• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Samstag, 17. April 2010, 18:08

Forenbeitrag von: »Tugaman«

Aquastream XT advanced: fan not starting

Zitat von »Shoggy« Does not really matter, we saw that problem with almost every well-known brand. It affects only a handful of people and the aquastream XT already has a small buffer to avoid that possible problem but sometimes it will not work out. Shoggy, My aquastream XT advanced has simular problem. It does not start when the computer is powered. I have been managing the problem by having deaeration mode on. When it cycles the pump frequency it turns on the fan but on every cycle the fan m...

Montag, 14. April 2008, 01:18

Re: aquastream XT-Firmware 1.09, DIY-Flasher

Hi Shoggy, I have tried to flash my aquastream XT using your setup and it is not working for me. The LPT flasher says "Error at verify, page XX0-111)" everytime I flash the drive. The pump now stayed with LED flashing rapidly and aquasuite no longer sees the drive. I was upgrading the pump from firm. 1003 to 1011. The boot loader on the pump is 101 and I am using XP SP2 as Admin. What do I do? Have I lost the pump? The cable is made exactly as mentioned connected to the ECP port and the aquabus ...

Montag, 14. April 2008, 00:46

Re: Aquastream isn't recognized by Aquasuite

Hi Guys, I also have a problem with my aquastream XT. I tried to flash it using the LPT flasher as explained in this forum directly through the aquabus port on the pump and it always comes up with "Error at verify, page xxx". I had firmware 1003 and tried to flash the 1011. After this my pump was never recognised again by windows or aquasuite. The LED is flashing very rapidly. What can I do to solve this issue? Can someone help?!!

Montag, 14. April 2008, 00:32

Re: Flash AquaStream XT Ultra

Zitat von »SpeedyGonzales« Hi I flashed the Aquastream XT Ultra from 1009 to 1011, and Aquasuite can not detect pump on USB. The reason for flashing was some error message when I start logging to XML, the was some error in the pump data. (Error message in german, and I just guessing) Since a old firmware, I upgraded. Before that I was told I had to upgrade aquaaero, so I upgraded to 4.18a and it worked ok! What can I do? Speedy --Edit-- Used a jumper on the back of the pump and took a power on/...