• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 21. Mai 2005, 03:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Xarig«

Aquastrem Flowrate

How high is it reasonable to set the flowrate for and Aquastream? at 47Hz the flowrate is about 35 L|h and not really giving me the temps I'd like

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 00:39

Re: Aquastream Dual and TEC's

Definately go for two loops - if you want low temps to max overclocking potential! I'd put the CPU, chipset and hardrives on one and the GPU's on the other.

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 03:47

Re: Aquero Problem + Aquastream Quaestion

Oops didn't mean to post again - was trying to change the main title. New I should have tried harder in those German lessons :-[

Samstag, 14. Mai 2005, 03:47

Re: Aquero Problem + Cuplex Evo fitting question

Flashed the Aquaero and installed Aquasuite - very nice ;D I was wanting to ask - what kind of flow rate should my flowsensor be getting from an Aquastream pump? It's currently showing 35L/H seem low to me - should I be worried. ??? Thanks for the help

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 05:34

Re: Aquero Problem

Thanks for the advice, it's getting really late now so I'll leave it until tomorrow. Btw, when the CUplex Evo is fitted with the 939 'clip' fittings, should the bolt that squeezes the springs be completely unscrewed? I don't think mine is and it may explain the terrible temperatures I'm getting. Thanks for the help.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005, 02:16

Aquero Problem + Cuplex Evo fitting question

Hi folks, this is my first post Unfortunately it's to get some advice about my very tempramental Aquero. I have just installed it in my brand new system - I'll post some pictures in time. The AqueroUSB software sometimes detects the Aquero and sometimes doesn't. Is this a known issue with and Asus A8N mother board. I might try upgrading the firmware - has anybody done this yet? It look like a complicated process for me. Unplugging the sensors etc. means dismatling half the front of my PC ANy hel...