• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 18:37

Forenbeitrag von: »mrpayne«

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Patch and firmware upgrade went well. Tubemeter (USB connect) is showing now and generating a datastream (Overview pages). Great step forward. Bug Alarm Configuration/Tubemeter/Data Source Tubemeter does not show a data value.

Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012, 20:53

Relay switch not fired on alarm.

Have you verified the wiring? Manually triggering using AS2012

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 14:34

No luck displaying temps

Which display are you using? Have you added info pages to the setu in AS2012

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 19:47

Aquasuite 4.7 works, I see my pump,, Aquasuite 2012 does not,, whats going on?

My guess is you are using usb connections for the pump and tubemeter. AS2012 is using the aquabus at this point (keep in mind AS2012 is for the AE5).

Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 02:06

Aquasuite - aquaero 5 PRO connection problem

I originally installed upgrade from AE4 to AE5 pro with a Tarantula and Lachesis and had no issues. I've since done a new install (put in a new SSD moved the old one to a HTPC) during the rebuild I replaced the Razer items, with non Razer items, and I haven't looked back. Keep in mind when I make this claim that I ordered 1 Boomslang 2000 and 2 Boomslang 1000 on preorders, and I've owned nothing but Razer since they were released. I still have the Boomslangs as they came in the tin cans with the...

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 01:35

how to make charts to aquaero 5 pro

In the Info page of AS2012 add a chart from the available charts (just start with chart 1). From the Aquaero, select the "data log" and chose your data source (using the button menu), the available options (it will be a bit more intuitive if you name them within AS2012). Use the "save" button (floppy disk) to write to the Aquaero. Wonder if some folks are wondering what that the icon is. LOL

Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 18:20

aquaero 5/6 - FAQ und weitere Informationen

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »mrpayne« Zeiteinstellung, fangt immer mit 1900 an, sychro halt nich, Ich bin auf Zeitzone -5 (Florida) " ist normal wenn man den PC komplett aus macht, da muss man die aquasuite ein mal starten oder das sync tool in den autostart packen." Das es so ist zur Zeit ist es mir klar, die AE5 halt aber auch alle andere einstellungen wenn man den PC komplett aus macht. PC selber muss man auch nicht jedes mal neu bearbeiten ween es ausgeshaltet wird. Zitat von »mrpayne« ...

Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 16:33

aquaero 5/6 - FAQ und weitere Informationen

Hallo, Gibt es eine "Bug Liste" die bearbeitet wird. Ich hab die folgende Probleme: Zeiteinstellung, fangt immer mit 1900 an, sychro halt nich, Ich bin auf Zeitzone -5 (Florida)Tubemeter - kommt ne USB losung?Sensor 10 - zeigt nichts an "Temperatursensor 9-10"

Freitag, 20. April 2012, 22:40

Aquaero 5 XT

You should be able to do this as you have described with the Aquaero 5 (pro or xt) and the multiswitch once the software is fully functional. Do you really need that many separate fan controls or can the fans be combined? i.e. I am running an AEpro with 4 fans on my 480 radi on one fan channel. Previously used a AE4 and a AE4 LT, the AE 5 has allowed me to cut back a bit due to the additional capability. If you could cut back to 8 controls it might be easier to use an AE5 (pro or xt) and an AE5 ...

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 18:30

Mehr als 6 Tempertursensoren, Wie?

Danke hugoLOST und Stephan.

Freitag, 13. Februar 2009, 18:46

Zitat von »hugoLOST« Für sowas brauchst du dann ein 2. ae. Den zweiten Aquaero freistandige? (2xAquasuite?) oder mit Aquabus verbinden? (1xAquasuite?) (waere mir lieber - sowieso mit AE LT)

Freitag, 13. Februar 2009, 16:53

Hallo, Per die Aquaero Anleitung heisst es: Optionaler Anschluss weiterer Temperatursensoren Ich moechte 10-12 Tempsensoren ueberwachen. 4 Waku 4Festplatten 2 Ram Wie erweitert man den Aquaero mit dem Aquabus?