e-s-c-a-p-e-d ??? /Vils

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2006, 00:20

Forenbeitrag von: »vils«

Re: Water vaporizes?

I tried to write escaped but its transformed to eskapped? /Vils

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2006, 00:17

Re: Water vaporizes?

I think that the air always present in tap water have escaped the water and you see this as if the water level is lower. It's still the same amount of water but undilluted. Its hard to explain in english /Vils

Mittwoch, 24. August 2005, 18:18

Re: Flatness specifications

Zitat von »Ze@lot« i thought the whole point of this forum was that people could post questions. so that they could get some advise from AC & other people using this forum. if i had a very expensive water block like the silver XT id also want to know if its ok to remove that much material. all TN was asking for was a yes or no answer, but all i see is a lot of flaming I concurr! /Vils

Montag, 22. August 2005, 01:11

Re: Mein LianLi PC 70

Nizza Installation, eine andere Umwandlung eines Lian-Li Kastens ist mein Umb. "All work and no play..." Überprüfen Sie sie heraus im englischen Forum. Respekt /Vils P.S. babelfished

Samstag, 20. August 2005, 15:35

Re: Project: Feeding Frenzy

Very nice sleeving work! /Vils

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 01:55

Re: All work and no play makes....

By the way, the fonts used att side panel are from a Adler type-writer, the brand Jack Nicholson typed with such frenzy in "the shining" /Vils

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 01:33

Re: All work and no play makes....

Thanks, The two top bays are occupied by the reservoir, the thermometer measures the water temp (0-60C). The knob besides it is for the rheostat thats controls the speed of the radiator fans. I posted it before but it clearly shows the "sleeve" for thermal probe: The res is filled through the cap on the computer top. /Vils

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 00:19

All work and no play makes....

Ok Top Nurse and all other here's my project: Underneath the Lian-Li pc75 case I have mounted a 25mm thick slab of perspex, inside this two 120mm fans are mounted. Here is the "slab" under work: very hard to work with but I eventually got it nice looking Here the fans are mounted and the case partially put together: even more done: from underneath: A pic on the res structure: Res and rad mounted: And finally ten pics of everything put together: /Vils

Donnerstag, 11. August 2005, 12:16

Re: Project logs?

Do you want me to make a new thread with this mod an post more pics directly? /Vils

Mittwoch, 10. August 2005, 20:40

Thanks, the dial shows the water temp in the res (filled through the cap at the top). The knob right to the dial controls the three rad fans speed. /Vils

Montag, 8. August 2005, 03:20

The wheels are just cheap furniture casters from the local hard-ware store... /Vils

Sonntag, 7. August 2005, 23:24

Re: Evo360 + 3 Lüfter ! 1 Lüfter läuft nur an !

Sorry, I don't know german at all, I only understand it written with diffulcty... I thought this concerned the controlling of fans on a evo 360. If you have comments to my mod or german skills please post on the english forum. Sincerly /Vils

Sonntag, 7. August 2005, 19:05

Re: Evo360 + 3 Lüfter ! 1 Lüfter läuft nur an !

I have built a rheostat that controls my three rad fans with one knob (0-12V). Pics and details in the english forum under theme "project logs" /Vils

Sonntag, 7. August 2005, 15:44

Hi, my project is almost completed: You can see more pics at: http://www.mashie.org/forums/showthread.…93&page=1&pp=10 And follow the work here: http://www.systemcooling.com/forums/inde…topic=3485&st=0 A lot of AC parts used, feel free to comment... /Vils

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 04:19

Re: PrimoFlex

I orderd this block directly from the AC shop and chose "Anchluss- Schlauchtullen 10mm" But since the distance between the hose barbs is so small they only seem to accept a wall thickness of around 1,5mm. It is this crucial part of information I would have liked to see at the web-shop. /Vils

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 03:40

PrimoFlex

PrimoFlex is an excellent tubing but when trying to connect my TwinPlex gpu cooler it was to thick It would have been nice if the web-shop had mentioned the max od of the tubes. The clearence while using 3/8" (ID) is'nt to big. Now I either have to buy new tubing or a new gpu block.

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005, 13:50

Re: german -> english translations

Very helpful, this make at least my life easier Thanks /Vils

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 01:23

Re: About 3-Nasen-Halterung.

I hope Aqua-Computer will forgive me for using their picture....

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 01:07

Re: About 3-Nasen-Halterung.

Since I don't have a digital camera I'll use this picture to illustrate. The vertical brackets are 45 mm wide, the slots are 46 and 44 mm wide. The wider slot is perfect, the bracket kan move/slide a bit, but the 44 mm slot is... hm one mm to short. The bracket wont fit at all.

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005, 14:24

About 3-Nasen-Halterung.

The fastening bracket for my cuplex-evo consists of 7 pieces; 4 springs, two identical plates intended for hooking onto the cpu-sockets "noses" and one plate for holding down the cpu-cooler. As I can see it the two vertical plates should slide into the two slots on the big plate with the round hole. Correct? Here is the problem: the plates are 45mm wide but the slots are 44 and 46mm wide. After an e-mail to Chris at support I Yesterday recived an replacement bracket. But the problem is exactly t...

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 12:59

Re: Support

No I didn't write directly to him. I had no knowledge about there being a special english support. I'll try to be patient.

Freitag, 28. Januar 2005, 00:55

Support

More than a week ago I recived my Cuplex evo cpu-cooler with a bracket that should secure it to my Soltek MoBo, only using the cpu-socket (dreinasen-halterung). The "horizontal" bracket had two slots, 44 and 46mm long, but the two identical "vertical" pieces was 45mm wide. As you all can see this setup won't work. At sunday I wrote to support about this issue but I have still not got a reply, are they so overloaded with complaints? Have anyone of you an idea of how fast problems like this are de...

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2005, 21:20

Re: shipping time = ?

One small improvement AC could make is to send an verification mail when payment has arrived, and one mail when the goods are shipped. Little trouble, big improvement. /Vils

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 01:31

Re: Project 1 Tsunami Zen Master

Very well done mod, alas the name doesn't feel that great these days, but it sounds smashing.

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 20:40

Re: bent tubing

Worked smoothly..

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 20:38

Re: bent tubing

Thanks, I'll try to bend back the pipes gently, by hand only

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 17:23

bent tubing

When my airplex evo 360 arrived today I found that both the inlet and outlet tube was bent so tightly towards the radiator edge that it was impossibly to screw down the hose connectors. I suppose it would be easy to adjust this by a firm twist from a polygrip plier.... but would this void the guarantee? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance. /Vils

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004, 01:44

Re: About orders

Danke.

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 13:50

Since I'm lacking patience to wait for the support answer, I'll pose a general question; How long does it generally take for the goods to be shipped after payment has arrived? I'm longing for my 360 radiator .

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004, 00:10

Thanks.

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 23:00

About orders

If you order something from the online-shop, get the e-mail receit and does the payment, will you get an confirmation mail that your payment has arrived and the goods will be shipped on a specific day? Or is it just to hope that the money has arrived and hopefully the cooling gear will too?