• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 17:00

Forenbeitrag von: »psychotik2k3«

[solved] Highflow next through Quadro indicates 16X the real flow

Hi i have a high flow next that i plugged both on usb and a flow input of a quadro (my quadro is plugged both in usb and aquabus to an aquaero 5) on aquasuite while the hgighflow indicates 106l/h on the quadro (and then on the aquaero) it indicates 1775l/h on the quadro when i go to the sensor i cannot change to the correct value, i have the choice for older aquacomputer flowmeters not the next. i checked on the doc again and there is no limitation about that.

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:53

D5 Next minimum speed ?

hi i just saw a 2019 video about the D5 next and it points that the minimum speed of the D5 next are 1800rpm while regular D5 are more 400rpm. cannot find this information on the product page or in the documentation. anyone got the information ? and the noise level ??? (i'm running my 2 pumps at their minimum speeds for silence) thanks

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:47

ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO LEAKSHIELD + Aquaero 5 LT

Zitat von »Taubenhaucher« It is not possible to connect both to the Aquaero, the LEAKSHIELD requires a USB connection. The D5 NEXT can be connected to the Aquaero via Aquabus, but then it cannot be completely addressed via the Aquasuite. I would recommend a USB hub, such as the Hubby 7, then you only need one USB cable to the computer and still all devices are fully usable. what do you mean by it would not be completely addressed via the aquasuite ??? (i want to replace my aquastream XT with th...

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 21:41

ultitube top inlet G1/4 port ??

ok nevermind finally found it there https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3943

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 21:37

ultitube top inlet G1/4 port ??

hi i'm planning to replace my good old aquastream xt with a d5 next with ultitube. the only thing that bother me is taht it seems that the top does not have any G1/4 port. is there any replacement top with 1 (or best more) inlet G1/4 port for the ultitube ?? thanks

Freitag, 11. November 2016, 00:25

Open Hardware monitor in aquasuit 2016-4?

Ok installed latest version 0.8 of open hardware and it works again.... strange.

Freitag, 11. November 2016, 00:24

Open Hardware monitor in aquasuit 2016-4?

I got the same problem. I have aquaero taht could read cpu and gpu temperatures from open hadware monitor (0.7.1) and today i launch it and impossible. when i look on data sources for temperature ou other data the aquasuite does not see open hardware at all...

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 07:38

Need Farbwerk Programming Help [SOLVED]

I do other way, from the aquaero I transfer temperature to the farbwerk as software temp, and then on the farbwerk I just have to select the software channel. I do this because my farbwerk read software temperatures badly by itself (reads value one second out of 5-10) but correctly of they are sent from the aquaero. So I do that for the CPU temp and one of my water temp.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 07:27

very odd issue with a5,a6

Can you list the sensors you're talking about?

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016, 19:10

using farbwerk to replicate the HDD led

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »psychotik2k3« do you confirm this is the standard behavior or is my unit faulty ? According to our electronic technician it will not work with your mainboard since it seems to use a different way to supply the voltage for the LED. I'm sorry but i don't think i'ts my motherboard the problem, if i took my voltmeter and check the voltage between sensor pins 1 and 2 on the farbwerk i have 3.3v even if i select the voltage measurement. For me the problem is there, as th...

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 00:02

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

Do you plan to sell the complete card with block already installed? And for 1070 too?

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2016, 23:36

Zitat von »Shoggy« It should work if you connect the regular HDD LED. The measured voltage depends on the LED. Different colors usually use different voltages. So you will maybe have to play a bit around with the values for the voltage range in the aquasuite to accomplish the correct behavior. I tried that, connect a led to the mother board and connect the wire to the farbwerk also and selct sensor as voltage reading. The problem is that with taht the LED is always lightened when i connect teh ...

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 19:28

Software temperature sensor

Well I have correct values access in the aquaero, but only temperatures as it seems that the aquaero (or aquasuite for the aquaero) filter data sources to temperatures only (but that seems OK as it is to fill a software temperature sensor). My problem now is with the farbwerk as it read the values from data source only 1 second out of 5-10. The main time it got a zero value. When I have the data source selector list I have all values available with their correct values. The fact that I can reall...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 23:51

Ok so it works nearly correct, i mean it's correct to have the processor temperature, so from the aquaero it's ok, but on my farbwerk i have problems to read CPU load, i can select the total cpu load on the data source, but the number is often equal to 0, and sometimes for 1 second i have the value. i tryed tyo change to number or percent with no luck, i also tried to replace open Hardware monitor with HWInfo with as result the same behaviour. I mean that the aquaero can read correctly the value...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 23:12

the service was indicated running, before and after i reinstalled it from the aquasuite. I just reinstalled my windows with full wype, i just installed aquasuite, so let's check... anddd it's working for now. and my hardware is quite old (i7 2600k with gtx 770) so open hardware monitor is good for me, but if i change i will surely look for HWinfo. thanks anyway.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 14:12

Can i use Aquaero 5 pwm plug 1 or 2 to power a small fan ? (to cool fan controllers)

I'm making my own case and the aquaero and fabwerk are both i a acrylic box, the problem is taht when operating the fan controller temperatures are rising agin and again... now they are at 39.3 celsius degres. I have a small fan 6cm diameter with 2 pins i salvage from my former seasonic PSU, and i wonder if i can plug it to the pwm plug (1 or 2) as it got 2 wires and the written current is 0.13Amp for 12V it should work isn't it ??? i cannot plug it to other Fan header as they are all 4 used: 3 ...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 11:12

Hi, i have a little problem, i'm using open hardware monitor 0.71 beta, i was with windows 8 and the aquasuite 2016-2 allowed me to read values, no problem. then i went to windows 10 and the aquasuite crashed everytimes i wanted to select a source. i updated to the latest 2016-4 this morning and tried again... no crash but this time i have no source to select from. i reinstall the service and restart it from the aquasuite setting panel but no luck. any idea ??? check the screenshot below. thanks...

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 11:02

And what if i put a Case hdd led in serial on the + wire ??? do you think that would be enough ? or do i have to put the led in // (connecting the led to the motherboard and connect the farbwerk wires on top of the led reading the values at both wires of the led). thanks

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 22:11

Hi, i bought a farbwerk to add to my aquaero system, and i wanted to replicate the hdd led illumintation on my farbwerk channel 1, so to do that i connected the hdd led output to the farbwerk sensor1 input (connected the ground to the ground and the hddled plus pins from the motehr bord to the signal pins on the farbwerk) then on the configuration i put 3.3V measurement and i put a range of color. i did a test with a 1.5v AA battery and it seems to works fine but few weeks after i try this and c...

Sonntag, 13. März 2016, 23:34

How do i connect my aquastream Xt ultra pump and my Farbwerk to my Aquaero 5 XT ???

Zitat von »Shoggy« The two aquabus ports on the farbwerk are like an integrated y-adapter. So one connector can go to the pump and the order one to the aquaero. thanks for confirmation.

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 01:36

How do i connect my aquastream Xt ultra pump and my Farbwerk to my Aquaero 5 XT ???

it's nearly all on the title, for now i have an aquastream XT ultra pump conencted via aquabus to my Aquaero 5 pro controller. How do i connect my new farbwerk to the aquaero too ? daisy chaining pump=>farbwerk bus1 then bus2=> aquaero ?? or is it with a Y cable ?? thanks

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015, 21:17

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

i just read that the farbwerk can measure voltage, is that means that i can use it to read the hdd led signal from the mother board and replicate it to a strip ??? or will the variations be too fast for the unit to perfectly replicate the small amounts of light??

Freitag, 24. Mai 2013, 20:36

Aquastream XT ultra dead ? Red fixed led HELP

Ok i made a simple test today: i read with my multimeter the voltage sent to the pump motor (i read at the 2 wires going from the pcb to the pump. and it desperatly stay at 0 volt (i also check if it was AC but 0.3volt in that case so i think it's DC) So i think that's my pcb that is dead. is there any way to be sure of that ? and what is the mail for knowing spare parts prices.

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013, 20:45

Aquastream XT ultra dead ? Red fixed led HELP

Hi, i just finished upgrade my loop. I used to have this loop: EK res2 400-> aquastream XT ultra -> CPU block ek supreme hf -> waterblock gtx580-> phobya radiator 140mm-> swiftech mcr320QP-> reservoir. It did worked well but i wanted to add so;e reservoir to have a little less fans when i was playing So i bought a swiftech mcr320 Drive rev3 with the mcp35x integrated pump and reservoir. and now my loop looks like that: mcr320 driverev3-> cpu->vga->mcr320qp->aqustreamxt->phobya 1400mm radiator-> ...

Mittwoch, 1. April 2009, 07:29

What about aquastream XT configuration with the software shutdowned ?

cool i was a bit afraid yesterday when my home computer wasn't available anymore on remote access. thanks TN

Dienstag, 31. März 2009, 16:58

What about aquastream XT configuration with the software shutdowned ?

Hi i have an aquastream XT and i made some setups using the aquasuite software, like my fans are off until a certain temperature etc etc. i saved the configuration to the pump using htje menu what happens for example if i stay in bios setup, so without the aquasuite software running and the processor running at 100%. will the pump activate the fans or will it stay just in it's default mode with fans off ??? it's important to know because what's happens if i have a blue screen of death ??? thanks

Montag, 23. März 2009, 19:50

Setting correctly the external flow sensor for aquastream XT ultra

lol well i have to admit that i am really satisifed with my system event if apparetly i have a lot of resistance due to several choices just like the 90° flow out of the pump. But i assume it becaus eit helps me a lot with managing the tubbing outside. and so the same inside the pc.

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 22:12

ok thanks, i agreed with you about the fact that a good additive protects you correctly. (and had of course reprobations of a guy who flamed you) yes i jsut transform my good old reserator 1 after 4 years of 24/7 fonctionning (ok maybe 13-15 days of stop in 4 years) and i use my reserator as a giant tank, added a MCR320 an aquastream xt pump and ek supreme lt waterblock. waiting for my GPU waterblock. but actually i have a 20 celsius degres drop compared to my old system with just my reserator w...

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 11:50

jsut a question are you the top nurse that was banned from xtrem system forum because they didn't like you to say that metal mix can be achieved if you use anti corrosive additive ????

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 11:46

i just have an aquastream XT and i work on the aquasuite software that's all. it's strange as i thought that as the sensor datasheet indicates that the settings are 165 impulse /litter you jsut have to make a simple ratio to have the flow. for exemple: 206 pulses per minute would give me aprox 75l per hour but i really don't know what to put as a standard value on that field (Number of measuring impulses) if i let the default 8 then the software indicates me a flow of 57.50l per hour if i put 50...

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 09:31

Hi, i have an aquastream xt ultra. it's fine but i not sure i've setted up the flow sensor correctly. i have this flow sensor: http://www.digmesa.com/digmesa/upload/pd…8-357001_GB.pdf on the aquastream i've put these settings: calibration value in impulses/l:165 but what is the purpose of the measuring impulses ??? actulally it's on 8 so it indicates me a flow rate of 57L. this flow seems to me a little bit low. what should be the correct values ??

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 21:58

English Manual for aquastream xt ??

does it exist anywhere ??? epsecially for the ultra one or in frnech but english would be enough for me.

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 19:56

Can the aquaduct 720xt software use the core temperature ??

in fact in my perfect world the fan speed would follow a formula where about 30% comes from the core cpu temp et the rest comes from the water temperature. So in the case you jsute mentionned the fans if they were at stop would only runs at 30% of full speed. and when (if) the water temp rise then the fans would go higher. and so the same when the cpu go down, for exemple when you stop your calculations. the fans would slow down a little bit because of the core temp falling but still would provi...

Montag, 23. Februar 2009, 23:42

well i just thoçnk that this temperature would be a good way to raise a little the speed in prediction of a future heat. what i don't like is the fact that i have to install temp sensors for the CPU... or i did'nt understand and the CPU temp should come from a water temp right after the CPU ???? where should i insert the temp sensor ????

Montag, 23. Februar 2009, 21:45

Hi, i'm very interested on the new aquaduct 720Xt but i wonder if the software that come with it can manage to read the temperature directly from the CPU internal sensor and not an external one ??? so i could manage the fans speed correctly and not with a lag. thanks