• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 22:05

Forenbeitrag von: »TN2«

Re: Two tubemeters and Leds

Zitat von »x-stars« Two LEDs: No Problem to connect two Dual-LEDs (4 Leds) two the LED-Connector Two tubemeters: Only one to the aquaero and one to usb (or both on usb, but not both on the Ae ). I thought that the Aquabus was capable of having something like 64 items on it? Which brings me to another question... How do you differentiate different Tubemeters on the same Aquabus circuit?

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 23:07

Re: AC reviews in English...

Hey it's a start. And beginnings are always a delicate time... Lord forbid it causes a new round of AC enthusiasm in the Western world and backlogs the factory even more than it already is. :

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 22:06

AC reviews in English...

Greetings most exalted ones... Just a heads up that an English Aqua Computer review should be forthcoming from SystemCooling in the next few weeks. They will be reviewing a Cuplex XT, Evo 120 radiator, AC 120 grill, Aquastream pump, and a plexiglass Aquainlet. They have been provided both 6mm P&C as well as 3/8" hose barbs so they can report on both the standard fare AC P&C system vs a more standard 3/8" system as used here in the USA. This kit will then become the basis for additional reviews o...

Samstag, 11. Februar 2006, 05:45

Re: german -> english translations

Who can I contact to get my password for Top_Nurse? I tried the re-mail password button and it never came. After ten tries I decided to make TN2 so I could log on to the Forum. :'( :'(