• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-26 von insgesamt 26.

Freitag, 20. September 2013, 02:26

Forenbeitrag von: »WoodSpoon«

Aquainlet PRO bubbles

This may or may not be helpful to you but. I know some people deal with bubbles in the res by putting a piece of really porous sponge in the bottom of it, just enough to restrict the in coming or out going coolant coolant, just over the height of your inlet, enough to slow and settle the coolant flow. I've seen a few people do it but no guarantee it will work for you, hope it does. like this #mce_temp_url#

Samstag, 31. August 2013, 02:34

Few questions about the Aquaero

2) fan/cable connector wont fit 4) Easy Fan questions!

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 14:56

Aquasuite on desktop

If your just after adding a fan animation to your overview here's how I did it. On overview - add new item On "select data" - add custom control On "Display tab" - use drop down bar and select "animation with databinding", then click load preset Click ok static fan image should appear Right click on the static fan image and select "Settings" then "Select datasource" on the "Common settings" tab. On "Select data" select open the aquaero 5 tree, then the fans tree, select the relevant fan you wish...

Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013, 02:32

Easy Fan questions!

Gentle typhoons are good and work well on radiators as they have a high static pressure which is a good thing for radiators. this link might help though. http://www.anandtech.com/show/6177/choos…-corsairs-h80/5

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013, 14:18

What would be the best device to buy and would this config work?

Silly question time. Why would you need to cool your PC or have fans running if it's not on? An Aquaero 5 can do all of your requirements but as far as I know it does really need your PC to be on unless your going to use a separate power supply for it. Gentle Typhoon fans work great, their what I use

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013, 18:01

AIRPLEX MODULARITY SYSTEM – PUMP Pre-Sales Questions

Just a thought but have you considered any of the Laing DDC based pumps? Using custom pumptops you can get some very good flow rates and their as good as silent, the swiftech mcp35x pwm controlled one is very good and quite small. http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/cust…-pid-16292.html I run 2 of the DDC ultras with xspc tops and I cant hear them at all. Just a thought for a possible alternative.

Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 22:49

Considering a Airplex GIGANT 3360

I couldn't tell you how well it would work but one of my first liquid cooled systems used a Zalman Reserator to cool 2x 7800gt's, north bridge and cpu, cant remember the processor but it was an AMD 64. It worked ok but it did run warm, especially in summer, I ended up buying the optional tower fan, running that permanently and having 2 case fans running as well to remove any ambient heat. I've long since decided that having something like an Aquaero ot a T-balance is the way to go just because t...

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013, 21:28

Free monitoring software for software sensors?

Just a thought, but have you considered using a low rpm fan, or a fan that moves a relatively low amount of air? I have 2 92mm Sharkoon silent eagle 1000's blowing over heat pipes that come on at really really low rpm, max being about 1000rpm and have about as much effect as an asthmatic ant at low speed.

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 23:08

Aquasuite 2013 separate profiles

Many thank's for the help anyway

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 22:20

yeah, looks like it has to be done through importing and exporting settings

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 22:07

Thanks for the help but I think I must be overlooking something really obvious. I can see how to switch profiles by a timer in aquasuite and how to switch them on the aquaero but I cant see how to manually switch them in aquasuite. *edit* Never mind I see it So it looks like creating shortcuts to start in different profiles is out then

Montag, 10. Juni 2013, 16:03

Just wondering if it's possible to have individual profiles in aquasuite 2013 like you could in aquasuite 4.72, anybody know? So you could start it with one profile if you were just listening to music that only displayed the LCD or start it in another profile if you just wanted readings. Anybody got any ideas?

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 21:38

A5 LCDHype Winamp plugin script and help, please

Found this A useful little tut that shows you how to make batch files which will let you start Winamp and LCDHype from one shortcut at the same time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nulug8EtXX0

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 19:04

Can I measure water temp using the included temp probes?

Try here American site, has pretty much everything you might need including what Pilo suggested, which is also what I use and are very good. http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l3/g30/c229…sors-Page1.html

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 02:12

Zitat von »Grasshopper« Would be nice to have AQ5 hold USB LCD page when music playing. Yeah would be nice, but not sure it's possible because Aquasuite set's the page display time I usually just set it to permanent if I'm listening to music. But if anyone knows better please share Anyway, here's another slightly different script with a track time remaining bar added as well. If the zipped attachment doesn't work somebody shout and I'll paste the full script.

Freitag, 7. Juni 2013, 19:09

SLI watercooling bridge

Might be worth going to your local plumbers or builders merchants with the O rings and fittings to look for something that fit's better or ask a ask a service assistant for something suitable.

Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 18:12

Going to see if I can knock up a few more slightly different ones at some point if anyone is interested. If anyone has any tip's, tricks, ideas or advice anything is gratefully received. Still also looking for a way of running the script without lcdhype running or a way of getting lcdhype to startup automatically when winamp starts, if anyone knows how. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013, 01:34

Fixed, was missing a comma This script works for me, but no guarantee's it will work for anyone else. I take no responsibility for anything it may do to your aquaero and no recognition for the work, it's mostly a rehashed trial and error version of this http://youtu.be/k2BCAHPPiCI by Elkgeemu1 However, anyone's welcome to use it Hope it's of use to someone #Header %Common.SetPriority(200) %LCD.Gfx_SetTextArea(0,0,256,64) #EndHeader #GfxMode %LCD.Gfx_SetOverlayMode() %If(%WinAmp.Status() = -1) Th...

Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013, 23:40

Need a little help setting up some scripting for the LCDHype Winamp plugin. First off, I'm an utter noob at using LCDHype, so please make any explanations as though I know nothing. I've been playing around with LCDHype trying to make a nice looking Winamp visualizer and liking the results so far. I've been using bit's of other peoples scripts that kind of do what I wanted and modifying them, the main one coming form a German guy on youtube that lists his script in the "about" bit http://youtu.be...

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013, 19:29

Aquaero 5 PRO or XT?

Thanks for the replies It's kind of reinforced what I was already thinking, that the main differences are window dressing, fancy remote & touch screen with no difference in functionality. Will be going for the Pro version, then

Montag, 20. Mai 2013, 23:00

Aquaero 5 PRO or XT?

I'm in the market for a new Aquaero. Finally got fed up with my Aquaero 4's usb connection issues, so what I'd like to know is. What's the main real world difference between the Aquaero 5 PRO and the XT version? The main difference I can see is that the XT comes with a huge remote that I'll never use and touch screen buttons, is there anything else, because I'm siding with the Pro version.

Samstag, 19. April 2008, 18:11

Re: Aquaero Set clock

Ok, Thanks very much for the info. Those currents will be handy to know THnks for the help

Samstag, 19. April 2008, 05:20

Ok Thanks for the help. It's not really what I wanted to hear but at least it's not a problem with the aquaero. any idea if a small button battery could be connected to aquaero via the standby wire connectors instead of using the full atx break adapter?

Freitag, 18. April 2008, 20:11

So even when I set the clock manually using the buttons on the front of the Aquaero it will have to be set againevery time I re start my PC? ??? Is there no way to get it to remember the time without having the usb lead constantly plugged in?

Donnerstag, 17. April 2008, 16:26

Aquaero Set clock

Is it just me or does the aquaero/aquasuite set clock software not work? I click on it and it doesnt do anything! and everytime I restart my PC the clock on my aquaero has reset. It only does this when the USB lead isnt connected. anyone have any ideas?

Montag, 7. April 2008, 23:50

Newbie Aquaero questions

Hi All I've decided to take the plunge and buy an Aquaero, but there are a couple of really basic things I'd like to know first. 1) what is the advantage of the VFD version over the LCD version? why is it so much more expensive? or is it just down to looks? 2) It looks like the blue LCD version has to be made to order, so what sort of delivery time is there if delivering to the UK? I have one on order from Scan but will most likely cancel it to order direct from aquacomputer to get it faster. 3)...