• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 70.

Sonntag, 10. März 2024, 10:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Ytterbium«

Leakshield protect mode how to reduce leak rate

Yes, I have to turn off the pressure leak detection as there is a spike in the leakage indicator of 300 mL/h and the alarm goes off, I just have the one for the fill level, this one doesn't go off as the loop does not leak water at an obervabale rate. As Speedy said it seems possiable to make it work, I just don't know how.

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 23:14

Yes, sorry typo EPDM. Since there was comment that they could be pulling off, I took the fitting appart to see if the tube was properly on to the barb. When I initally tightened them I didn't get the gap between the clamp and fitting to 0, as the pressure drop when testing the leaks was fine, after the inspection I did them more. I have the apaptive pressure on. When pressure is 250 to 300 mbar then the pressure leak rate is ~8 mbar/min when the pressure is 50 to 100 mbar then the pressure leak ...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 20:24

I'd like to be able to use protect mode with my leakshield but I have not has sucess. I am able to use the monitor mode the pumping is 7 ± 5 s/day, in the last 90 day but was not much difference over the last year, there was something like 1 % loss in fill level over the year. There was a sugestion that the tubes were pulling off at lower pressures so I opened all the fittings and did them and put the fittings down all the way, this did not make any difference. There was a sugestion that there c...

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 20:48

REQUEST; No reboot after install

Given there is a new update every couple of days, is there a way to install the software without needing to reboot, this is like 2000's style of program.

Montag, 23. Januar 2023, 21:11

Leakshield Never Worked

When my membrain was destroyed it looked like yours you can try to clean it with some IPA, AC said put a few drops on and then just absorb the liquid with some paper towel, don't touch it more than just resting the paper on to absorb. Repeat 5 times. For me this also didn't work so they posted me a new membrain and it went back to it orginal behaviour, which for me is also not working as expected but I never found solution so far either. I suspect as someone pointed out in a previous post that i...

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2023, 21:34

New at Aqua computer, what is the use of each product?

I did both sucking it in works fine, I think the complaints were from people with complex loops, dual pumps and so on.

Montag, 2. Januar 2023, 17:40

high flow NEXT - The next generation of flow sensors

Could I have a different unit for the volume, its now at around 1 million litres so it not such a practical unit anymore. the standard SI prefixes would be fine. even in the play ground there is no other units for volume

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2022, 00:40

Leakshield help

Its less than 30 s in monitor mode so rebuilding the whole loop didn't really change anything, so still open to ideas. Someone said before it could be the rotary fitting so I will swap this out for a non-rotary one.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:39

flow next

The 0.33 is the point at which you make the adjustment. your offset is 0. Mine has 20 in the box

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:35

Quadro Curve Shape

OK, I find it a little confusing from a useability perspective but I get your point.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 11:14

Quadro Curve Shape

I started with both fans with 0 curve, I then edit this fan to give the 20 curve. When I switch to the other fan you can see its like the curve from the other fan is in settings, although I assume based on comments that isn't true, and the picture shows that its still linear

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 23:56

Quadro Curve Shape

I think it a bug in aquasuite then since it just doesn't display it correctly.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 20:52

Quadro Curve Shape

I'm setting up my fans. If the curve shape for a fan custom to each fan or a global setting? When I switch between the different ones it seems to reset to the other curve, just not sure how it supposed to be?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 20:49

Leakshield help

I don't really know its what someone from AC said.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 18:35

Leakshield help

Its more than 30 s in Shield mode. In monitor mode then it was less before I rebuilt the loop, I need to check now. Before, I was advised that the tube is pulling off at higher pressure hence why it leak nothing at 60 mbar but leaks a ton at 300 mbar. When I rebuilt the loop there was one fitting that look like the tube that could have been the culprit. However, nothing really changed after rebuilding hence why I can not explain why it still doesn't perform to specs.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2022, 23:57

Leakshield help

My leakshield never really worked properly, I'm sort of out of idea what to do. I just rebuilt the whole loop, tightened every as tight as I can which seems too much but... I did a test with just air in the loop and it dropped 12 mbar in 10 min so seemed fine, should it be less? Now its filled with dp ultra and it leaks much worse than with air, if I do the leak test then its like 5 mbar/min. If I just do monitor mode then it leaks about 1.5 mbar/min at 90 mbar, when it get below 60 mbar then it...

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2022, 11:57

Leakshield Display Control

I think the idle is a time out.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2022, 07:47

Major issues with Leakshield

I mailed you for replacement process as it still was not working, I put in fresh dp ultra, there was a tide mark where the top of the coolant was so I cleaned this out also, lets see how it goes when I get the repaired/replacement LS

Dienstag, 1. November 2022, 08:31

DP Ultra, I assume its from the EK ZMT tube as Stefan said. I did 10 x wash with IPA maybe that's a bit too much although I didn't really wait 5 min for each cycle

Montag, 31. Oktober 2022, 17:05

Mine looks really damaged after about 6 months. There is black particles and after cleaning with IPA it has strange 2 tone texture.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2022, 22:05

I would give it some time to settle in and take 2-3 days to see how it behaves. For me it passed all the leak tests but there is a tube that seems to pull out at higher negative pressure so I can only run in monitor mode untill I have time to replace some tubes.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2022, 08:35

Leakshield negative air or waterleak

I look at the average pressure leak rate, I see the same with negative numbers when its well-sealed.

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2022, 22:04

Pressure cycling

Same as before, there was a warning that the membrane was not function to expectations. LEAKSHILED 10438-20652 Date: 23 Oct 2022, 22:00 ID: 171 T: 10 23 2022 22:00 Event: ShieldPressureHigh Mode: Monitor State: Protected P: 276.4 P_rate: NaN V_rate: NaN V1: 1000 V2: NaN ID: 170 T: 10 23 2022 22:00 Event: ShieldPumpFinish Mode: Monitor State: Pump P: 248.2 P_rate: NaN V_rate: NaN V1: NaN V2: NaN ID: 169 T: 10 23 2022 22:00 Event: ShieldPressureLow Mode: Monitor State: Unprotected P: 52.9 P_rate: ...

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2022, 12:41

Pressure cycling

There's nothing exciting in the logs just the cycling effect.

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2022, 10:32

Pressure cycling

When my leak shield starts up in to monitor mode it really overshoots the pressure and end up in a strange cycling patter until it finally settles to the correct pressure. Any suggestions

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 11:02

Can’t get Leakshield to consistently seal

I found putting a little dp ultra on the seal helped. I also found that lower pressure is pulling a tube off a little so now I run in monitor mode until I can rebuild loop

Dienstag, 13. September 2022, 23:07

Filling loop with Leakshield?

Zitat von »SteinerSE« Zitat von »Ytterbium« I put a T on the res and pulled it in there. You have to do some cycles to move the air like normal, once the res is the fill level you like then your done Oh, I was considering addinga valve where I can attach a hose for sucking in fluid at the furthest point away from the res so that it will fill as much as possible of the loop before starting to fill up the res itself. Sounds like a way to minimize air, for me I did KIS approach

Dienstag, 13. September 2022, 08:19

Filling loop with Leakshield?

I put a T on the res and pulled it in there. You have to do some cycles to move the air like normal, once the res is the fill level you like then your done

Samstag, 10. September 2022, 12:18

Will 15% Propylene Glycol 85% Distilled H20 clog or damage a Leakshield Membrane?

AC use GoreTex for the membrane from there data sheet they can supply membranes in ranges on 1 - 10 µm. GoreTex is made from PTFE which is known to have excellence chemical resistance PG and water are much smaller than this, so assuming pure materials then there is no reason that it would be clogged. The clogging of the membrane would be from other things, precipitation of metals and growth of microorganisms in the coolant. PG is about 50 x more viscous than water, so I assume this is where the ...

Donnerstag, 1. September 2022, 08:27

Leakshield- filling question

I used the fill function you can trigger from the leaksheild itself with the buttons no USB needed, I think I did like you proposed though for leak testing, I hooked to a 2nd PC and used the software to run it.

Freitag, 26. August 2022, 20:39

USB? I have Leakshield, high flow NEXT, and OCTO

I had 2 USB 2.0 headers on my motherboard so 3 extra devices was fine.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 22:02

D5 Pump Speeds

I set mine to 67% I have 252 L/h with 420 rad and just my 3960X, the ∆T is less than 1 ℃ normally

Freitag, 15. Juli 2022, 07:42

High Flow Next - Can I use it with just USB 2.0 header or aquabus is mandatory?

Sorry, I was confused as well . Yes, HFN doesn't have fan output so you'll need the Quadro for that. You could make a software sensor on the Quadro from the temp sensor in the HFN if you didn't want full hardware control, since aquasuite is needed for soft sensors. I used the GPU temp from HWInfo to control the fans speed on Quadro

Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2022, 07:03

I don't think the new devices are designed to talk to each other on a hardware level, the aquero can do it I believe via aquabus as you said. What I did is connect all the fans to the D5N since this has a fan plug, the D5N also has temp sensor in the water so I use this as the signal to control the speed. If you want the quadro to do it in hardware then you can connect a sensor to the quadro directly then this sensor would be the input to controller From Aquasuite, then any sensor can be the inp...

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2022, 22:22

High speed fan

Hello, I have a Delta FFB03612EHN-BGA 36 mm fan connected to my Quadro, the maximum speed specification is 14500 rpm +/- 10%, the software only allows up to 10000 rpm so the graph is not correct. Also the reported maximum speed is 17840 rpm so about 23% above the maximum specification so it seems that it can not be read correctly. Can you consider to increase the graph axis to say 15000? Do you have some sugestions on how to get correct speed measurements?

Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2022, 20:34

New: aquasuite X

Also seems fine for me, the last nvidia driver gave me a BSOD.

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2022, 10:34

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

Sounds good the X plate is another mounting option so this is not needed at all if you use the L one. The silicone horseshoe is also sort of for the X plate, since if you side mount you don't need the thicker silicone with the base plate. see here:

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 17:33

Does a 50mm Ultitube exist?

If you get an FE 3080 Ti then it has a shorter PCB, with water block it can be very short, more expensive solution if you need more space.

Freitag, 24. Juni 2022, 07:31

Leakshield: How to find a leak that isn't leaking liquid?

The large one at the top between the leakshield and the res. In the past I could get 0.03 mbar/min, the people at Aquacomputer said there's pumps every 2-3 day. I think testing with air it would be higher as the expected conditions are with only 100 ml of air with the rest DP ultra, so it sounds like you will be fine. My air tests were not more than 1 mbar in 15min as I was building the loop.

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2022, 21:14

I got a strap wrench so I could get it off I lubed it and put it back, still can not get to low leak rate, seems like something is broken. New seal should be here soon.

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2022, 19:56

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

I'm not sure for 1. 2. The thin plastic part is with a short screw, the 2 long plastic and long screw, these 3 mount to the res via the 3 holes in the X plate/L plate. The 4 short screws either mount the rubber nut bots to the X plate or the pump the the L plate. The nuts are for the rubber mount to chassis. The short small screw is for the rubber res loop to chassis The extra white silicone depends on how you mount it, I use the flat plate with the X, for this one you can use the thin horseshoe...

Freitag, 17. Juni 2022, 07:25

Leakshield negative leak indicator

Normally air will leak into the system so this is a positive leak indication. As you say it can be when the water temperature changes the volume of water changes which leads to a decrease in pressure ( more mbar vacuum since its in bar gauge) this is reported as a negative leak indication.

Montag, 13. Juni 2022, 17:52

It off again, I tightened it so much, I'm not sure how to get it off this time.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2022, 11:55

Seems like it the res gasket, I tightened it so much. It will leak 0.03 mbar/min when its working, then its a few sec per day of pumping. I'll try swapping it for another one.

Freitag, 10. Juni 2022, 20:09

With regards to output as alarm options are: as Remayz said its not clear how your fan hub would know from the HFN what to do. Since I have the D5 Next, I connected my 6 fans (9 W) to this since it can do up to 25 W, the D5 also has a temp sensor so I run the water fan curve off that. I did plan to do something like you so I had bought 53067 since my motherboard has a 2 pin header then I could use this 2 pin input the the onboard fan controller.

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022, 21:09

I would say at 2000 rpm then it would drop to that inaudible level, with my fans at 850 rpm I can't hear it with the pump 3969 rpm/67%. I ran the pump with the flow meter by themselves then you could really hear that its mainly the rate, I can imagine if you had 90's on each side then it could be different, also from Igor's Lab this effected the accuracy also.

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022, 18:48

I just connected all my devices (D5, HFN, LeakS) by USB, I don't even use Aquabus. I have flow of about 240 L/h and if you are very close then you can hear a ticking, its very quite though, I don't remember exactly the speed but when it was slower it was totally silent. I have my pump at constant 67% to get 240 L/h I just leave it there all the time, so I am also of the opinion that its not worth it to make a variable pump speed. However, my research was that above 227 L/h doesn't really have an...

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022, 08:20

Seem like it could be an air leak, it back to 0.03 mbar/min after tightening the leakshield, not sure how it got loose to start with.

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2022, 23:48

Today I seem to have developed a leak but I see no liquid coming out when pressure is released, it can easily pull 350 mbar in the test but the air leaks in quickly like 20 mbar/min. up till now it was doing about 4 secs per day. but I see no evidence of liquid, looking in the res I see that I lost maybe. 3 ml in 10 days. Other than breaking down the whole system and rebuilding, which could make more leaks, I'm a little at a loss what to do?