• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:52

Forenbeitrag von: »vela13007«

Re: New set up

your english is better than my German thanks for the help.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:43

Zitat von »back_orifice« Hmm, ok, the prices differ a bit... i use "Foam Rubber" (Moosgummi in german) and that works quite good.... so are you saying you wouldn't recommend mounting the pump on the back of the aquadrive? do the prices on your website include tax? is ordering any different to any other website? i.e. do i fill my cart - checkout - enter card details and wait for my goods? thanks for your help.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:31

are there prices the same as yours? typically it is always cheaper to buy direct if the prices are the same then I will buy local. one more thing, do the pump isolators really remove the pump resonance? the last time I water cooled a pc I had to suspend my pump using elastic!

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:19

New set up

Hi all, First post an all that. I am loving the aqua wc stuff and gonna place an order to cool my new rig. Being English and completely ignorant I do not read or speak german. I have tried to translate teh shop as best i could and have come up with the following list of stuff that i need. Is there any chance someone could look over it to see if I have everything I need to put my system together. I will be cooling an Athlon 64 3500+ and a 6800GT. I want the aqua tube and pump mounted in the drive...