• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Donnerstag, 10. August 2006, 16:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Wolf2000me«

Re: Eheim 1048+AC Inlet+AC fluid

Zitat von »JaR« Copper??? Well you don't really need to protect that. You do when there are other components in the loop which are made of a different metal.

Donnerstag, 10. August 2006, 01:13

I bought two bottles and I have tried both. Both perform identically. From the moment it hits the distilled water in motion it starts to produce foam. I took a picture of a bottle with distilled water in which I added the AC fluid. I shook the bottle twice but rather roughly and this is the result: I also took a pic of one of my AC-fluid bottles. The s/n as it is readable on the pic is 4260073410151 Since you've all been bearing with me you might as well give me some advice at what to do next I'...

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 21:19

Zitat von »Wolf2000me« Hmm, It can't be much more than 2%.  However I will try to bleed some out and replace it with pure distilled water to see wheather an improvement can be noted. I thinned it down a lot but there is no change in behaviour. I took some pics of the foaming being produced in my loop. It's quite extreme if you ask me. pump and reservoir with foaming coolant. Here I stopped the pump and waited for the foam to start going to the highest points in the loop. In the pic it's almost ...

Sonntag, 6. August 2006, 16:43

Hmm, It can't be much more than 2%. However I will try to bleed some out and replace it with pure distilled water to see wheather an improvement can be noted.

Samstag, 5. August 2006, 16:10

Zitat von »JaR« That would lead me to the assumption, that there ist air trapped somewhere in the pump. Some 1048 are loud from the beginning on. Try the mod. In most cases it produces really good results. I didn't mean that you should decouple the reservoir from the pump. I meant that, since it isn't possible to decouple the reservoir from the pump it will be vibrating along with it. Because of that the reservoir too has to be decoupled from the case. How many times was that towl folded? If th...

Freitag, 4. August 2006, 21:48

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« So you've already tried using the anti-vibration mounts? No, not by this particular means. I have however fixed the pump to the case once, which was pretty much not possible to work with. It had also not brought me any improvement in the situation, quite the opposite. When holding the pump in the air it makes the most noise. By making sure the tubing is not touching the case there is no improvemen. Zitat von »JaR« 1. The mod doesn't void your warranty, because you only ...

Freitag, 4. August 2006, 18:41

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« You might want to try using a set of the anti-vibration mounts. If you don't want to drill through the bottom of your case, it's possible to drill a piece of plexi to screw them into, using the pump's base as a drilling template. That won't do me much good. The idea is that the pump gets quiet. Fixing the pump to the case won't help as I tried that already. It doesn't do anything in the slightest.

Freitag, 4. August 2006, 17:15

I really think it's the foam that is bothering me. I don't see what else is wrong. Perhaps I should do the mod however the pump is new and I'm not about to void the warranty. Here's a pic of the system. However taken with a replacement camera. The pump and res are at the bottom. Through the bunch of wires connecting fans etc you can find the radiator on the top right. Order here is, not that it matters much, res -> pump -> rad -> CPU block (maze design) -> res.

Mittwoch, 2. August 2006, 19:25

I have not cleaned out the pump manually. I have stopped using the blue additive for some time as well. It didn't do anything in term of corrosion and it clogged up in all components and struck down chemically. It's the reason why I did the bleed and refill so many times already. I have only been using this setup for a few months, I bought the pump new. Blue particles were always extracted when I started a new bleed and refill process. Except for the last time. To be sure I also filled the loop ...

Mittwoch, 2. August 2006, 17:31

The pump does not have a jumper for deairation and I never decoupled the pump from the inlet.  I attached the pump to the inlet and then I set up my WC setup.  I never used an additive until my CPU block started to get corroded.  My setup was quiet then and had been for a few months.  I remember the first silencing to be very bothersome but it worked then.  I then used some kind of blue additive and left it at that.  Ever since I had to stop the pump after those months of operation it has never ...

Mittwoch, 2. August 2006, 16:45

Eheim 1048+AC Inlet+AC fluid

Hey, Sorry about the repost, I can't seem to find my original thread anymore and I'm not known for my endless patience. Certainly not when I have been trying to silence my pump for 3 hours without success. The pump is the Eheim 1048. The reservoir is the Aqua computer aqua inlet The tubes are 6cm/8cm The rad is a 80mm rad with double fan. The additive is AC fluid The water used is distilled water. The pump keeps rattling no matter what I try. I know I need an additive to minimize the problems be...

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2006, 23:29

Re: Eheim 1048 with AC aqua inlet

Hey, thanks for answering Leaving the watercooled system to get the air out doesn't work. Switching it on and off about a 100 times does change the sound that the pump makes. I also don't think that I damaged it a I have been able, though only once, to get it silent. I do however think that the rattling is caused by the additive that I purchased from the bloke who sold me the radiator. That causes the water to slightly make some foam. It isn't visible in the tubing but by opening the inlet there...

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2006, 16:35

Eheim 1048 with AC aqua inlet

Hey, I've bought the aqua inlet from Aqua Computer for my Eheim 1048. Problem is, I can't get the pump quiet with this reservoir. There is no air in the loop, the situation doesn't improve at all after 30 minutes of shaking the WC setup. It almost seems like the pump isn't able to pull the water in the reservoir fast enough. I'm using tubes of 8/6 mm. My radiator is mounted in a spare case where ATAPI devices are supposed to be, the pump and res are at the bottom and I use a CPU block of the Maz...