Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2003, 15:56

Forenbeitrag von: »BlackZ«

Re: Bestellung Frage

Hehe I tought so :p Did my best

Freitag, 20. Juni 2003, 15:25

Zitat von »Rohadyyn« Das ist ja wohl der Brüller ;D Gib mir mehr davon   Was ist ein Brüller?

Freitag, 20. Juni 2003, 00:50

I get no responce either but thats normal , a few months ago I asked a question and some weeks later I got an answer. They are busy with other thing I supose

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2003, 20:37

oki tnx

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2003, 20:14

Bestellung Frage

ENGLISH: -------- Will I get a confirmation mail when they recieve my money ? I am from Belgium and I did the bank transfer on monday. But I am a bit curious if everything went right. Because International Banktransfers are not that pleasant. Suppose they get the money today or tomorrow, when will the package be send ? Because I have a litle problem :-/ I am on vacation from the 4th of july till 11. I hope it will arrive before I go on holliday. What are your experiences with recieving the pack...

Sonntag, 8. Juni 2003, 19:25

Payment

To wich number can I send(transfer) my money to from Belgium to DE ? :-/ Because I don't want to make other people happy with my money Unsere Bankverbindung / Our bank account: Commerzbank Goettingen, BLZ (Bank code) 260 400 30 Konto-Nr. (Account no.) 640 94 86. IBAN: DE28 2604 0030 0640 9486 00 BIC: COBADEFF SWIFT: COBADEFF260 tnx

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 19:43

Re: high end 240 & aquabay

Whoohoo

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 19:38

And then the FINAL question Yeh I know I am a bit worried Are the Screw's included (don't laugh plz ) to attatch the coolers on the CPU & GPU ?

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:40

Zitat von »TaK47« But if u put The Aquatube in the AquaBay and there is a drive under it, u also need angles (<<Winkel>>) for the Aquatube!! TaK47 P.S. I've got a bad grammer, but I PISS OF IT!!! Me 2 :p Don't worry I said in the beginning you may answer in German if you want .

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:26

oki many tnx yes last one was a question ? and you answered what I wanted to know Tnx a lot for all the info . Now it's time to order

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 17:02

OK tnx I tought I could pay 6,79 Euro in "Vorkasse" with banktransfer and then you pay the rest at your door when they deliver. But it is possible to arrange a delivery date cause I am not allways at home (Think nobody is)

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 15:33

Mooha  ;D nice And those metals at the pomp are not included I supose,so I have to buy them seperated from everything and now just explaination of this one Question 2: I am from Belgium so I need to order it with the post. But what means "Vorkasse" ? Is it that I have to pay 6 € with Bank transfer and that I pay the rest here at my house on delivery ? And how long can it take to get over here I read 1,5 weak in faq if I am correct  :-/

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 12:42

Tnx for all the information Here you can see some screens of what kind of system I like to build http://www.blackz.be/index.php?show=MyPC * 2 more questions Question 1: Are these those ruber feet for the Pomp ? And can I attach the pomp with those @ the aquabay ? Question 2: I am from Belgium so I need to order it with the post. But what means Vorkasse ? Is it that I have to pay 6 € with Bank transfer and that I pay the rest here at my house on delivery ?

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:29

tnx So when I buy this, everything will be complete - High end 240 - Twinplex GPU for ATi - Aquabay - Ruber Feet For Pomp - Beleuchtungsmodul blau 2200 mCd. One more and last question Those "3m glasklarer Schlauch im plug&cool-System " , when you are making turns with it in your case arent they going to bend to much ? So they will obstruct the water or are they strong enough ? because I don' want my cables to crack like this =>  /\   so they obstruct the water

Montag, 2. Juni 2003, 03:01

high end 240 & aquabay

First of all hello to all. I am sorry to tell you I can't speak german. I only can understand it when reading , writing is also impossible for me. But I will use a translator so I hope everybody will understand me . I am interested in the Set "high end 240" and I want to combinate it with the aquabay. And now my questions: Question 1: Does the Aquabay contain a reservoir for water ? If so , is it possible to change the reservoir of the High End Set with the aquabay ? Because I don't need 2 reser...