• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Samstag, 1. September 2007, 10:50

Forenbeitrag von: »xesperto«

Controling CPU Temprature

Hi all !!! just a Rookie question !!! how can i attach the temprature sensor, to the CPU ( CORE 2 DUO ) !? anyone have this problem !? thks !? x

Dienstag, 28. August 2007, 12:01

Re: Tubemeter with Aquaero

header pins ? where !? sorrry i´m rookie on this !!

Montag, 27. August 2007, 13:05

thks !! just Checking !! ;D

Montag, 27. August 2007, 11:58

it does not display nothing in the aquaero !! ( LCD) just a question !! the Tubemeter it supose to be connected to a USB Port right !?

Sonntag, 26. August 2007, 22:28

i´m running 4.43 !!!

Sonntag, 26. August 2007, 17:29

Yes its in the overview page !!! but it´s does not work !!!! it´s simply dead but in the other hand in the tubemeter tab it seens to work just fine !!!! i have connected it directly to a USB connection is it right !? or i need to connect to the Aquaero directly !? if so !? how !? thsk

Sonntag, 26. August 2007, 13:19

Tubemeter with Aquaero

Hi all !! i have a aquaero 4.0 and a tubemeter !! when i´m going to see in the aquasuite i have 2 main TABS, the first is the aquastream TAB and the second is the tubemeter Tab, but in the firts( Aquaero) i don´t see the tubemeter settings !!! what is wrong !? thks

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 12:46

Re: Aquaero Controling Aquastream

thks all for the reply So the solution is to buy a new Aquastream !! right !? i don´t have any other solution !?

Dienstag, 14. August 2007, 00:21

Re: Aquaero Controling Aquastream

thks for the reply !!! you were right ! i had both conected to the PSU, and now i remove the aquastream from it, but the problem remains ! i beleave that my aquastream is this version aquastream 12V-pump, Firmware 1.04. it´s a old aquastream !!! is there, any incompatibility with the newst aquaero ( 4.0 ) and this aquastream !? thks

Montag, 13. August 2007, 13:22

Aquaero Controling Aquastream

Hi all! I have bought an Aquaero 4.0 and i have an aquastream( with a pump ) , and i want to control it via Aquaero ! i allready bought the "aquastream connection cable (> Rev. 1.5)" and i have connected between both components, but when i turn on the computer the PUMP does not Start !! what ím doing wrong !? thks X