• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 20. August 2008, 01:40

Forenbeitrag von: »UpInSmoke«

Re: Flowmeter for aquaero in 'high flow' setup

Pressure is going to be there no matter what if you use a powerfull pump. If you use high restriction waterblocks it will result in a lower flow, but the pressure is still going to be there (highest pressure in the beginning of the loop and the pressure will drop after each waterblock). I could just lower the pump speed using the poweradjust USB to lower flow rate. (and pressure at the same time) The flow rate you want strongly depends on the waterblocks you choose. http://www.martinsliquidlab.c...

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 02:45

Re: multiswitch USB 1.41 Version LT

Strange question. ??? I am thinking none. The multiswitch works stand alone. The only thing you need to do is program it thru USB with included software. While you're programming it you might experience some load on your CPU ;D ;D

Dienstag, 19. August 2008, 02:36

Flowmeter for aquaero in 'high flow' setup

I am planning on buying an aquaero for my new 'high flow' watercooling setup. The pump would be a laing DDC1+ controlled by AC poweradjust USB. The waterblocks would be D-Tek Fuzion v2 for CPU and D-Tek Fuzion GFX 2 for GPU. Tubing would be Tygon 3/8 ID. The aquacomuter sofware looks very cool. With the aquaero and poweradjust combined you can monitor and control everything. Seems ideal... if not for one major problem. Measuring the flow with the aquaero. The AC flowmeter (aka Digmesa FHKC G1/4“...

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 20:34

Re: New WC setup (Aquatube G1/4")

Mail was first sent on monday. Today I sent it again and got a reply 'reply comes earliest friday evening'. So I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 13:17

Re: New WC setup (Aquatube G1/4")

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I will order a black aquatube G1/4 and all other AC parts for my setup at aqua-comuter-berlin. I sent a mail, but didn't receive a reply yet. Hope they are not on holiday because I would like to order as quick as possible... With the aquatube problem out of the way, what do you guys think about the rest of my setup? Any remarks?

Samstag, 9. August 2008, 04:12

New WC setup (Aquatube G1/4")

Hey, I'm about to buy a WC setup to fit in my Cosmos S, but I'm having some questions for witch I cannot find an answer... My planned setup would look like this: - Laing DDC-1plus (G1/4") - PA 120.3 (G3/8") + 3 x Scythe S-Flex SFF21F - AC poweradjust USB - AC aquaero OLED + black front - D-Tek Fuzion v2 (G1/4") (quad core) - full cover GPU block (G1/4") (high end GPU) - Chipset block (G1/4") - AC aquatube + aquabay + black front - AC flow meter - AC temp sensor - AC tubemeter - fillport - Tygon ...