Suchergebnisse 1-17 von insgesamt 17.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 10:23

Forenbeitrag von: »katoman1932«

Aqua Computer New Products

Thank you Top Nurse. I have added both to my "must buy list."

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 15:58

Awesome Information

I kept wondering why there was such a price difference [downward] between the price listed in the store and the final price listed on an order from the USA as it was being processed. Now I know the reason why. You ask such good questions.

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 14:56

Courageous MD!

First, thank you for litereally "taking the unit apart" for us to see what the beast looks like. Second, you have much greater courage than I. After spending $500+ for my unit I would never ever take it apart. At age 78 I have been living my life on the principle "If it ain't broke DO NOT fix it"! I eagerly await the next installment of this thread! Thank you again for sharing.

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 19:53

USA Market and G 1/4 Threads

Stephan, I appreciate your response. Aqua Computer will be more than pleased by the general response in the USA market place. It is at times like this that I truly wish that we [USA] had converted to the metric system as we had planned to do way back in the 1960's. But as you are well aware we continue to struggle along on the ancient 12" = 1' system! It is my intent to purchase my Mark III on April 1st and at that time I will purchase the necessary adapter from the Aqua Computer store so they s...

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 11:26

Your Guidance

Thank you so much. I have NOT purchased any of the fittings yet because I wanted to resolve the G 1/8 to G 1/4 issue first. That is the purpose of this search. I have been utilizing the following sites in the USA in my search for fittings: Dangere Den [their Fat Boy gets rave reviews], Performance, and my peresonal favorite, Sidewinder.

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 07:46

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III - Fittings to Convert to G 1/4 Thread

You obviously are much more knowledgable than I concerning liquid cooling components and fittings. Let me share with one and all the major components I am committed to install: [1] Aquaduct 360 XT mark III - a G 1/8 thread configuration; [2] Aqua Computer cuplex XT di CPU water block - a G 1/4 thread configuration; [3] Danger Den GPU 4870 water block - a G 1/4 thread configuration; [4] Bitspower Black Freezer AIX48NSE - ASUS Rampage Extreme water block - a G 1/4 thread configuration. My Lian Li ...

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 23:33

Size of 1/2" ID and 3/4" OD

Thank you so much for giving this 78 year old man a wonderful laugh! All of the research that I have done point out that the major cause of resitance through the tubbing is in fact the ID of the hose [all other factors being equal]. Many of those doing these studies point out in every instance that bigger tubbing is apparently an American preference whereas the European users prefer smaller ID. My case is a huge Lian Li and I have abundant room. Furthermore, my intent is to only cool my CPU and ...

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 21:49

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III - Fittings to Convert to G 1/4 Thread

Can you advise me which of your fittings are necessary to convert the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III's fittings to my G 1/4 components and my tubbing with 1/2" ID 3/4" OD. With this information I will be able to purchase [order and pay in advance] my mark III and have the fittings shipped at the same time as the Aquaduct. Thank you for your help.

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 14:00

Great Idea!

Why didn't I think of that! Ugh!

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 09:05

Your Recommendation

Top Nurse, Based upon your experiences as a user of the Aquaduct 360 during the past year would you recommend I order one and wait several months to receive my Aquaduct RATHER THAN building my own liquid cooling within my Lian Li case. I, personally, preferred the notion that with the Aquaduct in place approximately 85% to 90% of the scary liquid would be housed outside my computer case! An additional major factor in favor of the Aquaduct 360 is that all of the components [except the CPU and GPU...

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2009, 08:56

Long Wait

Thank you for your input. Based upon your waiting period of several months for your Aquaduct 360 I may have to "bite the bullet" and purchase individual components here in the USA from Sidewinder and build them into my Grandson's gaming case.

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 15:44

Answered My Own Questions!

I feel very foolish! I must learn how to use this web site and overcome my fear of not understanding the German language. I see that I need to allow a ten [10] day lead time between placing an order and having it completed for delivery. I also see that the preferred payment method will be a wire transfer from my bank to the Konto/Account no. listed under the Payment Information section of the Order Form. I just checked with my local bank and they can make this happen. Before I finalize my order ...

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 14:48

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III Order

Shoggy, can you tell me approximately how long after placing an order it would take to horor the request and ship the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III? I do not have a PayPal account but do have Visa. Is this an acceptable form of payment? Thank you so very much for your rapid response. I TRULY need the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III to upgrade the gaming computer I am building for my Grandson, Ryan, for his 13th birthday which is March 25th. Do you honestly believe it would be possible to secure one in time ...

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 08:30

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where and when I can purchase an Aquaduct 360 XT mark III? I have been waiting very patiently for nearly two months to place my order! Are there any Internet vendors ANYWHERE on Earth that have one in stock? Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 04:44

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III [Necessary Components]

Thank you so very much. This is exactly the type of assistance I need! I will be certain to order the CPU in G1/4 threads.

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009, 00:16

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III [Necessary Components]

Zitat von »Papa_Schlumpf« Well... Some stange mainbard and graphic you have o0 Maby US special? ASUS Extreme 48 ??? Please secify --- You can have a better watercooler like this on: Neu: twinplex für Asus Fusion Block und Rampage II Extreme ore you need a adapter set to your 8mm tubeing system. ATI Radeon 4800 1GB RAM ??? You like to watercool your graphic as well? [/color]The following are my computer components: ASUS Rampage Extreme LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard; Intel Core 2 Duo E8...

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009, 09:17

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III

After three months of research I have set my mind on purchasing the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III. There are no vendors of Aqua Computer products in the USA that currently stock this highly rated unit; ergo, I must purchase it from the Aqua Computer Store in Germany. I was informed yesterday that this unit is out of stock and that production will begin next week [week of February 16 th]. I currently do NOT have any liquid cooling components and therefore will have no compatability issues. In addition...