Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Montag, 21. Juli 2008, 23:57

Forenbeitrag von: »ward0«

Re: aqua drive X4

i'm still waiting for my new SB WB so no news

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 21:30

thanks, so far the aquadrives are 100% perfect mounted in my 5"'25 frames. i had to change them with a dremel to get it fit better tried that first :@ I hope the kit will hold the water. Monday i will have the news because i'm waiting for my new SB WB.

Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2008, 20:14

nah din't had that mutch problem to get in the frame, more problems to get it out of the frames well i used a kit now to stop it... lets hope it works.

Montag, 14. Juli 2008, 20:57

Re: New: chipset block for 790i mainboards

ow alright, not really a solution for me then. I want to cool the NB to 20-35degreese. so i need Nb & Sb seperate.

Montag, 14. Juli 2008, 18:58

Re: New: chipset block for 790i mainboards

when will we see SB blocks?

Montag, 14. Juli 2008, 17:29

can sombody explain how to use the black rubbers? is it normal that i only have 4 of them? i mean there are 8 holes in the sides of the aquadrive and only 4 rubbers... yet i havn't been able to find any turtorial or how to about this product.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 23:57

update : I think i know why the aquadrive doesn't fit in my frame. When i try to mount a hdd in my second aquadrive whitout removing the front cover of the aquadrive i am not able to put a HDD in the back. so that means the size of the aquadrive expands when i place a HDD into it. I am the first person with this problem or? edit : i removed the front cover.. mounted a hdd into it tried to place the second aquadrive into the frame and it jammed like the first one.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 22:23

well i havn't tried it yet in the same 5"25 frame because you told me not to use the lowest 5"25 frame. my DVD drive is located there now. i'm gonna post some pics of my frame, it might be stupid to post these things but its to show that i have a very normal frame and yes i'm trying an other X4 in the same case. Right side if you look from the front : left side : looking from the front : the front pic is the second aquadrive, i have no problem placing that aquadrive in any frame.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 22:12

other drive i have 2x the aquadrive x4 hopefully i can fix the damage to my first aquadrive as showen on the picture otherwise i will order an other one ;D

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 21:44

after a while i was able to get my aquadrive X4 back out of the frame. these are the results : any tips how to fix this hole? edit : i tried to fit the aquadrive into a higher 5"25 frame and it dint work.. ??? > i tried my other one without harddisks in it and it worked !!!!! whitout any problem , the aquadrive went into the frame like nothing. i have tighten my screws to make sure that the aquadrive aint to big. But that can't be the problem.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 21:06

well i am using the 4 lowest slots. the other aquadrive X4 above it has no problem getting in the frame.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 20:25

well the metal has a 90° degreese turn to support a 5"25 device not to fall down. The problem that i have is that the groove in the aquadrive X4 aint deep enouph to let the metal pass to the end. so its stuck at the first metal that has been bend. Evry case should have this... the case i have is a Thermaltake armor V1. and yes the rubbers fit in the holes.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 18:59

well explain me how you gonna put a 5"25 drive into a 5"25 slot whitout bending the metal. cause i havn't found a installation manuel in the package... and a deutch pfd aint that easy to read.

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 18:44

disconnect the case from the aquadrive what do you mean? and yes i have those rubbers ..

Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008, 18:02

aqua drive X4

hello, first of all i would like to say hello to evryone since i'm a new member. A couple weeks ago i bought myself a aqua-computer aquadrive X4. The first problem that i had : i din't fit in my 5'25 slot. Then i used some force on it and it made a scratch in the blak plastic. Now you can see the aluminium that cools the hdd's... does that mean that i will have a leak? What should i use to fix it? Also i have seen that there is a deutch topic here on the forums about the aquadrive X4.. they spea...