• 27.04.2024, 17:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Donnerstag, 28. August 2003, 15:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Wolf@Heart«

Re: Ordering a watercooling set, comments please?

Good to hear, i wouldn't wish to change the plug&cool system away either, it looks so handy and cool. ;D How about the angle-parts, do they weaken the flow rate much?

Donnerstag, 28. August 2003, 13:46

Ok, i started thinking about the size of the tubing while i was gathering up the set. Normally you see people using 10 mm tubing and aqua computer sets come with 8/6mm tubing if you want to use plug&cool fastening. Should i be concerned about the small size of the tubing? Is there a big difference in performance between 10 mm and 8/6 mm tubing?

Dienstag, 26. August 2003, 22:07

Thanks for all the replies and for welcoming me to the board.   That was the first draft of the buying list and i am thinking of getting a few of those angle connectors (metal ones of course, beauty before wallet  ;D). I was visualizing the package in my head, but i guess i have to draw it on a piece of paper to actually see it as a whole set. That way i can make sure that i won't be missing anything before i hit the "order" button. Thanks CaseMD, i will replace it with Kaltkathode UV (Schwarzli...

Dienstag, 26. August 2003, 14:51

Ordering a watercooling set, comments please?

Guten tag! I don't know if this is the right forum to write this thread, but i was hoping to get some comments about a watercooling set i'm ordering for my current setup (in my sig). First of all, i live in finland and i'm afraid my german is not as good as it use to be, so i'm writing this in english. I hope you guys can give me comments about anything. For ex. What would you recommend or what is missing or is there something i won't be needing etc. Well, without further ado, this is what i was...