• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 124.

Donnerstag, 5. August 2021, 17:05

Forenbeitrag von: »Timstone«

Lian Li Uni Fan

I've read on the German forum about the incompatibility of the Lian Li Uni Fans with the Octo. Which is very, very sad. The fans look absolutely fantastic and have the added benefit of having no wires between de fans. Anyway. As far as I can gather from the German side of the forum, they only tried connecting the Uni Fans to the Octo with the cables attached to the fans themselves. Thus leaving out the Lian Li controller. Wouldn't it be better to connect the fans to the Lian Li controller and th...

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 18:24

Connecting it all

Sven kindly answered a mail I send about this question. He explained to me Aquasuite can't see any AC devices because I haven't connected the USB-in from the Hubby to the motherboard. D'Oh! I'll connect it tomorrow and come back with the result. Thanks for the help!

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 21:36

Connecting it all

Ehh... former setup? This is my first full AC setup. So alas, no former profiles. And how do I update any firmware with a USB? Where to connect it to, what to do? Shoggy?

Montag, 22. Mai 2017, 19:34

Connecting it all

Hi all! I've DL'ed Aquasuite and installed it. During the installation or shortly after that the program boldly states I have no AC stuff connected. Sigh... I have everything connected as per picture in this message. I'm at a loss. Help please?

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017, 17:00

Connecting it all

Noted! Thanks for the advise! Sorry for the late response.

Montag, 15. Mai 2017, 14:11

Connecting it all

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated! Hmm... a software sensor? How and what do I need to connect to where? Also, if I decide not to do this, what is a reasonable (water)temperature to keep as maximum temperature? I'm running an i7 6850 (not overclocked).

Montag, 15. Mai 2017, 08:39

Connecting it all

Hi all! I finally finished the build, but... I've connected everything as per image above except the "Hubby --> USB MB" connection (this connection was unneccessary because I draw power via the Hubby --> SATA connection). This control-loop works fine, but I can only control the fan speed according to the water temperature. This should be enough to not put the processor in danger, but is there a way to get a temperature signal from the motherboard/processor and control the fan speed with this?

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 16:30

Shortening of lengthening LED strips

Thanks for this wonderful answer!

Sonntag, 5. März 2017, 13:15

Shortening of lengthening LED strips

Hi all! Is it possible to shorten a AQ LED strip (by cutting it in half for instance)? Is it possible to connect say two 50 cm LED strips together?

Freitag, 22. Juli 2016, 17:03

Connecting it all

Woot! Thanks Sven!

Freitag, 22. Juli 2016, 13:43

Connecting it all

Hi All! Just to be absolutely sure on how I connect it all, here's a pic. Can someone confirm this is correct? [attach]5743[/attach]

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016, 11:22

Connecting it all

Problem solved! Will post pics when I finally get to work on building the monster.

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016, 08:55

Connecting it all

Well, thanks again for the wonderful answers. Now I know exactly what I need. Too bad though you really need all those connections. But to be clear, I won't have to use the "input" on the Splitty?

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2016, 20:04

Connecting it all

Thanks for the help! So I need to connect the Aquaero with the evil Molex-connector (I really hate those ugly bastards) AND the USB? I'm going to be a bit of a heretic right now. Since I only want to connect 4 devices to the Aquabus chain, can't I use one of these instead of the Splitty?

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2016, 17:32

Connecting it all

Cool, getting closer to a basic understanding of the system. I'll connect everything to the Splitty (I won't have to use the "Input" I guess), give juice to the Aquastream and Farbwerk and we're good to go. Hmm... doesn't the Aquaero need power from the PSU?

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2016, 14:12

Connecting it all

Thanks again for the wonderful answers Shoggy! Nice. You mentioned "...you could connect it in the following way for example:". Is there another possibility to connect it all?

Montag, 11. Juli 2016, 20:03

Connecting it all

Thanks for the very helpful answer Shoggy! So, if I choose flow sensor 53129 all will be well? And everything gets it's power via USB? So I need to throw in a Hubby (53230) as well? So the setup can be as followed: Aquaero -> Farbwerk (on the high Aquabus) -> 4-pin Y-cable (on the first Aquabus port) -> Aqualis / Aquastream -----------------------------------------------------------------> Flow sensor (on the second Aquabus port) Sorry for the horrible line, I didn't know how to do it any other ...

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 14:17

Connecting it all

Hi all! A few questions. I've browsed the forum quite a bit, but unfortunately I couldn't find the exact answers I'm looking for. I hope you guys are willing to help me. I want to install (haven't ordered anything yet) the following stuff: - Aquaero 6 PRO (53145) - Aqualis XT with fill level sensor (34042) - Farbwerk Aquabus version (53170) - Aquastream Ultimate (41108 ) - Flow sensor high flow for Aquaero (53068 ) Is it possible to sonnect all these things? If so, what do I need (am I missing t...

Dienstag, 21. April 2009, 17:33

What to chose?

Top_Nurse: Haha... glad you like my case. So, a parallel circuit is a very good option. Well, why not try it. I can always alter it. And since I saw no objections to the rest of the parts, I assume they are in order. Now only if the prices of the other parts dropped... I'll wait untill the end of may and then I'll buy all the neccesary stuff. Big thank you to all the help given here, really awesome!

Montag, 20. April 2009, 15:43

What to chose?

Wow people! Thanks for the answers, much appreciated. Fox3: My pockets are sufficiently deep to allow me a decent setup. Top_Nurse: Alrighty then! Top notch advise from the Top Nurse! The setup proposed by Fox3 is the one I'll use: --> CPU --> GPU I --> GPU II --> Temp. sensor --> Radiator --> Reservoir --> Pump --> Temp. sensor --> Flow sensor --> Here are the blocks and other stuff I plan on using:CPU cooler2 x GPU coolerAquastream XT UltraPC-A77BTemperature sensorFlow sensorI want to upgrade ...

Sonntag, 19. April 2009, 11:31

What to chose?

Holy, holy... From the posts above I gathered it's a very bad idea to use a CPU cooler and two GPU coolers with the triple radiator. Hmm... that will definitely change my plans. Damn... Fox3: Thanks for the excellent idea of the loop! Top notch! I was planning to buy a Core i7 920 and two 280GTX. Because I'm not able to spend indefinite amounts of money I'll have to drop the suggestion to make two cooling loops. I guess the two GPU's will have to cool themselfs with air instead. Or maybe it's a ...

Samstag, 18. April 2009, 16:15

What to chose?

Hi all, It has been some thime since I posted here. But now I'm going to overhaul my system big time, I need some advise. Here it goes! This is what I want:PC-A77B caseCPU cooler2 GPU coolersPump is automaticly regulated by the water temperatureThis is the setup I have in mind: Radiator --> CPU --> GPU I --> GPU II --> Temp. sensor --> Reservoir --> Pump --> Flow sensor --> These are my questions:Which pump to chose?Which diameter tubes to chose?How many temperature sensors, where to place them ...

Mittwoch, 8. August 2007, 11:32

Re: Pump controler

Thanks for the help, got my questions cleared up. Top notch!

Dienstag, 7. August 2007, 14:02

Pump controler

Hi all, If I want to control and monitor my pump via Aquaero, what would I need to hook up a 12V pump (Aquastream) and what would I need to hook up a 230V pump?

Dienstag, 7. August 2007, 12:51

Re: German or Swiss?

Okay. Thanks for the swift reply. Well, then I'll go with German pumps without FMJ's.

Dienstag, 7. August 2007, 12:31

Hmm... too bad. :-/ Is such the FMJ actually really needed (or better asked, can you do without) or is it mainly for aestetics?

Montag, 6. August 2007, 10:20

Thanks for the answer Shoggy. Are there any nice alternatives for the FMJ?

Freitag, 3. August 2007, 16:33

German or Swiss?

Hi all, I keep running into the different pumps up for sale here on the site-shop. I see a few pumps listed with two versions; the German version and the Swiss version. I've read the PDF's that have been listed with the pumps, but I can't descern a difference between them. So could someone please tell me what the difference is between the German and the Swiss version of the same pump? Oh, another question. Are the Full Metal Jackets for the Eheim pumps still available? I can't seem to find them ...

Freitag, 17. Februar 2006, 13:23

Re: nVidia 7800GTX 512

My goodness, that's some serious hardware! :o Can't wait to see your update.

Freitag, 10. Februar 2006, 11:51

Re: Project: Hydroponic Chamber

Alrighty then! Thanks for the reference picture! I should have read it first, then post. :-X

Freitag, 10. Februar 2006, 11:28

Re: Project: Hydroponic Chamber

Zealot: I have a question about the case. Where have you put your HDD? The slots destined for the HDD's are taken by a dual 120mm radiator. So where is the HDD? Nice mod so far, you've got lots and lots of room and the cube. Me like!

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2006, 12:36

Re: Multiswitch connection to Aquaero?

Sorry, I haven't got a Multiswitch. Maybe a little PM (Kurznachricht) to one of the mods here?

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2006, 18:58

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Aquaero mods January 22, 2006)

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER« sH1t Outa luck, well my spare tyre went at the weekend and my mate this morning went out with his coffee and left it on the floor as he was getting in the car, as the mug is white and there is snow on the ground here in paderborn (germany). Thus meaning i didnt see it and now i dont have a fking spare. so yeah im having a sol moment... Doh! Oh, Muffdiver, please check your kurznachrichten.

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2006, 11:40

Boswell: Haha, another nice explanation of SOL. I like S_h_i_t Out of Luck better though.

Montag, 30. Januar 2006, 14:57

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER« im going to have a little cry in the corner now. Dammit... never anything in stock... Haha... don't worry I'll send Top_Nurse to comfort you.

Montag, 30. Januar 2006, 09:45

SOL, hahahahahaha... LOL!!! Like FUBAR and SNAFU. Hehe. Great stuff.

Freitag, 27. Januar 2006, 14:12

Re: Advise needed about cooling

Jippie! Thanks Shoggy.

Freitag, 27. Januar 2006, 10:19

A question about the Ramplex RAM-cooler. It can be settled over two RAM-modules, but will there be any room to fit another Ramplex? This way you can cool four RAM modules. But is this possible?

Freitag, 27. Januar 2006, 09:00

I intend to incline with Top Nurse. It's all about the tone of the e-mail. That and correct spelling. ;D No quick internet-language allowed in such e-mails. Muffdiver: Do you have a drawing of your plan with the two stackers or something like that? Then I can see what you're up to. I'm very curious.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 20:01

My answer still stands. Hehe...   Nice and compact build computer though. Top notch!

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 19:59

Darn! Now that´s a sweet price. How do you intend to solve the placing of your motherboard? Post some pics in another thread when you have something to show. I'm very curious about this "little" project.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 16:13

Well thanks for the recommendation, but I don't like the stacker, too dull. The internal layout isn't very efficient. And remember I was inspired to this whole concept by Feeding Frenzy. And that is being build into a V2000. I really like the internal layout of that case. But still no place for a second double 120mm rad. I thought to broaden the entire case, this would given me plenty space on top to incorporate two double 120mm rads, but this is very labour intensive and without welding equipme...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 15:11

Your first double 120mm rad is in the top of the case and where would you put the second? I don;t fancy the height of the case, it makes it look very slender and tall. I ike it a bit more squat. Any ideas? The best cases I ran into was the Lian-li V2000 (http://www.lian-li.com/Product/Chassis/S…C-V2100plus.htm) and the V2100 (http://www.lian-li.com/Product/Chassis/S…C-V2000plus.htm). I have a lot of wishes for my new case (special on/off and reset buttons, aquaero, 2 double 120mm rads, etc). I a...

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 14:55

Hmm... interesting. I think splitting the two loops into a cold and a hot one is a bit too inefficient. How about this: 1 - Northbridge - 2GB RAM - AMD X2 5000+ 2 - HDD - 2x 7800GTX 512 These loops are in the right order; the order in which the water passes through the different components. What kind of computercase have you used? I have great difficulty finding a right one. All the cases are way too small to accomodate 2 double 120mm rads.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 11:41

Cool my RAM?! Hmm... that really sounds nice. So, I would use the first loop to cool the following: - Northbridge - AMD X2 5000+ - 2GB RAM With the second loop I cool the following: - 2x 7800GTX 512 - 1 HDD Both loops will be connected to their own double 120mm radiator. Would this be the right setup?

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 11:20

Wow, you're going to make your own case?! An entire case from the ground up? What kind of measurements are you after and what kind of material wil you use?

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 09:42

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER« yeah yeah ALL THE NICE NICE COMMENTS ARE OUR WAY OF SAYING GET ON WID IT.... only jking but you have inspired me...  : Well kind of. Im looking @ mine now and thinking wow thats a piece of s h 1 t in comparison to yours   Now you REALLY have to start all over again. ;D

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 09:39

I typed D_A_M_N. When you do that you get this result: Damn. That is what I mean with **'s.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006, 09:38

Hahaha... of course you can get commision on my sale. Hehe, I just hope your boss thinks the same. ;D Why? Why what? - Why two cooling loops? Well, because it's cool (pun intended ). - Why leave out the HDD cooler? Well because when I have only one cooling loop the HDD will only get hotter. Well, now you got me confused. Please give me some more advise. :

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006, 09:59

Darn, putting two of these monsters in SLI is really getting popular.   Edit: Got rid of those annoying **'s.