• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 23:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Brodholm«

Aqaero 5, Aquabus Issue (solved)

Thanks a lot! That did the trick! I was looking at this old guide linked here. And then they were listed on the right next to the aquaero! 100x thanks!

Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 17:43

Aqaero 5, Aquabus Issue (solved)

Hello, just got my new system up and running but I have a few problems. The aquaero 5 is recognized in windows and shows in the aquasuit. I can change fan curves etc. That works just fine. But here is the problem, I also have a Aqualis res with the pump top combo (Fill sensor and controlled D5 pump) and also a MPS flow 400. When I connect them via USB to change the priority to Aquabus and try to connect them there I cant recognize them in the aquasuit software! My method have been the following:...

Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013, 16:48

Dimming Led strip from a Fan port on a Aquaero 5?

Thanks for the answer! I actually had one of those contacts. I thought it did not fit, but with some gentle wiggle it went straight in! Thanks a lot!

Freitag, 17. Mai 2013, 11:51

RE: RE: Dimming Led strip from a Fan port on a Aquaero 5?

Zitat von »Namron« Zitat von »Brodholm« Or is there a better way to do this? like on the PWM1 and PWM2? ^ This is the much better & proper way to do it when it comes to LED strips, I do it myself & it enables you to control the lights pretty much anyway you wish as regards ajusting the voltages & setting up a Dim control e.t.c N. Okay, thanks for the reply. How does that work. Do you just connect the two cables to one of the PWM ports? IE the + and - from the 12v? And are you able to turn of th...

Freitag, 17. Mai 2013, 11:30

Dimming Led strip from a Fan port on a Aquaero 5?

Hello! I have been thinking about dimming a led strip fro a Fan header on the aquaero 5. I think it should be possible. I will be using the Bitfenix Alchemy led series. the 300mm strip is rated at 0.36W on 12V. And you power them from a simple molex connector. So I just thought of switching them to a fan header and be able to dim them or completely turn them off. So for example, If I dim them to 5V it should be around 0.72A (3,6/5=0,72A). That should be fine considering the 1.65A per fan channel...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 18:54

Overview of all new products from the last days

Zitat von »Shoggy« @Brodholm: The total length of around 250 mm is correct. The other dimensions: F = 7 mm G = 20 mm H = 3 mm (might be changed for the final production!) I = 77 mm If you want to measure the fill level and the pressure at some point you will need a second mps sensor. The mps sensor inside the pump module only measures the fill level. The pressure equalisation membrane is already included with the pump module (mps versions) so you do not have to buy it separately. With our liste...

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 14:28

Zitat von »Shoggy« A = 168.75 mm B = 46.1 mm C = 34.0 mm D = 40.5 mm E = 22.0 mm (measured by hand so small tolerances are possible...) Thanks shoggy! That is accurate enough i think. Funny thing, I was about to send a whole custom chassis to the laser cutter the 27th, but i got delayed. And then I saw your post with your new items yesterday, and I just had to change my whole lineup! Just to be absolute sure, the total length (maximum amount of height from top to bottom) of the D5pumptop res co...

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 17:36

Really nice! Do you have some more measurements on these items? These would be really nice since im doing a custom holder for the d5 pump res combo.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2011, 23:52

Need Dimensions for the Poweradjust 2 Faceplate!

Like these but for that faceplate. Also, how thick is the plate in the aquaero faceplate and Poweradjust holder? 3mm? Best regards Andreas

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2009, 18:37

Aquaero + Fanamps to control pump?

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? and can someone link to some thread where they discus this problem. Thanks for the answers!

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, 17:08

Aquaero + Fanamps to control pump?

I have heard that some people have used fanamps to control pumps because of the aquaeros lack of power. But someone says said that you are only able to control 1-2 volts up and down with the aquaero. Can someone confirm this? It would be better if you could control it all the way up and down ofcourse... Here is a quote from a thread: Zitat Yes, VirtualRain did use FanAms with his Aquaero. He used the FanAmps to power his DDC pumps and monitor them. He did not use the FanAmps to control his fans....