• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 02:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Yellowsnow17«

Re: standby aquero

There is a standby +5VSB power line included in the ATX power specs that is hot even if the PC is turned off. The wire should be purple in color and is supposed to be rated for 5 amps. This wire can be found bundled in the 20 pin (or 24 pin on newer power supplies) ATX connector. Check your power supply documentation to find out exactly which wire it is. I can see where the confusion about the addtional power supply is coming from though, as the Aquaero manual is worded awkwardly. It states: "Co...

Sonntag, 24. April 2005, 09:59

Purpose of Aquabay?

I was planning my next build today when a thought came to me. If the aquatube is supposed to be an air trap, then how does it function when integrated into the aquabay? Many people mount their radiators on the top of their cases. Unless you put the aquabay in the top two drive bays, then chances are your radiator will be higher than your aquatube. Here is a picture of what I am describing: http://www.aquacomputer.com/cgi-bin/shop…case_lo_500.jpg In that photo, the radiator is the highest point i...

Mittwoch, 20. April 2005, 11:07

Re: Aquaero LCD --> VFD Possible?

New Information: I read the description of the VFD screens in the online store here and am now really confused as to whether or not it will work. The screens can be purchased under the category "ersatzteile" or "replacement parts." Makes it sound like you can buy a new one if you break it, but doesn't support my theory of lcd -> vfd screen swapping. But then I read the product description.  Here's the product description for the VFD Screens you can buy in the online shop here: "Ersatzdisplay für...

Mittwoch, 20. April 2005, 05:30

Re: Aquaero LCD --> VFD Possible?

Yes, I know they have different interfaces. The question is really: Is the VFD firmware capable of converting an originally LCD equipped Aquaero into a VFD Aquaero, or not? Hopefully someone who knows the answer will respond...

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 22:37

Aquaero LCD --> VFD Possible?

Guten Morgen, As the title says, is it possible to convert an Aquaero LCD to VFD? I noticed in your online store you sell the vfd screens by themselves. I currently own an Aquaero 3.07 LCD and now wish I had bought the VFD version. Would it be possible to purchase the VFD screen, download the correct firmware, and convert my Aquaero into the VFD version? Thanks

Freitag, 25. März 2005, 01:36

Re: Problem Using Fans with no RPM feedback (Aquae

Thanks for the suggestions, however I tried setting the power manually and it doesn't work. Does anyone else have an idea what might be going on?

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 19:17

Re: Problem Using Fans with no RPM feedback (Aquae

Come on, I know there are a lot of smart people on these boards.

Montag, 21. März 2005, 20:09

Problem Using Fans with no RPM feedback (Aquaero)

Hello All, The title says it all. I am using my Aquaero with fans that do not have rpm feedback. When I try to control the speed of the fans manually, I can only make them turn full speed or off. How can I go about regulating the speed of my fans with the Aquaero? I am using some Panaflo L1A's that do not report rpm feedback.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 21:26

Re: Pics of my aquacomputer

Great job on the case, it looks excellent! Zitat (was zum Teufel heisst Einfassband auf englisch) It's called "molding" or "window molding"

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004, 19:33

Re: Overview New H2O setup

I think a good question was asked. How many blocks can a 240 cool effectively. And how many blocks can a single Aquastream handle? @ Shoggy: My personal favorite translation is "Gift." In German it is poison but in English it is a "geschenk" or "present" I'd rather have an English Gift than a German Gift! ;D