graphik Card , radiator, Aquatube and an Eheim1048. Everything went fine (I realised i made the same than Dino on the phot othread ,)) mounting everything on a Lian Li tower. But now the trouble : The Eheim pomp makes a lot of noise !! Some kind of vibrating noise... I ahve tested th...