• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Dienstag, 25. August 2009, 14:17

Forenbeitrag von: »PvHooijdonk«

Whether repair my pump?

The same thing happened to me some time ago. Due to the fact that I did not notice in time that the colouring of the usb wiring was different than standard. I tried to change the zener-diodes myself but was unsuccesful. I ended up buying a replacement print plate for the pump via AC.

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 09:51

Can water just slowly disappear from the system ??

Ok, thanks for the reply. It's good to know that it isn't just me. I figured it might be normal, but I had not heard or read anything of this behavior yet. It is certainly something I can live with, as indeed it is only a small amount that disappears. and as said before, no moist is detected anywhere around the cooling parts. I'll just keep an eye on the reservoir and refill a little from time to time.

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009, 12:52

Can water just slowly disappear from the system ??

I have my watercooled system now up-and-running for a couple of months, but what puzzles me is that the water level in the reservoir continuously seems to drop a little over time. I do not detect any leakage whatsoever on any of the components, nor do I see any residual UV traces of spilled water anywhere. I don't think it is due to evaporation as the system is completely closed (the AC reservoir has a screwed-on lid). After several months I would expect that all the air bubbles from the radiato...

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 09:31

Aquastream XT USB detection in windows!

I think it was a brand new one. I am sure I connected the two pump-wires correctly as well as the molex and the USB-plug. From the first moment I applied power the red-LED kept on burning, and did not extinguish (as happens normally with my original board when starting up the pump). The pump did make some very faint noises though, but it would not run. I hope they can/wil replace it. At least I know now that it CAN work, as have seen the USB work on the new board and the pump works with the old ...

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 01:54

My new (replacement) controller board finally arrived today. After installation to the pump there was good news and bad news. The good news is that the USB now immediately was detected by windows, and Aquasuite also found the pump. The bad news is that this new controller shows a continuous red LED and the pump is not running. (also reported by the aquasuite) I double-checked the pump-wire connections, but they were correctly placed and making good contact. So unfortunately, I will have to RMA i...

Donnerstag, 12. März 2009, 00:32

Controller dead as a doornail

Sorry for the double post, but I have an update on my situation ... I dragged the 2nd PC in my thouse from the livingroom to the attick, where my watercooled PC is located. The 2nd PC has a LPT1 gate at the rear (unlike my own motherboard) and enough empty internal USB connectors. But when searching for the pump with the flash-software ... No pump is found on any channel. Also the USB is (again) not detected at all (and this is NO Asus mobo) So I can only conclude that the communication with the...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 11:51

What do I have to do to get some support!?

I am not dr. Freud, but it looks like our 16 year old nick (if from '82) is just posting in every thread in this forum, being impatient/frustrated as was expecting immediate response from the whole world to his delivery problem to Thailand.

Montag, 9. März 2009, 23:18

That's a good tip ... I will have a look in a few minutes (better switch of the PC first) Just found out my mobo does not have a parallel port ... so I can't use the flash cable. I'll check the diode now and will ask for support if it is broken ... (perhaps spare parts can be ordered). I presume this must be the case as I probably did wrongly wire the USB in at least one occasion. It would explain why there is no communication whatsoever, but I'll let you know in a few minutes. OK. I've had a lo...

Montag, 9. März 2009, 09:49

As I see it, there is absolutely no reason to complain about support of AC. At least there is a forum and support forms that you can use to communicate, even if it takes some time before you get an answer. For comparison: Try getting an answer from Asus! (and there are more companies like that). They NEVER answer any mail or support questions, even if you have a big issue.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 15:19

There are no HID devices in the Device manager list that had any errors or an unknown origin, I disabled/enabled all of them, just to be sure ... no Effect whatsoever. which make me believe even stronger that the USB of this pump is not functioning AT ALL. I just got a mesage from AC that the flash-cable has been send so I will wait for that to arrive, and try to flash first, but I am afraid that I have a defective controller on my pump and I have't got high hope for tha flashing ....

Mittwoch, 4. März 2009, 17:01

What do I have to do to get some support!?

There is a RMA form that you can download in the support pages (link: http://aquacomputer.de/rma-formular.html ) Unfortunately it is in German.

Dienstag, 3. März 2009, 09:31

Yes, I noticed from the manual that the red wire is supposed to be on the outboard-side of the pump connector. Still, I may have plugged it incorrectly at the mobo's end. I will try to switch it 180° at that end, to see if that helps Though I think I tried this before, with no effect. Could the pump's electronics have been damaged caused by the wrong connector ?? I also read that in order to flash you need that special cable that you can order on this website plus an usb connection with the mobo...

Montag, 2. März 2009, 21:40

I have a similar problem, though a bit worse ... My Aquastream XT (ultra) is not detected by the aquasuite, not in Xp, not in Vista, not in windows7 I have read reports that Asus motherboards are experiencing difficulties with the USB connection, but my USB does not seem to work at all ... I did check and dublecheck the correct colour coding of the cables. The pump is working ok, though I'd like to slow it down a biot as it is pumping at maximum power all the time. I bought the ultra to be able ...