• 26.04.2024, 12:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-19 von insgesamt 19.

Samstag, 15. März 2008, 13:59

Forenbeitrag von: »WizardD«

Re: SILO LAN 17 - je oller, desto doller!

I want to post a massive thanks to the whole AC gaming team for their hospitality and for making me feel so welcome at SILO-LAN. It's awesome to be here with everyone, for sure.

Donnerstag, 25. September 2003, 22:07

Re: CS 601 und WaKü !?

eine andere wahl, (mit AquaBay CF und APE240) - http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…&threadID=85735

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 00:31

Re: An English WaKue

Zitat von »Markus@AMD« woher hat der die Blende vom Aquadrive? kriegt man die auch einzeln?  ;D Kaufe eine große quantität von AquaDrives... ...dann Mail an Support

Donnerstag, 14. August 2003, 14:12

Ah, I forgot to say - the case feet are from a Pioneer CT-W504R twin cassette deck. ;D The chieftec feet are in the way of the radiator otherwise, so they had to go... (and sadly that was not my German - it was Babelfish' :-[)

Donnerstag, 14. August 2003, 00:30

Danke alle. Traurig für meinen schlechten Deutschen (I hope that says it right)

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 20:50

@ Manuel - those cases do look nice - I'm not sure how I could make them look much better though. ;D @ DSEDS & snippy - my hardest problem was probably with the RS232 Serial lead for the CrystalFontz display. It would have been easier if was USB - I could have made a cable to go to the motherboard pins but I made a slot for it next to the PSU and it plugs in the back instead. All the loose cable is behind the motherboard tray except the Eheim pump cable - I cut off the plug and soldered a 3 pin ...

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 06:26

@TrOuble - yes, I found that one after looking for the first one you showed me. I tried to look at their forum too but it gave me an error page. I think I know what you mean about your colours but it's ok if you speak German - I use babelfish when I read here normally and others help here too when I don't understand. It's like the reason I did my stealth mod - to make it all look good together, yes? @Manuel - yes, "understatements" are as cool as statements sometimes. ;D With cost of the materia...

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 05:49

@TrOuble - wow, I hadn't seen that one before. Someone told me about the Chieftec Matrix case (after I did mine) too, which I hadn't seen either. I thought about lights in the front but I had some problems with cold cathodes and I love my Papst fans too much to change them. I like it like this because it feels more subtle. I don't know if the phrase "street sleeper" will translate very well but it's like with cars - tuned engine and standard-looking bodywork (except to the trained eye ). ([Edit]...

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 04:34

Stages 1 and 2 were a lot of work, I admit It still looked quite good with just stage 1 complete though.

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 04:18

Zitat von »Metzler« maybe the chieftec´s are good but many people have them. and so i dont like them  ;D Exactly my feelings too!  ;D @TrOuble - thanks, that's a great compliment. It works very well - I have great airflow through my APE now. (I spelt WaKü wrong, didn't I?)

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 03:56

Danke guys I'm sorry I can't post in German - babelfish is only so good... @TrOuble - I made a small guide here @Metzler - Cheiftec do make good cases, but they can be improved...

Dienstag, 12. August 2003, 03:31

An English WaKue

Hi all. I thought you might like to see my nearly finished Chieftec Dragon Mid tower (DX01-SL) project. It still needs painting (has only one coat on the front so far) and other little things (front filter, rear window...). here's how it started out and there are some progress pictures here. Flow pattern is - Aquatube 1.1 Eheim 1046 (in AquaBay CF) Cuplex Evo 1.1 Twinplex (nF2) Twinplex (GF3) Aquadrive Airplex Evo 240 (2 x 4412 F/2GL) PSU is a PC Power & Cooling, modded with a 4412 F/2GML (my Aq...

Samstag, 28. September 2002, 04:28

Re: Connection selection question (English)

heehee - I am grateful for both.

Samstag, 28. September 2002, 02:31

Zitat von »thore« [edit] oops. as i just recognized, i should provide my signature as a multilanguage one, too ;D From Babelfish: Zitat "you ham'se the brain probably formats and the FAT deleted!" [ Chewy ] Maybe.... ;D

Freitag, 27. September 2002, 01:34

That's great - thanks guys. I thought mini might refer to the thread fitting, but that makes sense now.

Donnerstag, 26. September 2002, 16:39

Connection selection question (English)

Hello all. Hope you can help me (forum posts get faster responses than email ) I'm looking to order 2 set angled, swivelling connections (for cuplex and evo) 1 set angled, swivelling connections (for twinplex chipset) 1 set angled, swivelling connections (for aquadrive) Do I just need to order 4x Anschluss plug&cool gerade G 1/8 or 8x? Have I got the right fitting for all three or is one of them a mini type? Thanks in advance.

Samstag, 17. August 2002, 01:10

Re: English question

Sorry, my bad, I thought you'd ignored my first post. (and I needed an excuse to introduce myself)

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 15:28

errol_ thanks for the welcome Rich P

Freitag, 16. August 2002, 04:07

Hello all Hi Risky I think you want a Gehäusedurchführung for 3.) but I couldn't find a picture to confirm, sorry.