• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Mittwoch, 26. November 2003, 00:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Xtreme«

Re: Twinplex rev 1.2 chipsatz und Asus P4P800

Thanks for the help everyone. Now I can finally place my order and wait (long wait I guess). Oh, and for a drunken person your english is quite good, better then my German. Hell better then my foreign language.

Montag, 24. November 2003, 19:28

Re: Twinplex rev 1.2 chipsatz und Asus P4P800

Es freud mir das ich nicht alles neu kaufen muss. (habe keine ringel-S) Ich solte morgen gleich mein bestellung emailen. Also,....welche type chipsatz cooler brauche ich. Ein, zwei oder drei. Ich haben gelesen das ich type ein brauche, aber wo seht er daraus? Unten ein bild der ASUS P4P800 deluxe

Montag, 24. November 2003, 12:52

Twinplex rev 1.2 chipsatz und Asus P4P800

Meine deutsch ist nicht sehr gut. Darum schreibe ich am Englisch. I have the twinplex rev 1.2 for the chipset of a epox 8k3a+ mainboard (AMD system). I want to switch to a pentium system. The mainboard I want to buy is the Asus P4P800 deluxe. Does someone of you know if i can somehow fit my twinplex on the asus mainboard? Can I buy a new 'blende und deckel' so i can switch them with the 'blende und deckel fur AMD chipsatz'? Also, is it possible to order the blende for a pentium proc without the ...

Montag, 28. April 2003, 19:36

Re: Casemod mit wasserkuhlung

I still have to make a tube around the 120 mm fan wich connects to the 80 mm fan in front of it. So the intake fan will blow fresh air into the 120 mm radiator fan. I think it will help, what do you people think? I don't really have space to place the radiator somewhere else in the case without altering it, I don't want to cut away parts of my case you see.

Sonntag, 27. April 2003, 15:08

I uploaded some more pictures of the radiator as you asked. The site is still under construction so it is a bit slow. Pictures are added at the bottem three rows. I hope you're helped. http://home.zonnet.nl/Xtreme/

Sonntag, 27. April 2003, 04:47

Nein das ist nicht richtig. Der wasser steht oben der anschlussen wann der ausgleichbehalter im der 'case' ist. Der wasser steht 1 cm oben der anschlussen, er wird keine luft im der schlangen eingezogen.

Sonntag, 27. April 2003, 00:22

Casemod mit wasserkuhlung

Meine Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, darum schreibe ich unten in Englisch. Pictures of my case can be found at: http://home.zonnet.nl/Xtreme/ The case is from coolermaster with a chieftec sidepanel which has a window. The reservoir I made myself with help of my brother. It is made from transparant PVC, which is molded together. In front of it, above the CD-rom a small window will be made. The radiator is from Black Ice, I wanted to keep everything inside the case without sawing in it. Temperatures ...

Freitag, 4. April 2003, 21:43

Re: Lieferproblem cuplex evo

Meine Bestellung ist auch raus gegehen. Es ist gestern an mir versand. Aber ich wohne in der Niederlande, kriegen ich ein 'tracking number' fur die Bestellung? Tut mir leit fur mein Deutch, ich schreibe es nicht sehr gut.

Freitag, 4. April 2003, 21:37

Re: Versenden in die US?/Shipping to the US?

Ich kann nicht sehr gut deutch schreiben, darum solte ich in Englisch schreiben. ( ich komme aus der Niederlande) I have found a link to a shop in the UK which actually delivers to the US. (international shipping) http://www.wizarddesigns.co.uk However, it will most likely be very expensive, given the rate of the dollar and pound.