• 28.04.2024, 06:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008, 19:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Inception«

Need help identifying my pump and making it work properly!

Mmh, no I haven't. And.. I don't know if I wanna, since that means unscrewing the radbox, swapping tubing, draining the whole system again and all that. But I did put the rig sideways, got out some more air.. My main problem now is that I have a lot of air with the GPU card.. I should try venting there.. But I guess it's a bit pressurized, so if I just unscrew it up there, i'll make a bloody mess. The frontplate of my io card says MIST. Think it's a standard one.. Mistook the aquarius connection...

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008, 13:22

I've looked at the specifications, and it says classic Aquastream has 1.2m max height.. and ~2m water height at 70hz mode. I'm running my system in 70hz mode now, and it's quite noisy.. I got most of the air out, but it isn't circulating good I think..

Montag, 22. Dezember 2008, 09:55

Okay, bummer! Well, that must mean that it's equally powerful to the Aquastream XT, right? Anyone have any objections to my layout? I think it's a bit messy, but it should manage the vertical reservoir and the vertical radiator, right?

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 22:10

Hello, everyone! I'm a bit new to watercooling, but I know the basics.. So, I bought myself a kit from someone online, with an EK Supreme block, EK FC88 gpu block and some other things. The pump is said to be an Aquastream XT pump, but however it does not have a rear side connector panel! Instead, it has an external rectangular-shaped IO panel which fits in the floppy bay.. It has the same connectors that the manual says it should have. Can it be an old Aquastream pump with an upgrade kit? My pr...