• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 26. November 2007, 01:18

Forenbeitrag von: »tutta55«

Re: Simply the best: cuplex XT di - double impact

I have read a lot of discussions about this review in other forums. As I am new to watercooling, they leave me completely confused. Mainly the almost "religious" discussions about what is best, high or low flow rates, have put serious doubts in my mind on whether to go for the Cuplex XT di or with another (Fuzion) One of the points made in the discussions, is that the test took place with a Barton single core. Not sure where they got the information, but if it's true then it's indeed not represe...

Donnerstag, 15. November 2007, 11:39

Forenbeitrag von: »tutta55«

Cuplex XT di and choice of pump

Hi, forum I am looking around for making my first ever watercooling setup. I was impressed by a comparative result I saw of the Cuplex XT di with other waterblocks. It outperformed them by miles. But at the same time I read comments in a forum that this block is so extremely restrictive that for a first-time watercooling builder it would only lead to disaster. I suppose that for this block it is mainly important to make the right choice of pump (yes?) Could I get advice on that please? The other...