• 19.04.2024, 01:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2024, 10:34

Forenbeitrag von: »Top_Nurse«

Aquasuite: Controlling your Pumps/Fans with virtual sensors and automatic condition based curve switching.

Nice work! Instead of walking the same road as everyone else it is far better to blaze your own way and leave a trail for others to follow.

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 10:59

High Flow Next in USA

Performance-PCs has a link for a price match, but it specifically says the other vendor must have in stock. For me it was 2.5 weeks for a Alphacool RX 7900 XT reference gpu cooler till I saw it from ModMyMods. I would assume that they sit on it for a few days before ordering from Aquatuning to have a bigger order. For $12 difference I want it now!

Freitag, 12. Januar 2024, 12:07

High Flow Next in USA

Performance-PCs got 20 a few days ago and they got 6 left if you're looking for one. They also have Leakshield for the Ultitube as well.

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 06:20

The legend is back....aquatube Kupfer verfügbar

It's been 14 years now. How about another run of these either in bare copper or perhaps chrome plated?

Sonntag, 24. September 2023, 09:59

Ultitube Pressure Equalisation Membrane - Does it stop you pressure testing?

Zitat von »Caldorian« It's always been an issue of mine for the odd time when I need to tip my case/tube and how to I not saturate the pressure membrane on the pro lid / leakshield. Putting a layer of Saran Wrap under the lid and screwing it on sounds like a good pro tip for temporary measure. I'd rather have a non-pressure lid to use, but it's expensive to ship it here to Canada just for that. For those in North America you can get the AC Ultitube top without the membrane at PerformancePCS. He...

Donnerstag, 14. September 2023, 08:14

airplex radical 2/360

Can anyone tell me if an airplex radical 2/360 with aluminum fins will properly cool off an AMD 5600X, sterling silver Cuplex XT, XFX RX 7900 XT reference with an Alphacool cooler? Using an Ultitube D5 150 Pro Next pump with 8mm x 6mm tubing. I also bought an airplex radical 2/240 to put in the top if necessary, but my Seasonic Q704 case is getting pretty busy with just the 360 in the front.

Donnerstag, 14. September 2023, 07:48

Reconditioning old aquaero XT

To clean your connections (terminals & cables) the best stuff on the planet is DeoxIT D5. You can get it at any electronics supplier as well as Amazon. I love the stuff!

Sonntag, 13. August 2023, 16:31

Questions on Ultitube 150 Pro D5 Next

I'm planning on using the 120mm fan mount to attach my Ultitube D5 150 Pro with the D5 Next pump to a Airplex Radical 2 /360 in a vertical mode. It shows in the pics using the X plate and the L bracket. Which one is the best to use under what circumstances? Am I assuming correctly that the Ultitube is designed so that if you need a smaller or larger reservoir that you just buy the appropriate glass tube and switch them out? See the link about the pics: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…r...

Samstag, 12. August 2023, 15:40

Bonding small magnets to rubber?

Thanks to InfoSeeker and Speedy-IV for the suggestions. I think I will first try the magnetic standoffs and if that doesn't work I will try Loctite.

Donnerstag, 10. August 2023, 17:23

Bonding small magnets to rubber?

I've decided that the best way to put my Hubby7 and Splitty9 to the case is to bond small magnets to the rubber housing. If anyone has done this what adhesive did you use?

Dienstag, 27. Juni 2023, 13:10

Aquastream Ultimate mount to vertical radiator?

I want to mount an Aquastream Ultimate to a 360 or 420 radiator in the front of the case. Am I going to have to make a special mount or does AC or someone else make the mounting plate? It has to be mounted so I can see the screen in the proper orientation . Any ideas? I have been thinking of taking off the electronics and mount it elsewhere.

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2023, 15:39

ULTITUBE without filter element?

You need to leave the rubber filter assembly in place as it seals the bottom of tube. I am planning to get a sharp x-acto knife and cut out the filter. My suggestion is to get a new filter part before you start cutting so in case you screw the pooch you got a backup solution.

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 10:01

MPS 200 flow sensor questions

Greetings most exalted ones! I just bought a MPS 200 flow sensor which will be connected to an Aquaero 6 LT. Since I'm using 8/6 tubing I will be putting in the flow gizmo that came with the unit. How easy will it be to get it out at a later date as I may be upping the ID tube size to 8-10mm in about a year? The other question is it mandatory to mount the sensor to the case? Since I have one tube that travels about 2.5 feet I thought I would just splice in the middle somewhere. Essentially letti...

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 04:22

D5 pump + 8mm/6mm tubing

I forgot to mention that I've been experimenting with some new 8/6 tubing as was never really happy with the Plug N Cool semi clear. The stuff I'm trying out is much more expensive ($3.50 a foot), but it is extremely clear, impervious to anything you would put in it, and it can be autoclaved if you really want it clean. I clean it with alcohol and a fiber brush. It is FEP tubing made by a company called Altaflo here New Jersey. I assume it is also manufactured in the EU as well

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 03:18

Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut

I couldn't find any Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut in the store. Is there anything bad about using it?

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 03:09

D5 pump + 8mm/6mm tubing

Think I'll stick with 8/6 fittings as I got $50 in tubing and about 30 fittings. Once I get my RX 7900 XT and a new 27" monitor paid off I'll revisit your suggestions Remayz to go 10/8. I fell over when I saw the cost of the Legris 10/8 G1/4 fittings.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 11:32

D5 pump + 8mm/6mm tubing

Would there be any problems using the D5 Next pump with 8mm/6mm (Plug n Cool) tubing?

Dienstag, 7. März 2023, 00:58

Need some help with my AMD RX 7900 XT

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« duckduckgo search You serious? I spent a few hours on duckduckgo trying all the different words. I was hoping someone here had done a better job than I had. EK's configurator was noncommittal about the XT and XTX variants and then a few days later PerformancePCS says they got the XTX ones in.

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 02:17

Need some help with my AMD RX 7900 XT

I've already asked with AC about getting a full cover waterblock and that isn't happening anytime soon. Does anyone know of any other manufacturers besides Alphacool who is making a cooler for the AMD reference design?

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 07:50

RE: Is Aquaero 6XT EOL?

Zitat von »Maki911« I have noticed that Aquaero 6XT is no longer available for purchase in the AC shop...Is it being discontinued? Probably the best place to ask is on the support/sales email. However I've noticed that almost all cases currently being sold don't have 5.25" slots anymore unless you are buying server cases which is the reason I'm loath to quit using my Lian Li V2000 case. I got DVD drives and also like to able to pull my ssd drives without opening the case. They also no longer se...

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 20:05

Upgrading Aquaero LT to Aquaero XT / PRO

On my 6 LT someone cipped off the 24 pins on the forward facing connector block. This isn't the first one like this that I have seen. So you would have to unsolder the pins, ditch the block, resolder the pins onto the circuit board, and slide the connector block back on. I usually buy the two row blocks at electronic part stores and snip to size. Pics in a few minutes. [img]https://app.photobucket.com/images/a225/TopNurse/20230103_140221.jpg?Expires=1672774693&Key-Pair-Id=K2XSWSNSTMPM4C&Signatur...

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 21:19

Upgrading Aquaero LT to Aquaero XT / PRO

Yes it is possible. How good are you with a soldering iron?

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2022, 23:06

Asus ROG Thor + AC led hardware

Zitat von »Remayz« you're lucky they published a separate uninstaller now Before they did, the only way to get rid of all the crap it installed was to reinstall windows from scratch. Are you saying the windows uninstall I did left a bunch of garbage on my computer?

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2022, 10:37

I installed the Armory Crate software on my Crosshair 3 Formula running Win10. It only took about 5 minutes for me to delete it. That software is BAD news! Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« If you can only control the LEDs of the power supply via the Armory Crate and not directly via the bios, I would think about it :-) I haven't fired up the X570 mb yet. The Asus manual was garbage and didn't even mention anything about the UEFI/bios other than hit the delete key. Lol

Montag, 10. Oktober 2022, 09:53

Thanks for the info. I was watching the oc3d review done in 2018 and it had a 2 wire socket. Well I bought an Asus Tuf Gaming X570 board a couple of months ago and it does have a 4 wire Aura-sync header so I guess it's still a go. Especially as Amazon is selling them for about $135 (USD). However I've heard that a lot of people would rather use the Aquasuite than the Armory Crate software and I'm partial to AC stuff. I just noticed that my Asus mb has something called an Addressable Gen 2 Header...

Montag, 10. Oktober 2022, 08:38

Thinking of buying an Asus ROG Thor 850w. Can I use any of the AC RGB hardware to drive the Thor 850 PSU LEDs?

Dienstag, 20. September 2022, 09:53

Questions about purchasing with PayPal

I don't believe that anyone here would know what your asking about. Even if they did they wouldn't discuss it here in an unsecured environment. This link is thestore contact page.

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 08:20

Aquacomputer Shark pic

Zitat von »aquaman2030« After looking at these pics , I still don't know what you're referring to. I'm looking for a higher rez pic of this. I believe I originally found this on the AC website.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 07:19

Aquacomputer Shark pic

Anyone happen to know where the AC Shark pic is?

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 22:37

RE: RE: Inline filter mount question

Thanks Jacob for the idea of using a hard tube. I'll have to mull that over. I'm kind of surprised that AC didn't make any aluminum mounting plates.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 06:43

Inline filter mount question

I posted the pic as the one I have isn't exactly the same as what is currently sold, but I would imagine the mount is the same (mine is a G 1/8 ). In the store, I noticed that they sell some mounts other than what comes with the filter. I removed one of the vertical Aquatubes in my Feeding Frenzy project and would like to get a mount that has roughly the same external dimensions as a standard Aquatube mount. Does anyone happen to know whether the 92mm size would work?

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022, 10:07

RX 6800 XT

Is there a compatibility list for the AMD RX 6800 XT graphics cards? Edit: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=4048

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 07:05

Where's the firmware?

Thanks Sebastian for the info!

Montag, 7. Februar 2022, 10:13

Where's the firmware?

If I hook back up my version 4 Aquaero can I then update the firmware? Currently I have both the Aquastream and Tubemeter connected to the internal motherboard USB ports.

Samstag, 5. Februar 2022, 09:25

Where's the firmware?

I added the Aquasuite update service so I could see what's up. I found two notes in the change logs. One that I could get firmware updates with the Windows updates and another that said I should look in the firmware folder. Can't find anything! What I currently show in latest version of Aquasuite: Tubemeter: Firmware 107 Aquastream XT: Firmware 1017 So what to do? I currently do not have any Aquaeros installed.

Freitag, 4. Februar 2022, 09:32

Aquastream Ultra to Ultimate kit?

Thanks for the reply. So i gotta buy a version 6 or can I just update the board?

Montag, 31. Januar 2022, 11:23

Aquastream Ultra to Ultimate kit?

What's the positive and negative impacts? I think I got both Aquaero 3 and 4 versions.

Montag, 17. Januar 2022, 20:20

AquagraFX connections

Greetings most exalted ones! I just acquired a used 570 AquagraFX Type 2 factory installed (Point of View / TGT Tuned GTX 570 Beast) cooler. Is there any specific in and out connections? The connector appears to be made out of delrin with three socket head cap screws holding it on.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 21:11

conector led aquaero 4

Perfect!

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 18:49

conector led aquaero 4

**POOF** Not a good idea UNLESS you put in the series resistor.

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 04:36

conector led aquaero 4

My only concern is that the LED you specified shows a draw of 50 milliamps + Also the cable you show is a 4 wire cable suitable for a Aquaero 5 or 6. If you're using an Aquaero 4 then you need a 3 wire cable. See page 8 and page 44 of the Aquaero 4 owners manual.

Montag, 18. April 2016, 22:48

Aquastream to Aquastream Ultimate update

I am updating my front mounted Aquastream and saw this Aquastream Ultimate upgrade. So the question is whether I would need to replace the pump impeller or not. Here are some pics of what I got: This is what the Aquastream controller looks like and on the Molex power connector is a sticker saying "Firmware 2.00. It looks like a 3.5 Aquastream, but the board is different than the manuals I looked at.

Montag, 18. April 2016, 11:36

conector led aquaero 4

Are those 3 wire cables or two wire cables? Your multicolor LED should have 3 leads on it correct? If that is correct and it is a 20 milliamp LED you are good to go. If it has more than 20 milliamp draw then you will have to use the LED calculator link to calculate the series resistance needed. Where did you get the multicolor LED from?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 11:08

conector led aquaero 4

If you go more than a 20 milliamp draw then you will have to calculate the series resistance and add in a resistor. You can use either a single LED, two LED's, or a single multicolor LED. As I said before I use two LED's: One red and one green, but you could use any color that strikes your fancy. A 20 milliamp LED is fairly standard. Which Aquaero version do you have and are you using Aquasuite? Shoggy would probably be a better one to talk to about the Aquasuite as I haven't used it for many ye...

Montag, 18. April 2016, 03:58

conector led aquaero 4

Not sure if this was what you wanted, but I use a dual color LED setup I got from AC on my front mounted Aquatube. If you're running it in the horizontal mode I would suggest that you stick the LED's into the side. If you have an inline water temp sensor you can work it so at one temp it's one color and at another temp it's another color. If I recall correctly it is possible to get them both on at the same time which produces a third color. I'm fairly sure you can do all this in the Aquasuite so...

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 23:44

Temp sensor with longer cable needed.

My suggestion is to cut the cable off leaving a couple of inches. Add the wire you need and crimp some new metal pins on. I avoid like the plague extensions because it's just another potential failure point. This way you could use whatever color wire you wanted and sleeve it with whatever color you like. I like evil red wire covered with black mesh sleeving.

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:58

Filter and Fillport issues

deleted

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:51

Upgrade time!

deleted

Sonntag, 17. April 2016, 22:01

Upgrade time!

It's time to do some upgrades to Feeding Frenzy and I got some questions. I'm considering getting an ASUS Crosshair 5 Formula board and want to know what cooling solutions I got to work with. I currently have an ASUS Crosshair 3 Formula running a silver block Cuplex XT and a silver block Twinplex. I would need the additional screens for these blocks. I also have two (2) Aquaero units here. I *think* they are version 3 or 4. How can I identify them? *edit* I just saw on the front of the Aquaero t...