• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 25. März 2008, 00:45

Forenbeitrag von: »X-t-r-e-m-e«

Aquaduct/Aquasuite and Samurize

Hi there, I really need some help with Samurize. I installed version 1.64.3 (latest version) I placed the Aquacomputersamurizeplugin.dll into the correct plugin folder of Samurize. I left aquasuite, which works fine, running in my traybar. When I make a new meter in Samurize I can select the aquacomputer plugin and select getaquaductdata. Then I enter the serial number of my aquaduct mkII which is 0XXXX. After I enter the update interval 5 or 10sec and last the parameter to read, in this case Se...

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 21:08

Re: Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Mine does the same when I start up my PC. The light goes from red/blue to blue/red and red/blue again, but no alarm sound. Its not really an alarm because the light goes only red then and the system bleeps a sound. This is not the case, it just turns blue/red and red/blue. After 1 or 2 min it goes away and turns to full blue. When I turn off my PC and turn it on again its immediate blue but when I turn it of for a longer period like one night and start it up next day it goes blinking again. But ...

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2006, 17:23

Water vaporizes?

Problem is as follows: Setup: Aquastream Aquatube Cuplex XT for Athlon X2 3800+ Twinplex pro for 7800GT 512MB (Gainward) Twinplex pro for chipset Black Ice Extreme 120mm rad Tubing PUR black plug & cool All temps are around 50 to 60degrees, for all cores (proc, gpu, and chipset). I checked several times for leakage and cant find any. I double checked. Been running this setup for over a month, still all works well, so again, no leakage. But where the hell does the water stay I mounted the aquatub...