• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 154.

Donnerstag, 24. August 2006, 22:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Ze@lot«

Re: new set up / aquaero problem :/

on reflection removing the aquaero would have been the best idea or maybe just not been so impatince, and wait for shoggy's reply. it would have saved me a lot of money & heart ache last weekend   i left the bridge cable & pumps attached to the aquaero & updated firmware as per the intructions. then the shit hit the fan so too speak. 1 blown up controller & 1 6800 ultra with a core melt down. :'( tbh i got so ferked off with it i removed the aquaero completly im sure i will reinstall it but atm ...

Samstag, 19. August 2006, 12:39

lol me hopes so to. i have writen it all down on me note pad , but i have a query b4 i start. in step 1 you say to disconnect everything from the aquaero leaving only the usb & power cables attached, but what about the pumps lead ? do i need to disconnect that as well and run seperate power leads to pump controllers ?

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 05:20

the box it came in said v3.07 tho someone on this forum told me AC started to use v4.0 boards in later v3.07. and the way to tell was that v4.0 should be imprinted on the back of the main board. which mine does have this imprinted. not sure what menu you mean. as i cant get aquaero suite to show anything. the unit displays v3.99d but i think thats the firmware iirc. sorry didnt notice links. going by the pics its v4.0

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 04:37

shoggy, sorry i missed this the first time around pid_0724 relates to the aquahub pid_0725 relates to the aquaero 3.07 i tried deleting the files as you mention to force reconfigure but windows refuses to delete due to error. both folders show as rev 3.07 & not rev 4.0 is there registry key to force rev 4.0 as im sure this is where the fault lies ?

Donnerstag, 17. August 2006, 20:57

sniffer, i have tried unistalling framework 1.1 , 2.0 & aquasuite and reinstalled with just 1.1 but still nothing. i have alll the lastest nvidia driver & i did install ide driver gonna uninstall & try without ide to see it that sorts it. also i have looked under every item shown in device manager but there is nothing that relates to aquaero. but im still concerned that when i move the usb cable to another port, windows reports that aquaero v3.07 is installed & ready to use. im sure as this is s...

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 21:03

im starting to get a bit pissed off with it now. i got the most expensive fan controller made atm. 1. Are there any items not working in the devices section? nope everything is showing as ok, tho i am puzzled y the aquaero is not showing up. even tho it said it was installed and ready to use. 2. What CPU are you using? fx-55 3. Does anything else connected to the internal MB USB not work or work? i have nothing else connected to the internal usb sockets or the firewire. but imo if that was the f...

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 10:20

unfortunatly " find usb device " is about the only thing showing up. so that was the first thing i did. http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8613/…oproblemxj6.jpg what is worrying is the after spending sometime reading the english and the german sections, is that this is quite a common fault with asus MB with as far as i can tell no fix insight. :'(

Montag, 14. August 2006, 21:12

should the aquaero be visable in windows device manager. it dont on mine, not that i can see. ?

Montag, 14. August 2006, 20:54

hmmmm now im puzzled. i checked the wiring and everthing is in order. so i moved the the usb cable to another socket & restarted. up comes all the new found hardware bubbles at the bottom of the screen including "aqua hub found" & "aquaero 3.07", then i see the "new hardware ready to use" but still nothing i have tried all the usb sockets now and always the same. what is strange is that i bought the aquaero as a v3.07, but was told that mine was in fact a v4.00 as imprinted on the back of the bo...

Montag, 14. August 2006, 18:23

usb controllers are enabled in bios. i have also tried it both the origal bios and updated version. the asus bios updater is ace all done in windows via the internet. no more dos to scare me off. gonna have another look at the wiring just to double check. as for connecting 2 pumps thats easy either buy a ready made 2 pump connecter from AC. or like me just pop into ya local maplin / electrical supplier and by another socket that just clips onto the aquastream cable. best way to discribe it is li...

Montag, 14. August 2006, 15:51

i just tried eeprom reset, think i reset it. my english manual is out of date. does the message * factory test - no tester - restart * mean that eeprom was successful ?

Montag, 14. August 2006, 12:39

new set up / aquaero problem :/

lo all, not been about for a while due to not having a working pc, work & stuff ment having to put everything else on hold. i made some free evenings last week and got my rig up & running tho not finished, but it is now working. big thanks for all the help & advise in the past for a almost trouble free install. loop 1 = 240evo + cuplex xt + aquadrive cooling fx-55 & 2 raptor = CPU temp 32/42 loop 2 = 360evo + 2 aquafrafx + cuplex cooling 2 6800ultra & chipset = GPU temp 49/51 & Chipset 32/40 im ...

Montag, 24. April 2006, 22:42

Re: The G70 Project.....

wow awesome case ;D

Montag, 24. April 2006, 22:33

Re: Project: Fire Mountain ( named changed 06-03-0

tyvm Infiltraitor  ;D i have no picture so i have not posted anything. i have all the w/c stuff fitted now, tho i have now deicided to replace the tubing with the red uv stuff. been working on the acrylic & wiring. i had some trouble sourcing the wiring, maplins sell all the connectors but couldnt supply me with the correct wiring. i also tried all my local electrical wholesalers & auto parts stores. then i found these peeps  http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk/rkmain…71067&XPAGENO=1 the acrylic s...

Montag, 27. März 2006, 21:03

Re: new aquatube bezel for aquabay

looks great, but mounting the aquatube like that is gonna be hard to use the side fittings, if you dont have room underneath. i always asumed that the reason, the aquabay had that weird 45deg angle was to keep everything within the 2 bay dimension. you prolly gonna need 3 free drive bays just to fit 1 aquatube :-/ unless there is a revised aquatube on the cards still looks great tho, maybe at the expense of a few drilled holes. bugger i just remembered my aquabays are mounted right above my aqua...

Freitag, 17. März 2006, 20:10

Re: turboplex USB - departure into a new era?

if you need a test pc, i could test it for ya ;D

Samstag, 11. März 2006, 14:54

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Aquaero mods January 22, 2006)

i just read on [H] forum that TN is gonna be in hospital for a while :/ GET WELL SOON TOP NURSE

Samstag, 11. März 2006, 14:46

Zitat von »Infiltraitor« IIRC you screw the aquastream controller's faceplate standoffs (short) into the aquastream standoffs (longer) and you're golden  ;D lol dont ya just hate a smart arse yeah unfortunatly the sole uk suppliers are a bunch of ignorant bankers, so i got mine directly off MMods. still took 3 weeks to arrive tho & paying import duty sucked :/

Mittwoch, 8. März 2006, 23:56

Re: Multiswitch Questions

in regards to 4) as far as im aware the sensors are just for temps, ever water or ambient. iirc cabine you are planning a dual loop system, in which case you would need to connect the 1st flow meter to the flow meter socket & the 2nd to the fan 4 socket. so u will only have 3 fan sockets left to play with. but as the v4.00 aquaero can handle 10watts per channel ( socket ) & a 120mm fan draws 2.16watts, you can have 4 fans to each socket. so even by losing a fan socket you could still run 12 fans...

Mittwoch, 8. März 2006, 00:07

lo carbine, how's your project coming on ? iirc you do get 2 standoffs with the aquaero, but imo they are not long enough. i found some from maplins that were 30mm long, they only come in white nylon. so i had to get a black permenant marker on them.

Montag, 6. März 2006, 20:12

Re: Project: Hydroponic Chamber

grrr posted the above by accident i was trying to change title. i have given up on the hydroponic idea as it was proving far to difficult with my limited skills. changing the name to fire mountain. any here is the long over due update. ------------------------- i got the builders in next week so im prolly not gonna be able to do much for the next week or two. but at least after i can hopefully get up to speed again, as im nowhere near where i wanted to be at this stage. but hey that's life for y...

Samstag, 11. Februar 2006, 14:55

top site infiltraitor, thanks for the replies. i had to put the project on hold, but i recently started work again. i now have the orange acrylics so expect a update shortly.

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2006, 20:15

sorry TN, i must have missed this reply. im a bit confussed over the parallel, what do ya mean ? i found out that the aquaero, that i bought as a v3.07 is in fact a v4.00. looks like they were putting in the PCB's in earlier than offically announced. either that or i got lucky. if any1 wants to check you have to remove the front panel and under where the switches are located, should read " aquaero vX.XX. so happy days. as 120mm fans are rated at 2.16 watts, i can run 3-4 fans to each channel. im...

Samstag, 7. Januar 2006, 17:23

Re: top - in, bottom - out? - XT cooler

yes it does matter, the inlet is the one that lead directly to the jets. bahhh i wasnt quick enough, curse you shoggy ;D

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2005, 16:55

Re: Show-Case

Zitat von »boswell« 10 to each 3 pin... shoggy will have to verify that though hopefully this is the case.

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2005, 02:07

nice set up muffdiver, keep up the good work ;D

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2005, 01:37

Re: lost case tread ?

ty for the replies ;D

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2005, 17:41

Re: lost case tread ?

lo babel fish sucks translating from german to english so i thought it might come out wrong. two phases that the case i was looking for is there a case thread for this project ?

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2005, 12:59

lost case tread ?

niedrig alle, traurig ist mein Deutsch nicht gut, also benutze ich Babel Fische für dieses. ich habe Probleme einen Fallschritt finden, den ich an hier vorher beschmutzte. ich kippe mich erinnere, whos Fall waren ist, aber ich mich erinnere, daß er Lose des orange UVACRYLPLEXIGLASES nach innen hatte. ich habe die Suchwahl verwendet, aber ich kam oben nicht mit dem rechten Schritt. gerade, wundernd, wenn jedermann an den Fall sich erinnert, oder wer bildete ihn?

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2005, 12:24

Re: New: aquabox 5.25

cool, nice work AC & thanks for the update shoggy

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 02:13

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5" plexiglass

very nice, so does this mean that there is a plexi aquatube in the works ;D

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:56

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Tubemeter mods November 25, 20

wow some of the best wiring i've seen yet. keep up the good work TN ;D

Freitag, 2. Dezember 2005, 19:54

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5"

nice work AC but have to agree that a 5.25" bay version would be better. as there are not many case realised that have dual ext 3.5" bays. maybe if it was 5.25" you could have mounting for the aquastream. oh yeah another thing is that you mention that there is mounting for 2 leds but i only see 1. of the 3 holes at the rear i take it that the bottom is the outlet & the top is the inlet, leaving just the middle hole to mount the led ?

Samstag, 19. November 2005, 16:21

Re: Advice on waterblock for AMD3700? nf4? 7800GT?

best to get the universal mounting kit, then you cant go wrong  ;D http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…966e0992de487a5 stange that the contents list as per the the old a64 bracket system not as the pictures. you might want to confirm b4 ordering that this is just a typo . "The set contains a stainless steel bracket, two stainless steel side frames, two stainless steel springs and two stainless steel screws"

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 20:24

wow nice work nitrix, but have you anymore pics maybe some closer ones.

Donnerstag, 17. November 2005, 20:20

Re: laing ddc out of stock

id say he has a right to post this if the e-mail route has failed. he has not flamed anyone, but just asking what is going on. your right that he will not get a answer on the forum, but i bet if he e-mails again there will be a prompt reply

Montag, 14. November 2005, 20:35

Re: Did A dumb thing!

me laugh, never : i've never had to use this guide so i cant say for sure if it works but looks a sound way of fixing it. http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2909 hope ya get it sorted

Samstag, 12. November 2005, 15:06

Re: Feeding Frenzy (Wiring started November 10, 20

lol i think it must be an american saying because nobody has ever come into my shop and asked for a pair of dykes b4, i would have remembered that for sure ;D

Mittwoch, 9. November 2005, 20:03

Re: Project begins, will it all fit?

nice 1, i look forward to seeing some pics.

Freitag, 4. November 2005, 01:58

Re: taking off ram heatsink

oh in that case no leave the heatsinks on, i seemed to remember stephan saying that you will lose 5-10 °C but you will destroy your ram if you try to remove the heatsinks. im gonna be fitting some to my corsair ram & will deffo leave the heatsinks on, as imo the ramplex is not really a performance mod, its more just for the bling factor. you could get the same or even better performance just buy having a well vented case and decent airflow. but it want look as sexy

Freitag, 4. November 2005, 01:39

Re: Clear casing for psu?

imo the AC PSU is out dated for most performance pc now days, and as far as i can tell the cooling parts dont enter the psu itself but rather its just a waterblock bolted to the arse end. would be cool if they just released the waterblock on it own so users could just bolt it to the own psu.

Freitag, 4. November 2005, 01:31

strange i thought i did reply to your question : Zitat von »Stephan« Use the ramplex with the standard heatspreader. You'll lose 5-10 °C but that is better than a destroyed module.

Montag, 31. Oktober 2005, 01:14

Zitat von »Stephan« Use the ramplex with the standars heatspreader. You'll lose 5-10 °C but that is better than a destroyed module.

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2005, 18:00

Re: english update?

damn it i had £10.00 riding on not having a update till after this xmas :'( > thanks AC

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2005, 17:50

personally id leave them on. id maybe carefully remove the ocz label but the rest id leave. reason being that they prolly used thermal adhesive to fix the heatsinks and you will prolly damage the ram if you remove them also if you do manage to remove them the resale valve will be like zippo. looking at the label it also says your warrenty is invalid if they are removed so unlesss you got money to burn id say leave alone. imo your not gonna gain anything performance wise either.

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2005, 03:03

Re: Looking for ideas on building AC Lian Li PC 77

i had sorta had modding that case as my next project jessica but the things i got planned would involve a dremel & lots of acrylics. im not really sure you could do much without atleast some cutting.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 02:21

Re: 22 Aquasuite Screenshots

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« maybe we need a newbie profile.   thats what i need aswell   ps. the last few shots show that it connects to a server ? why do you need that ?

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 02:14

ok im still puzzled with the fan set up. i sorta remember hearing that you can connect more than one fan to the fan connectors on a aquaero. i am losing (fan 4) connection to run my second flow sensor. i was planning on having 2 fans on each of the other 3 fan conections. lets take (fan 1) for an example. if i set the fan speed in the aquaero suite to lets say 1500rpm, will both fans be running at that speed or will i have to set it to 3000rpm for both fans to run at 1500rpm ?? or will i be bett...

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005, 00:39

Re: 22 Aquasuite Screenshots

yeah nice 1 shoggy. though now im even more confussed about things than i was b4. maybe i need to look at the pics again.

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 10:45

Re: hi im new

hello & welcome muffdiver, id like to see some pics when ya done. but dont rush it take as much time as you feel happy with, enjoy the experiance & the end result is always better. much like ya name sake : ;D Ze.